Part one

Meeting His Parents

"Yay, finally we are done" ,Mina said while bended down her head. Twice has just finished their comeback stage at Music Bank. While everyone was chattering with each other at the backstage, merely paying her attention to them one person is lost in her own thoughts thinking "what am I going to wear? Will they like me? How do I act?". "unnie are you okay, you are seems blanked out since yesterday" Tzuyu asked with concerned in her eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine....actually I am not, tzuyu I'm so freaking nervous, MARKOPPAASKEDMETOMEETHISPARENTS, yeah" Sana blurted out. "Ok calm down unnie calm down and say it slowly" Tzuyu said. "Fewww Mark oppa was insisting to meet his parents since last few months and they are already in Seoul to attend Got7's concert and he asked me again to meet them. What am I going to do tzuyu, what if they won't like me" Sana said nervously. 

"don't worry unnie it's going to be fine, just relax, don't think too much and enjoy your time with them" Tzuyu assured her. Relax!!! How can she be relax now while she's gonna meet her future in laws in few hours later O_O.

She remembered the time when they first met at the dance practice room, he was standing there with the boys doing nothing just glancing at them while she and Mina were busy talking with JB and bambam. He was too shy to say hello, just smiled awkwardly. And she never would have thought she would have such strong feelings for him that she would get butterflies in her stomach when someone mentions his name. Later, when he asked stuttering looking up at the sky "ermm...........Sana, I......I....I like.......you, will.... you....you.... be my girlfriend?" She felt like she's the most happiest person in the whole world and so lucky to have met him cause he will always have the same effect on her as when they first met and she said yes ^_^. They have gone through so much obstacles in so little time they've shared, she will never forget all the moments he had shown her how much he cared, how much he supported her during her training days when ever she wanted to give up cause it was too tiring and she missed her family so much, he was there and there were days when they were on different sides but that doesn't lasted too long cause they always find ways to got back on the track and know how to turn back on.

They have been dating for one and half year and Mark thought it's that relevant moment Sana should meet his parents. So she's now in front of the mirror observing her embodiment placidly. She wore a floral printed dress something that shows her true fashion sense, the dress flattered her figure perfectly and she has putted some simple makeup on and pretty minimal jewellery. And as the final touched, she's absolutely looking gorgeous.

At 7 pm Mark fetched her from the dorm and now they were in front of the restaurant where she's gonna meet them. Mark intertwined their hands and asked "are you okay, don't worry, I assure you they are nice ^_^" He smiled at her and his palms touched hers softly to ensure everything is gonna be okay. "Let's go" he said.