Chapter 1

Only 6 Months of Marriage ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ I will give all five of you $5000 each. Make sure one of you gets to that girl! ”

The woman's voice who was known by many people was heard giving orders to his men six worksheets dressed in black. They bowed looking at the floor, not daring to face with the woman who sometimes can turn into a devil.

“ Err…. But miss…. Isn’t Miss Ahri….”

“ Shut up! ” Hearing her shouting made the whole office turn into a silence. You could literally hear a pin drop because of the silence.

“ Don’t ask so much question and just carry out the order given to you. All I want to know is by the end of this evening, the girl will be on her knees in front of me begging for forgiveness. Do you understand ?! ”

“ We understand, Madam! ”

Seven girls who were in their school uniform was walking down the road with laughter. Five of them look like normal students, while the other two girls were dressed in school uniform with gothic style make-up. They were receiving unwanted attention by the cars passing by.

“ Unnie, thank you for being our guitarists today. I love you soo much for this " Kim Sera hugged the slender body that had long hair that reached her waist and her face showed softness even though she was not wearing any makeup.

“ You’re so cute!! I am willing to do anything for you Sera ” Once she started talking, all her gothic style fashion and black metal makeup went away. Ahri jumped on the roadside while pinching their cheeks and hugged Sera.

“ Unnie, this is not fair. You’re willing to do anything for Sera. How about me? I’m upset ” Sora pouted and started to show signs of tears.

“ I can’t believe you two. Stop acting, I love both of you equally the same! ”

Ahri screamed in delight before embracing Sora. She grew a big smile when Ahri hugged her. The others watched with much amusement and only shook their head. They were used to these three girls attitude whenever they see each other.

“ Ahri, stop with the hugging. We need to go before your father starts nagging. ” Han Jaera better known as Jae, another girl dressed in gothic began to open when her employer doesn’t want to go home. It is so difficult to handle Ahri.

Before Ahri could say anything, a white Alphard stopped right in front of them. Three men dressed in black with black masks stepped out of the vehicle with a knife in their hands. They pointed the knife at Ahri’s friends before forcibly dragged her into the car. There were three more guys dressed in black waiting for Ahri to enter the vehicle.

“ Hanuel unnie, Ahri just got kidnapped! What are we going to do?! ” one of Sera and Sora’s friend screamed in fear when seeing that the Toyota Alphard had already passed away.

"1 second" Jaera ignored the question, looked at her watch and started to count. Sera and Sora’s friends were starting to get scared. All of her friends started to look pale and lifeless.

“ 20 seconds ” Sora joined counting.

“ 35 seconds ” Sera joined.

Once Sera stopped counting, a strong impact sound is heard not far from them. It seems that the Alphard that took Ahri hit the roadblock.

“ This is a new record ” Jaera murmured before smiling. Jaera and the others quickly ran to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter