Part two

Meeting His Parents

Heart was beating like it's gonna explode anytime and deep sighed few times while glancing at their intertwined hands here she is now with Mark in front of the restaurant to meet his parents whose probably eagerly awaiting to meet her warmingly or probably awaiting to erase her name from their son's name forever. She was damn nervous and tensed thinking the whole thing simultaneously and somehow suffocating in this situation like there's no air obtained only for her in the whole world. As Mark said " Let's go " Sana is feeling like it would have been way better if someone can kicked her to Mars rather than facing this horrible breath taking situation.

Before entering at the restaurant Mark cupped her face and said " I know you're worried enough but I have told them lots about you and they are seem to really like you already, don't worry baby everything's gonna be fine " he assured her with a heart warming smile. " Okay " She took a deep Sigh as Mark led her to meet them finally ;___; .

" Mom, Dad........ " he greeted them, " Mark " both of them exclaimed happily and hugged him tightly as if they'd never let go. Sana was glancing at them admiringly with a beautiful smile on her face. As they backed off from the hug their eyes met slowly with hers. 

" Oh dear, you must be Sana......" his mom said while welcoming her in a bear hug.

" Hello, uncle.....hello aunty......" Sana bowed at them. " Awww dear you are so beautiful " his mom said with a warming smile.

" Nice to meet you, you're way prettier in person " Sana said awkwardly. 

" Hello, Sana, nice to meet you.....welcome here, make yourself comfortable " his dad said smilingly.

" Thank you uncle........" She said shyly.

As Mark and his dad began to talking about Got7's next schedules, his mom asked about her Family, and when Sana said about her trainee days that she had to stayed away from her family at such a young age, his mom grabbed Sana's hand immediately and said " Awww dear you must have gone through so much troubles lonely... and I can understand how your parents must have felt and still maybe cause you are still so young ". On this point somehow she wanted to tell his mom " no aunty, literally I wasn't alone ever since I met him, Mark was always there for me and encouraged me with his unconditional love and concerns ", anyway she gulped those cheesy words not to make the situation inconvenient lol.

" Why don't you visit LA someday? " His dad asked suddenly. Sana was dumbfounded when she heard that, noticing the awkwardness Mark said " dad she will visit in the near future for sure haha ".

Next his parents asked her about favourite foods and then they ordered as her choice, she requested them not to but they didn't listen at all.

As while they were eating, his mom told her all of Mark's childhood memories and how cute and funny he was as a baby. (Awww)

Throughout the dinner his parents kept showering her with affection and concern making the situation like Mark the one who was meeting his in-laws. (lol)

Sana was finally feeling so relieved to meet his parents. They were so nice and understanding that somehow she felt bad for being so insecure about it. Mark was glancing at her, how she was being comfortable with his parents and made him feel warm and flutter inside how the most important people in his life were now acting as family. ;____;

" I think it's quite late now, Mark make sure to drop her safe to the dorm ",  his dad said with concern.

" Thank you for inviting me uncle aunty, I hope to see you soon ", Sana said giving his parents a loving hug.

" Take care of yourself dear, don't skip your meals, can't wait to meet you again " his mom said.

As Sana went out at the front Mark was saying goodbyes to his parents. " You better treat her well son, she's such a sweetheart ", his dad said to him. 

" Don't ever make her feel lonely, and don't argue with her, she's seems so fragile inside and you can be her strength cause I can see through her eyes how much she loves you dear ", his mom said softly. 

Mark nodded and said " You guys trust me right? " giving his mom a kiss on the cheek. His parents waved goodbyes. 

As when he dropped her at the dorm, suddenly Sana gave him a tight hug saying " thank you for giving me the chance to meet them, I am so lucky to meet you and your family and thank you for always having faith on me" She said while glancing at his beautiful warming eyes.

" Remember what you said at our second date, it's our fate that we met, we are destined to be together, no matter what we will overcome all the obstacles together and even if we fight will find our ways to get back to each other's arms,  I'm more blessed to have meet you baby and can't be happy anymore " he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. 

" no one can make my heart beat like this as much as you can, I love you Sana,  more than you can imagine,  nothing's gonna change my love for you " 

" Babo ya you made me cry,  I love you too Mark " She said wipping her happy tears away and thanking God once again for sending this amazing person in her life. 

Mark can't help but hugged her instantly and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

 

-------------- o --------------

The End

Oops finally, I have finished it. I am so so sorry for making all of you wait tho this is an absurd fiction. I had some personal problems that's why was kinda feeling sad those days and that's why actually I was so late to update. And honestly I was out of imagining scenarios, so I had to borrow scenarios from an fiction that I read previously, I want to give her the credits, thank you. 

Thank you guys for reading. Love ya