It is a fake snow rain, but will you dance with me?

Just Another Fluffy Day Before Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day before christmas, Super Junior and SNSD were part of the performances in Music Core Christmas Special. This would be the first day after MAMA for Kyuhyun to see Seohyun again. They had no chance to discuss what had happened between them after the party. Therefore, at that day, he was excited and nervous at the same time.

Who would not? He had kissed her. That's true, it was only on the forehead, on her so lovely forehead. But still, he was practically hit and run after the kiss. He did not know what had struck him that night that he could be that bold. Maybe because they spent the night obviously flirting to each other. Maybe after lots of stolen glance and many high-ten acts, he finally lost his brain.

But the fact was, he kissed her in front of her hotel door, took enough time to memorise her pink cheeks and shining eyes, before leaping abruptly without saying any word. That was because he was so sure that one second more in front of her, she would see his own cheeks turn red. Yes, that was how much her eyes influenced him. He was also worried, that she would be mad at him. Luckily, he still heard Tiffany's voice, 'Hyun-ah, what was happened to you?". And he knew then that she was affected too.

He was still smiled like an idiot, when Siwon smacked his head, 'Stop daydreaming Kyuhyunnie! The girls are here!'. He lifted his eyes, and instantly, as always, his gaze met hers. Truly, this had been a mystery for him, how their eyes could always found each other even in the most chaotic scenes. 'Kyuhyun-sshi, you're drooling now.' Yesung elbowed him out of his trance situation. 'Hyuuuunnggg', he pouted while shifted his face because he knew how red was his cheeks would be. Well, that's one of the disadvantages of being the youngest. His hyungs liked to join forces when it was time to tease or torture him. Kyuhyun might have the most poker face in the group,but his hyungs knew that in the matters of Seohyun, his feeling would be as clear as a clearfolder.

A soft and familiar touch brought him back to reality. Although he had wished it, but he still caught by surprise the moment she approached him. 'Oppa, how are you?' 'Never better, How was your flight?' 'Mostly fine. But I am glad it was short'. 'Most?'  She shrugged, 'the usual, a little turbulence here and there'. 'Oh', Unconciously he took her hand and caressed the back of her hand with his thumb. 'Oppa, people are watching', she whispered softly while slipping her hand of his grabs. 'Uh, Sorry Hyun-ah, I just feel relief to know you, uh, all of you are fine.' He stumbled with his words, not knowing why suddenly he felt like he was hit by something when he heard her flight was not very smooth. 'You are very kind Oppa, thanks!" She beamed and he was back to his trance. Yeah, definitely he would still vote her eyes as the most amazing thing in this world.

However, they did not have much time to interact during the shoots. Yes, there were glances here and there, when he catched her secretly look at him or when he tried his best to be not so obvious when he scanned her face. But most of the time, he felt giddy. Except when his hyungs and her unnies were looking at them like they were the most interesting subjects in the universe. Sadly, he had not mastered Donghae's art of stolen glances.

He knew that anyone with a good dose of confidence would do the next move. But as always, when it came to Seohyun, his confidence level was like a rollercoaster. He did approach her several times, but each time she turned her pretty head at him, he lost his voice. He felt a pity for himself. All that he had to do was only asked her if she want to skip the after show party and instead went with him to the nearest park to watch the stars. That simple. And, uh, asked her if she would like to be his girl.

The moment he finally able to put himself together, fate was challenge him on a little game. He lost her. Literally. She was nowhere at the set and no one knew where she headed to. He felt a hole in his heart. This is Christmas Eve, right? She should not leave without saying anything. They promised to spend some times together in Christmas Eve. After all, they had invented the tradition. Unless, she found something more interesting or more important. What if......?

He shook his head. So what if she found someone else more important or interesting than me? I have not making any move for three years. Siwon-Hyung was right, I am too slow. He was still playing many scenario in his head on why she was missing, when his phone vibrated. He took it out from his pocket and read the last message. 'Kyuhyunnie, Fany asked me to drop her to the next grocery store before I fetch you and Donghae-hyung. Could you find Hyung first on the set in the fifth blocks? You know him, he could be lost. Thanks maknae! #AMAZING SIWON#' . Kyuhyun chuckled, amused by his hyungs. I wonder sometimes why am I the maknae...

When he approached the set to find Donghae, Kyuhyun had a very funny feeling. It reminded him of one of the princess fairy tale he saw with Ara once when he was five. But he could not remember which tale. It is the mermaid? Or the sleeping one?  But why there is a boat in the snow lake?  Why was Donghae even here? This set fit Yoona more than Hyung. But if Yoona was with him, why he need to fetch him? He started to have a hunch that something fishy was happening. Like his hyungs were planning something. 

And then he saw her. Right in the middle of the strange set, showered by the fake snow rain, the girl who stole his heart. Kyuhyun felt this sight was odd, but he could not figure out what. All of his sense was focuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter