Hyung is a Drunk

10 things Mingyu knows about Woozi

AN: drunk jihoon (/ ouo)/ kissing monster jihoon (/ ouo)/ a little bit of wonhoon soonhoon jiji and jicheol too (/ ouo)/ HOORAY


We barely go drinking and when we do it would always be in the confines of our practice room. A few bottles of soju out and a few cans of beers, it was a great way to release our stress and just hang out amongst ourselves. Of course, Seungkwan, Vernon and Chan would always drink apple juice or orange juice, Seungcheol hyung would always make sure that we were drinking safely.

I was seated between Minghao and Seokmin. I could see Seungcheol hyung loosen up a bit while Jeonghan hyung took a sip of his beer. As always, Jisoo hyung opted not to drink and decided to just stick to orange juice. Soonyoung hyung and Wonwoo hyung are fighting over a piece of fried chicken, while Jun hyung keeps on drinking beer. Ahh... Jun hyung is turning red, that's not good. I could see Seungkwan, Vernon and Chan enjoy their time as well. Everything seems to be going great so far, as long as Jihoon hyung doesn't drink a third bottle of soj--

I stopped midway of my thoughts, I counted the bottles that stood on the floor, I felt ominous as I slowly followed the line of empty soju bottles and chicken bones. My eyes rested upon a red looking Jihoon hyung with hazy looking eyes. He looked vulnerable yet he still had his tough exterior. My palms started to sweat as I nervously took a gulp of my own drink. And as I tried to settle my own nervousness, by the corner of my eye I saw...hell.

Jihoon hyung  slowly crawled on to Soonyoung hyung's lap-- AH! Jihoon hyung, No! Soonyoung hyung looks like he is enjoying the closeness a little too much. I quickly got up to go and give some sense back into him, but the next thing I knew was Jihoon hyung placing small pecks around Soonyoung hyungs cheeks. Oh no, OH NO. I could see Soonyoung hyung giggle and-- DID SOONYOUNG HYUNG JUST PUT HIS HAND ON JIHOON HYUNG'S BACK?! 

It was always a bad idea to let Jihoon hyung drink too much. Once he is drunk, there is nothing stopping him. Jihoon hyung can hold down his liquor but when he puts his guard down just for a bit, and goes hard at the very beginning, he turns into a kissing monster that no one can stop. He would always go to Soonyoung hyung when he's drunk. The thought pisses me off, but it was my job to stop him from-- YAH YAH YAH! SOONYOUNG HYUNG IS TOO MUCH, WHY IS HE LETTING JIHOON HYUNG KISS HIM LIKE THAT. Aish! 

I took it upon myself to grab hold of Jihoon hyung. He was a mess already, his hair looks disheveled, his cheeks were like tomatoes, red as can be and his shirt is wrinkled. I sighed as I tried to place him next to Wonwoo hyung. Wonwoo hyung seems like he is still okay, hopefully he will keep Jihoon hyung at bay. I went back to my own place, sighing as I was already stressed out by the outcome. I was going to reach for my cup when I could see Jihoon hyung sitting comfortably on top of Wonwoo hyung.

"Hyung! I thought I could trust you!" I looked at Wonwo hyung that had a pink tinge to his cheeks.

"Sorry..." Wonwoo hyung said in response, "Jihoon looked.... cute." I could see Wonwoo hyung looking away from me. He might look all tough, but he was weak around Jihoon hyung. I guess being same-aged friends, he couldn't help but feel like he should at least cater to Jihoon hyung. I scratched my head in annoyance. Literally, Jihoon hyung would go to each and everyone of the members to kiss but he always skips out on me.

I would always be the one who was left out.

"Cheer up." Jisoo hyung gave a smile, "At least you're safe from all of th--" Even Jisoo hyung's lips were taken by Jihoon hyung. I wanted to punch the wall, why was it that I was the only one that hadn't been kissed by Jihoon hyung?! I sighed in defeat as I stood up once again and-- No, no, no. Jihoon hyung is making his way to Seungcheol hyung, the most dangerous person he could ever kiss.

I remembered the first time we drank together, Seungcheol hyung clearly enjoyed the kisses Jihoon hyung gave him. I quickly took hold of Jihoon hyung in my arms as I dragged him back with me, but this time, he is sitting on my lap, he won't be able to get out this way. There was no time for me to be jealous even if I was, I would be busy protecting Jihoon hyung's chastity. 

I feel like the other hyungs are going to snatch him away from me if I let my guard down. Really, this hyung is so troublesome. He reeks of alcohol, I could see his ears red as can be. How can a person like this act so maliciously? 

"Hyung, listen..." I tried to give him a piece of my mind, "Don't go running around kissing everybody here! You're way too vulnerable, there are wolves around you/"

"Yah! Kim Mingyu, what's that supposed to mean?" Seungcheol hyung retorted.

"Isn't it because he's jealous?" Jeonghan hyung pointed out, "He's the only one who Jihoonie haven't kissed."

"W-Well.." I tried to look as calm as possible, but I felt like giving an excuse was futile. Jihoon hyung sat between my long legs, he was fine at first, but then he turned around to look at me. His eyes were glazed and his soft cheeks were noticeable. He gave me his cheshire smile and I swore that I could hear my own heartbeat pounding inside of my chest. I felt nervous and I felt my lips tingle a bit, was I drunk? Definitely, not. was I expecting something? .... Maybe.

It was rare to see Jihoon hyung like this, acting all cute and cuddly. He hated skinship and he would always have a sour look on his face, so I guess everyone enjoyed this side of him that's why nobody stops him when he gets drunk. He was clumsy and cute and I sat there frozen as he gives me a bright looking expression on his face. It was indeed hard for me to stop him, if he wanted to kiss me right then and there. 

Jihoon hyung leaned closer and closer, hooking his arms around my neck... Oh no... I'm too nervous... I closed my eyes as I pursed my lips.. I wonder what was the feeling of his kiss??...I always looked at his pink lips--... But sadly, I felt no contact? Huh? I thought Jihoon hyung was going to kiss me? I opened my eyes to find him hugging me tightly, still drunk as ever. I turned red as can be, ah that was stupid. I looked to my left to find the hyungs giving me a sly smile. I clicked my tongue, I was hoping that they wouldn't notice but they did.

The festivities continued as I served as Jihoon hyung's chair. After a while, we had to go back to our dorm, I had to carry Jihoon hyung on my back. It was nothing new, but when he was drunk, he tends to hold on a little tighter than usual. I smiled to myself even though we were walking up a hill back to our dorm. 

"Hyung.." I started to make a conversation even if he was asleep.

"Hmmm?" Jihoon hyung said in a drunk state of mind, he was the type to mumble in his sleep.

"You know, you're a kissing monster when you're drunk. You always kiss everyone but me." I sulked a bit, we were at the very end from where our group was walking, so we had a little bit more silence.

"Hmmm.. Minggu?" Jihoon hyung talks like a kid when he's like this, I chuckled as I let him continue, "I don't want to .. to... kish-- kiss Minggu..."

"Why?" I asked.

"B-Be-hic-Because..... If I kiss Minggu... I get ner-newvous---nervous-hic-....and my heart will feel funny... and it would expwod--hic- explode if I kissed Minggu..Minggu makes me feel.. like there's butterflies inside my tummy-hic-.." 

"Is-Is that so...." Hearing that made me somewhat happy. Whether he was just drunk or he was honest with his feelings, I wouldn't care, my heart was beating so fast as Jihoon hyung held on to me tighter as he nuzzled the crook of my neck. I could feel his breath escape his lips as it reaches to my skin. He was lucky that I was the one carrying him, or else the others would have eaten him from the get-go.

Jihoon hyung thinks that he's really mature, but he has his moments like this. I couldn't find my voice at that moment, I was too happy. The fact that Jihoon hyung feels nervous when he thinks about kissing me makes me feel like I have a chance with him. I giggled to myself like a fool as I asked, "What if I kiss you when you're sober?"

I was feeling a bit courageous, after hearing his adorable response I'm hoping that he'll be a little more honest and finally admit that---

"I'll kill.. Minggu.." 

Ah.... I guess I was getting ahead of myself...

"But... you just have to kiss me when you're drunk..." i mumbled to myself.

"Kiss me.... stupid.."

Huh? What did Jihoon hyung say? I didn't hear it very well, there was too much on my mind.... It's hard protecting this hyung, but I love him... so I guess that's okay.