Sit with Me?

Sit with Me?

 

Taehyung always hates riding buses, especially if the bus is packed and there is little space between people. He hates it when there is no available seat and he has no choice but to stand and suffer for the whole ride bumping to other passengers.

But today is different. Sure, the bus is packed and he is bumping to the other passengers left and right. But the ride is made better with the blond haired boy in front of him. The boy is shorter than him and only reaches his chin. He also has adorable crescent eyes, round cheeks and full pink lips.

Throughout the ride, Taehyung has been stopping himself from grinning too much because the boy has been struggle on keeping himself upright with the bumpy road and keep on bumping him back with Taehyung’s chest, making him stutter a quite apology and blushes furiously every time. Taehyung find himself mesmerized by the shorter boy.

Taehyung stop himself from pouting when the boy gets off the bus.

He was looking forward for his next bus ride with the boy.

 

***

It was after a week after their first encounter that Taehyung met the shorter boy again. This time, he had the chance to grab the only available seat when he gets on the bus. After a few stops, the bus was slowly being filled with passengers until he found himself staring to the standing boy beside his seat. With all the people in the bus, it made the boy squished a little towards Taehyung, and he’s not complaining. The boy is really beautiful and cute, super cute with his blue sweater that twice his size and his round glasses that makes him look younger. He just wants to keep him inside his pocket.

The boy is so adorable especially when the bus sometimes speeds up and stops abruptly, making his eyes grow big and sway a little on his feet. Taehyung just can’t help himself but smile. Boy, he was so cute. He just wants to coo.

Taehyung finds himself enjoying the ride and steals glances towards the boy every chances he gets. Sometime during the ride, Taehyung hears their bus beeps its horn loudly and stops abruptly. There is a screeched and some small gasps. He didn’t realize that something or someone falls towards him. When he finally looks up, he was met by a blue backside of someone. He then realizes that the adorable cute boy trips and accidentally sat on his lap. Realizing their position, the cute boy immediately scrambled to his feet and bowed to him, stuttering a quick and shy apology, adjusting his round glasses on his nose which slides down on his nose when he fell then hides his face behind his hands. Taehyung looked at the cute boy with wide eyes. He was still kind of dazed. Did the cute boy really sat on his lap? Oh my god.

Taehyung can’t still believe what happen. When he turn towards the shorter boy, he sees that the other is still flustered and his cheeks were beat red. The boy can’t look to Taehyung, too. Well, this is awkward. How can he actually fix this?

When the boy gets off the bus, Taehyung didn’t think twice and follow him.

 

***

 

“Hey, wait!” Taehyung called after the boy and tug the boy’s wrist.

The boy, seeing Taehyung, widened his eyes and with his face flushed, stuttered, “W-what?”

Taehyung withdraw his hands and felt a sudden embarrassment for his action. He scratched the back of his neck and answered, “Uhm, I know what happened to the bus is so awkward. I’m sorry.”

The boy then answered with very weird actions of his hands, “No, no! I’m the one who’s sorry. I didn’t hold the pole when the bus stops and I landed on your lap,” the boy groaned when he remembered what happen and continued, “That was so embarrassing. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay! I understand!” Taehyung responded quickly.

“I’m really sorry.” The boy said again and bowed.

“It’s really okay. Uhm, I’m Taehyung by the way.” Taehyung introduces himself and extended his right hand towards the boy. Kim Taehyung, you’re smooth. He smiled to himself. He just can’t let this opportunity knowing the name of the shorter boy to waste.

The shorter boy hesitated for a moment then took Taehyung’s hand. “I-I’m Jimin.”

Taehyung flashes his boxy grin to the Jimin and Jimin returned it.

Jimin. Nice name.

 

***

 

It’s another week after that accident that Taehyung met Jimin again. Throughout the week, Taehyung finds himself looking for Jimin. He even reserved another seat for him, paying it so that no one can occupy it and so he can offer it to Jimin in case the boy shows up.

The bus was slowly being packed when Taehyung caught a blond head getting on the bus and pushing through the people. He sees that the boy is wearing a big sweater and it reminds him of Jimin. He always sees Jimin wearing clothes twice as big as him so he knows that it must be the boy. When he was sure that it was Jimin, he called the other. “Jimin!”

Jimin whipped his head in the direction of the voice and saw Taehyung waving his hands. He waved back shyly. For the whole week, he can’t stop himself from thinking about Taehyung and how he made a fool of himself. Every time he gets on the bus, he finds himself looking around the bus for any sign of Taehyung, thinking he’s still not ready to face him but when he doesn’t see Taehyung, he feels a sudden disappointment inside him. He drives the feeling away.

He sees Taehyung motioning him to come closer and with a rapidly beating heart, he pushed through the people until he gets to him.

“Hi.” He greets, breath caught up in his lungs, Taehyung is breathtakingly handsome.

“Hi.” Taehyung answered.

They look at each other shyly. Jimin looked down and played with the hem of his sweater, feeling the bllod rushing through his cheeks. He feels so hot.

Taehyung scratches the back of his neck and cleared his throat. “Do you want to seat with me? I reserved a seat for you.”

Jimin, upon hearing what Taehyung have said, shot his head up, widened his eyes and feels his face heating up more.

He looks at Taehyung and his heart beats a liitle faster. After an internal battle with himself, Jimin smiled and answered, “Sure.”

 

***

 

Taehyung always hates riding buses, especially if the bus is packed and there is little space between people. He hates it when there is no available seat and he has no choice but to stand and suffer for the whole ride bumping to other passengers.

Taehyung hates riding buses. He really hates it. But when he met Jimin, he starts to love riding them. With Jimin beside him, the long ride home is more enjoyable.

There are times when they get on the bus that is already packed with people and no seats are available giving them no choice but to stand. But for Taehyung, it’s okay. As long as he feel the back of Jimin hitting his chest, or hear the soft giggle of his boyfriend every time they sway and trips to each other, standing for a long time is worth it.

Riding buses is not that bad after all.

 

***

 

I hope you like it :)