Pokemon Go And Walks

Roommates

Mingyu woke up to his window emitting out bright sunlight through the closed white curtains, even though the light was not much it was sufficient for him to know its morning. 

Mingyu got up slowly, yawing he checked the time. 

‘9:32am’ 

Mingyu shot up straight, he had overslept. It was not like he had school or anything, but he promised Wonwoo he would wake up at 8am, so they would talk or watch some television or play video games. 

He got up from his bed, sighing, he knew he can’t turn back time now, he yawned and streched his arms out, he can’t turn back time can he?. 

He took out some clothes from his closet and dumped them on the bed and opened the door to go take a shower, he opened the door and saw Wonwoo sitting on the couch with one hand supporting his head and the other lazily holding the T.V remote to change the channels while his one leg was crossed over the other. 

“Good morning” Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu for a while and then again looking back at the television which seemed to be now-showing ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’. 

“O-Oh, good morning” Mingyu said back taking his stuff and walking towards the bathroom. 

He took a shower and came out to still see Wonwoo sitting there changing channels. School didn’t start till day after tomorrow. 

“Sorry I didn’t wake up a-“ Mingyus words were cut short when Wonwoo looked back from his sitting position and spoke. 

“Its okay, you seem to be a deep sleeper so I didn’t want to wake you up since we don’t even have school this week so does not matter if you wake up late or early” 

Mingyu just stood near the bathroom door wiping his hair with a towel, he spoke, he spoke so much and he talked about him. Mingyu felt like he was on top of the world or something, but soon that feeling died down when silence the room all over again. 

                     >>>>○<<<<

Mingyu sat near Wonwoo, thinking that he might feel uncomfortable Mingyu scooted away a bit but Wonwoo just looked at him and shook his head slightly. 

“Don’t be so scared It’s not like I’m going to kill you Mingyu” Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu smirking and then back at the television. 

Mingyu gulped, sometimes he was quite, sometimes he was funny. Mingyu shrugged it off and sat close again and gave out his signature toothy grins at Wonwoo while Wonwoo just smiled back. 

They were watching something until Mingyu decided to talk, “Why did you want to become a Doctor by the way?” He asked, Wonwoo just sat there staring at the T.V while a distinct frown came on his face. Mingyu thought it might be the wrong question to ask and so spoke up. 

“I’m sorry, You’re smart and all so I just tho-“ 

“Its because of my friend” Wonwoo cut off Mingyu and stared into his fox like eyes, Mingyus eyes just widened and stared back. 

“Y-Your friend?” Mingyu asked, since he does not quite know who this guy is. 

“You don’t need to know everything Mingyu” Wonwoo smirked while scoffing and turned his head back to the television to continue watching. 

Mingyu surprised by Wonwoos actions just sat there looking at Wonwoo watching the show while his face was in a small smile. 

Mingyu smiled to himself and turned his head to watch the television also. Just when someone was going to speak, Mingyus phone gave out a loud notification beep, Mingyu took his phone and checked the lock screen to see who it was and then opened his phone. 

FROM: Soonyuck 
Eyyy Neighbour, wanna go out and have some fun? 

Me: 
What fun? 

From: Soonyuck 
3 words. POKEMON. GO. HUNTING. 

Me: 
WHAT SERIOUSLY? IM IN. But, I’m not quite sure about Wonwoo. 

From: Soonyuck 
Then ask him dumb head geez. 

Mingyu read the last text and looked over at Wonwoo from his phone and Wonwoo just kept changing channels again. Mingyu scooted near Wonwoo again and Wonwoo looked at him and raised an eyebrow in suspicion. 

“Wanna go Pokémon hunting? Soonyoung and Jihoon will be with us!” Mingyu asked knowing his completely hopeless asking Wonwoo but, still gave it a shot. 

Wonwoo stared at the television and sighed, Mingyu bit his lip and got ready to text Soonyoung. 

“I’ll come” 

Mingyus eyes widened at those words and he looked back at Wonwoo with his phone in his hands, “WHAT! REALLY?! YOU’LL COME?!” Mingyu asked, like a big puppy and Wonwoo chuckled slightly and got up, “Yea, why not, don’t get too excited, I’m not going to play Pokémon just take it like I’m coming out for a walk” Wonwoo stated, and went inside his room. 

After Wonwoo closed his door, Mingyu jumped on top of the couch almost colliding his head with the celling if he jumped and then texted Soonyoung. 

Me: 
ALRIGHT! ROOM 617 IS JOINING IN! 

From: Soonyuck 
See! It isn’t that hard to ask your roommate Mingbaby. 😂😂😂 

Me: 
-_- 

Mingyu kept his phone aside and got down the couch, he went inside his room and changed into some jean and shirt combination, since it was summer he decided to wear a blue tank top and brown short pant. He got his shoes on and waited outside his room for Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo soon came out of his room wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants with a white Adidas jacket wrapped around his waist. 

Mingyu bit his lip and gave out a deep breath and walked infront of the door, grabbed his room key and plopped it into his pocket. 

“Let’s go?” Mingyu asked, Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu opened the door to only stumble into his own room again while Wonwoos eyes widened. 

“HEEEEEEEY!” Soonyoung shouted into Mingyus ears leaning in giving out the reason of Mingyu stumbling back into his room. 

“YOU’RE SCARING THEM HOSHI!” Jihoon shouted, the people a floor below them might think someone is trying to kidnap the other. Hoshi chuckled, he was wearing his normal sweatband which was purple now, his t-shirt blue and shorts grey-brown. 

Jihoon wore his normal glasses and had purple t-shirt on that matched his lavender hair and black sweatpants. 

“You ready to go?” Hoshi asked, Mingyu showed his phone with the app ‘Pokémon Go’ open indicating Hoshi he was ready, Jihoon looked at Wonwoo then. 

“You’re not coming?” He asked and Hoshi looked also because Mingyu confirmed he was coming. 

“I won’t play, I’m just coming for a walk with you guys” He stated, he slipped on his black shoes and came out of the room along with Mingyu, Mingyu closed the door and tried opening it again to see if it locked, after confirming, Hoshi and Jihoon ran towards the elevator while Mingyu and Wonwoo joined in slowly.

                   >>>>○<<<<

They reached the ground floor and greeted Nari cheerfully while she waved back at the four of them and gave out a huge grin at them. 

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?” A boy who didn’t seem similar to Mingyu and Wonwoo shouted, he had ask brown hair which looked a bit red and wore a normal black t-shirt which had ‘THIS GUY IS AWESOME’ written in white letters on it and had white shorts on. 

“SEUNGKWAN IT TAKES TIME TO GET YOUR NEIGHBOURS YOU KNOW!” Hoshi shouted back, Mingyu and Wonwoo walked to the two boys there. Another boy stood near Seungkwan, he didn’t look Korean, he looked American?, his hair was split into two half’s and he wore a white and black bandana around his hair, he wore a black t-shirt and polka dot black and white shorts. 

“Hey Hansol” Jihoon said, Mingyu and Wonwoo bowed infront of the two of them, Seungkwan and Hansol bowed back not knowing who they were. 

“Uh, Who they?” Seungkwan asked leaning to Soonyoung while pointing to Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

“Thats Mingyu and Wonwoo” Soonyoung said and smiled, Seungkwan slowly leaned back to the front of them and looked up. 

“Holy , you guys are height goals.” 

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other furrowing their eyebrows and then looking back at Seungkwan and Vernon. 

Vernon nodded his head in agreement and Seungkwan just stared in amazement at Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

“Thank you?” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded slowly. Seungkwan grabbed Jihoon and kept him near Mingyu. 

“Its like seeing an elementary kid with his father”, The others laughed at Seungkwan while Jihoon ran to him and started punching him on his forearm. 

                       >>>>○<<<<

Mingyu started to talk to the other 2 new friends while Wonwoo just stood back of the group and walked slowly behind them. They started their Pokémon Go hunting until another two boys came infront of them. 

“HEEEEY!” A boy with cat like winged eyes and up-done brown hair started to run towards them, he wore a normal red hoodie and had black sweatpants and beside him was a boy with long auburn hair tied into a ponytail, he wore square glasses and had worn a green tank top and white shorts. 

“Joshua! Jeonghan!” Soonyoung shouted and Vernon jumped on Joshuas back, Jeonghan laughed at their child-like behaviour and looked towards Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

“New kids?” Jeonghan asked and everyone nodded, Wonwoo and Mingyu bowed and they smiled back, “Call them ‘hyung’ since they are a year older” Jihoon whispered and Jeonghan guessed what it is. 

“Don’t you dare call us ‘hyung’, Ill kick you all in the balls” Jeonghan stated while the others flinched back as well as Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

“So much for being known has the ‘Angel’ of the group” Vernon stated and everyone started to laugh, they all greeted each other and went back to what they were doing. 

                      >>>>○<<<<

“HA. GYM. IT'S MINE.” Seungkwan shouted and went with Vernon to conquer his gym. 

After 3 minutes the gym went into the colour of yellow since he was in ‘Team Instinct’. 

Everyone cringed at the colour. Even though Seungkwan got hold of one Gym, Soonyoung was going around capturing all the gyms in the whole area making them red like his face in the sun right now. 

“AYE LEVEL 10!” Hoshi shouted and everyone looked at him with confused and surprised faces. 

“What?” He asked innocently and walked away, “I feel like he’s going to conquer the whole of Seoul now.” Jihoon stated and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. 

Meanwhile, just after Seungkwan got his gym it was soon taken away and turned into a colour of blue. 

“YAH! WHICH ONE OF YOU PUNKS IN TEAM MYSTIC TOOK MY GYM” Seungkwan shouted, Mingyu and Joshua were the only ones in Team Mystic, but it wasn’t them. Seungkwan checked the ID and saw ‘JuneToJuly’. 

“What the ?” Seungkwan said and Joshua turned to him, “Don’t curse Seungkwan”, Seungkwan pouted and turned his face to his phone again, “BUT WHO THE HELL IS THIS DUMB JUNE TO JULY?” He shouted and a boy suddenly came to them from behind a tree and laughed. 

He didn’t look Korean, he had wide eyes which were slightly covered by his brown bangs, he wore a green hoodie and blue pants. 

“Called me?” He stated. 

“Ah, I should’ve guessed it, Wen Junhui” Joshua said sighing and everyone laughed at Seungkwan backing away since Jun was at least a year older than the boy. 

“Aye Hyung, well, you got my g-gym, wow” 

“You mean ‘This dumb got my gym’” Jun quoted in mid air with his fingers, Seungkwan just gave out a fake cry and whining that he didn’t know and didn’t mean it while Jun lectured and head locked him.

                      >>>>○<<<<

Mingyu started to get along with all of them, he started to bond and soon enough he was relating to them. Wonwoo on the other hand, he stayed to himself and only read some fanfictions on wattpad while listening to some music. 

Wonwoo didn’t like making a lot of friends and the reason was kept to himself. Mingyu noticed Wonwoo in the back of the whole group just on his phone, Mingyu backed away from the others and stood near Wonwoo, he took out his phone and started to act like he was catching or finding some Pokémon while he was really there just to keep Wonwoo company or get closer to him. 

Wonwoo smiled to himself when he saw Mingyu giving him glances from time to time from his phone and then looking away quickly when he saw Wonwoo look at him. 

“I’m fine being alone Mingyu” Wonwoo said not looking at Mingyu and only just staring at his phone while he scrolled through the story. Mingyu stopped swiping and looked at Wonwoo, sweat dropped from his temples due to the heat, his bangs swept to the left side and his eyes just focusing on looking at his phone. 

“I didn’t come here because of you, It’s b-because I found a Pokémon” Mingyu said pouting and shuttering a bit while he cursed himself for doing that and his face turning a shade of light pink. 

“Didn’t we already go through this place?” Mingyu widened his eyes and looked at Wonwoo. Wonwoo chuckled to himself about the boys cute reactions, Mingyu soon pouted and walked infront. 

“Fine then. Be by yourself there.” Mingyu said, mumbling some words while stomping his feet on the ground and walking infront. Wonwoo laughed and put his earphones in his ears again.

                   >>>>○<<<<

They reached a Café/ Restaurant called ‘Adore U’, though it had a cheesy name, it still made the best coffee needed to keep you energized for the day. The 9 of them entered the Café, getting a table and all sitting down waiting for someone to take their order. 

“Hey guys! Long time no see” A boy with huge eyes and black hair whisper shouted while he clicked his pen and took out a tiny book. 

“Yo Seungcheol-hyung” Soonyoung said, Seungcheol said his greeting back and wrote everyone their order, he also greeted the 2 new kids in their group. 

“Pokemon hunting?” Seungcheol said and smiled while he kept their drinks on the table. 

“How did you know?” Jihoon asked, Seungcheol pointed to half of the groups phones and they all nodded in agreement. “Kind of oblivious?” Jun questioned, “You think so?” Seungcheol said back and everyone smiled. Jun looked at Wonwoo for a while, Wonwoo looked back and immediately looked at his phone again. 

“Wonwoo...right?” Jun asked and Wonwoo nodded slowly, “Yea...” Wonwoo replied slowly and Jun leaned in since he sat on the opposite side of the table, “Whatcha readin’ there?” Jun asked playfully, Wonwoo sipped his dark coffee and widened his eyes, “Uh, just some books I found online” Wonwoo said, his deep voice rang in Mingyus ears who sat near him and made Mingyu to sip his caramel latte in big gulps. 

“Mingyu, you’re going to cough like an old man if you drink that quickly” Jihoon stated and so what said happened. 

Mingyu coughed since he wanted to reply Jihoon with some comeback but instead just took in his latte at the same time, he started his fits of cough and Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, Wonwoo started to pat Mingyu’s back, told him to drink the water on the table and faced Mingyu telling him to hold it in and breath in and out slowly. 

Mingyu started to slowly stop coughing and Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, “Better?” he asked and Mingyu smiled widely, “Better!” He laughed and Wonwoo smiled a bit turning back to his drink and book on his phone. 

“Whoa, Wonwoo should be a doctor” Jun said in amazement from what happened while sipping his green tea. 

“Well he’s taking the science slash medical course in JMK Academy!” Soonyoung exclaimed, moving his hand in a cut movement when he said ‘slash’. 

“Oh!, my bestfriend plus roommate Xu Minghao is attending the same course! You two can be friends” Jun said smiling while scrolling through the Pokemon he caught. Wonwoo widened his eyes and then smiled and nodded. 

“Speaking of Minghao wher-“ 

“He’s sick, even though that kid studies medicine he can’t take care of himself” Jun said, after cutting Soonyoung off and answering his question. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and poked his cheek. 

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with a confused look and Mingyu leaned in to see what he was reading. 

“Too many words” Mingyu said, while squinting his eyes to read some lines, Wonwoo just chuckled and flicked his forehead, “Then don’t read it” Wonwoo said, while scrunching his nose, “I was trying to get closer” Mingyu said and pouted, Wonwoo smiled once again, Mingyu loved it when Wonwoo smiled, he loved it whenever he was happy, Mingyu wanted Wonwoo to always smile, but then he wondered why he never mostly did. 

“Wonwoo and Mingyu are getting lovey dovey” Soonyoung said while he sipped his strawberry smoothie, Mingyu grabbed a fork and pointed it to Soonyoung threatening him, Soonyoung grabbed his spoon and pointed it back. 

“Its on.” Mingyu said while he threw his fork at Soonyoung, Soonyoung just moved his head to the side causing the fork to go and hit the person behind him. 

“YAH! WHO DID THAT!?” The person screamed, Mingyu and Soonyoung’s eyes widened while the others started laughing, tried to hide their laughs or started choking on their drinks.

                      >>>>○<<<<

“WE GOT KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!” 

“Correction we walked out” 

“NO. WE GOT KICKED OUT” 

“GEEZ STOP LING” 

“I WONT STOP YELLING UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE!” 

Jihoon and Soonyoung started to spit fire at each other while Mingyu just walked near Wonwoo and the others tried to ignore the situation or stop them. 

“Why did you throw the fork Mingyu” Wonwoo spoke up looking at Mingyu from below, Mingyu looked sideways and down to Wonwoo who looked at him. 

Mingyus face turned into a light shade of pink and he pouted while crossing his arms, “He started it.” Mingyu said, while he turned his face to the other side. Wonwoo laughed lightly and went back to reading his book, Mingyu laughed shortly after hearing Wonwoo and went back to talking to Wonwoo or annoying him about being a nerd. 

They all reached the apartment soon enough and went their separate ways, Hoshi still mad at Mingyu and Mingyu still mad at Hoshi didn’t say anything to each other until they reached their floor. Mingyu swiped his card on the door lock and so did Soonyoung. 

“Sorry” They both said in unison while they opened the door in force and walked inside, Wonwoo and Jihoon looked at each other and laughed at the child-like behaviour showed by both.

                     >>>>○<<<<

Wonwoo entered to see Mingyu sitting on the couch pouting and sulking, “Mingyu...”, Wonwoo said slowly and sat near Mingyu, “I didn’t mean it Wonwon~”, Wonwoo widened his eyes and turned a light shade of pink when Mingyu called him ‘Wonwon’.

Mingyus eyes also widened from what he had just called his roommate, “U-Uh, I just-“ Mingyu stated shuttering while blushing and rubbing the back of his neck until he was cut off by Wonwoo. 

“I like it” Wonwoo said, his deep voice ringing in Mingyu’s ears like before, “Really?” Mingyu said, his eyes widened at that and looked like they were glittering, Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu gave out the widest grin. 

Mingyu then suddenly grabbed Wonwoo’s phone from Wonwoo, “Password?” Mingyu asked while holding the phone, “Why should I tell you my password Mingyu.” Wonwoo said, he was going to grab his phone until Mingyu held onto it like a little kid, “What um, What if you faint?! What if you forgot your phone at home and someone gave you an important message?! What if you get brainwashed one day and you forget your password?!” Mingyu said giving out useless excuses, he had an urge to correct Mingyu and so he was going to.

“0717”

Was all that came out of Wonwoos mouth, he then realised, he gave out his password to Mingyu. “THANK YOU” Mingyu shouted while he grabbed the phone back into his hands and typed the password unlocking the phone, Wonwoo just stared at Mingyu, Why did he do that?, Why did he give him his password?, Wasn’t he supposed to correct him?, but Wonwoo didn’t know why all he knew is that Mingyu had his password now and he has happily doing something.

“What are you doing?” Wonwoo asked, he tried to be has calm as possible, seeing Mingyu’s smile made him smile inside also and all the regret of giving away his password vanished in a second. 

“Changing my contact info!” He shouted has he grabbed his phone also from his pocket. 

Wonwoo in a second got his phone back and before he could check what Mingyu did he got a message. 

‘MingMing 
Hehehehe' 

It was short, but Wonwoo smiled at it. Mingyu showed his phone and the name made Wonwoo want to hide in a little box for eternity.

Wonwon

Wonwoo smiled this time showing his teeth and Mingyu smiled just the same. 

After their little chat and contact change, Wonwoo got up to go change into his room and Mingyu said he would go take a shower. Wonwoo took one look outside and saw the sun slowly setting while the sky turned into soft purple and orange colours. 

Mingyu stopped before going to take a shower and Wonwoo stopped before going into his room, They both took out their phone at the same time and little did they know, they did the same thing. 

‘Wonwon♡’ 
‘MingMing♡’ 

                                     -X- 
//HAHAHA LOL SORRY, These 2 chapters were just to introduce everyone and ill start the  school work next chapter. 

REMINDER: They are in Grade 12, Mingyu is in the Singing department, Wonwoo is in the Medical side, They will soon reveal family details and have lovey dovey stuff together and this fanfic is ANGST and FLUFF not every school life is rainbows and sunshine ey. 

-Lenora