Neighbours

Romance vs Bromance

The next morning you woke up as you felt someone kicked you, to realise that it was Aerum.

 

“Aigoo what should I do with this girl..” you chuckled to yourself.


You headed to the kitchen and decided to toast some bread and fry eggs for breakfast, before you girls head out to buy some cute little decorations for your house. After breakfast was ready you went to wake Aerum up.

 

Deciding to have a little fun and revenge, you kicked Aerum off the bed.

 

“OUCH! How can you do that to me!?!?!” Aerum glared at you.

“HAHAHA that’s what you did to me just now in your sleep! Now get up sleepyhead, we have lots to buy today!”

 

After breakfast, you two decided to head down to the shopping centre to get decorations for your apartment.

 

“Just look at all these cute little figurines and wall stickers! Everything is so cute here!”

 

There were just too many things that you wanted to buy, in particular fairy lights for your room, as you were afraid to sleep alone in the dark.

After spending hours at the mall, you finally bought everything that you needed, and headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

“Let’s get some ice-cream before we head home!” Aerum suggested.

“Kaja!!” you can never say no to ice-cream.

Just then, Aerum’s phone rang.

 

~over the phone~

 

“Nae omma?”

“Aerum-ah, I need you to fetch your dongsaeng from school now, omma has some errands to run.”

“Alright omma, I’ll go fetch him.”

 

“Mianhae Haeun-ah, I have to fetch my dongsaeng from school now. Let’s have ice-cream next time okay?”

 

“Gwenchana, thanks for accompanying me anyway! Let’s meet when you’re free!”

 

After Aerum left, you realized that you bought a little too much stuff for you to carry all of them home by yourself.

 

“AISH why did I buy so many things?! Now I have to carry all of them home and they are so heavy!”

 

You decided to call for a cab, as there were really too many things for you to take the subway, and you didn’t want to bother your oppa over such small things. Luckily the ahjusshi was kind enough to help you put everything into his cab.

 

You felt relieved when the cab reached your apartment. But the feeling didn’t last long as the lift was under maintenance.

 

“This is such a bad day… Now I have to carry all these things up the stairs?!!?!?!”

You let out a huge sigh and began to carry all the things that you bought.

 

“You look like you need some help.”, a voice behind you said.

 

You turned around and saw a guy in shades and dressed in black from top to toe.

 

“Is he trying to be sarcastic? And seriously who dress like that in the middle of summer!?” you thought to yourself while unknowingly raising one side of your eyebrows.

 

“Ya I know you are judging me from the look on your face. I’m just trying to offer some help here, but if you do not want it, then fine.” the guy said.

“It’s alright I can handle it myself without your help thank you very much.” you said with a sarcastic tone. There is no way that you are going to let this cocky guy help you even if you were to climb up 10 stories to your apartment.

 

With that the guy just went up the stairs without looking back.

 

“Mianhaeyo, my hyung is not in a good mood today. Let me help you with your stuff.” another voice said.

This time it also a guy dressed in black, but he was carrying a haversack.

 

 

Before you could reject his offer, he already took half of your stuffs in his hands.

 

“Which floor do you stay? I’ll help you bring these up. I can’t let a girl carry all these up by herself right?” he said with a smile on his face.

 

“Ah nae kamsahamnida, I live on the 10th floor.” you said.

 

“Finally something good that happened today!” you thought while climbing up with the rest of your stuffs.

 

With the guy’s help, soon enough you were at the doorstep of your apartment.

 

“Thank you so much for your help!” you said with a smile on your face.

 

“No problem, it’s my pleasure. You just moved in I assume? Because I have never seen you around before. My name is Lee Gikwang, nice to meet you!”

 

“Ah yes, I just moved in yesterday, my name is Kim Haeun, nice to meet you too!”

 

“I’ll have to go before hyung realise that I’m gone. We live on the 9th floor, feel free to find me if you need any help!” he said with a smile and headed off.