I'M BACK

MARRIAGE PLAN (Errored)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARRIAGE PLAN (Errored)

CHAPTER I

I'm Back

Yoo Hyeon frowned upset while standing beside Namjoon. Several times she sighed. Repeatedly she jerked her foot on the floor. Looks so uneasy. Unlike the Namjoon who stood quietly beside her.

She gave up and turned to face Namjoon. "Shouldn’t he arrived now?" annoyed Yoo Hyeon. Namjoon small nod. "That's it." He then looked at his watch and glanced into a medium-sized screen on the right side.

"Hm?" muttered Yoo Hyeon, make Namjoon turned. Yoo Hyeon pointing in one direction.

Without lingering, Namjoon and Yoo Hyeon approached the man with a hat and a black mask and a backpack-sized.

"Yoon Gi!" cried Namjoon as he hugged him. Yoon Gi grinning. He then let go of Namjoon’s hug and turned to hug Yoo Hyeon gently. "You seem enlarged Yoo Hyeon," joked Yoon Gi.

Yoo Hyeon smirked and lifted a clenched fist into Yoon Gi who   in pain as he rubbed his arm affected part of her punch. "Namjoon, could you take your friend away from me?" asked Yoo Hyeon. Namjoon just shuffles her hair in response.

Moments later, Namjoon already sat behind the wheel while Yoon Gi sat down beside him and Yoo Hyeon in the middle bench. Black car rolling down big and noisy streets, began leaving the airport

Yoon Gi staring out the window and sighed. Don’t know. America and Korea were two different countries. He couldn’t deny that America any better than Korea. But still, Korea may not be forgotten.

Because of her.

Yoon Gi cleared his throat softly. "How is she?"

Namjoon smiled thinly. "She works with me now. Very good, though well ... she looks miserable because of you. "

Yoon Gi stunned then continued, "Yoo Hyeon?"

"If you ask physical, I can guarantee that she is 200 per cent well. But I can’t guarantee how her heart is. "

"Had she forgotten me?" asked Yoon Gi in doubt.

Yoo Hyeon laughed. "How could she forget you while that ring was still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter