Lie ?

The Change In A Businessman Life !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin woke up slowly.  He felt empty. His hands were cold. So was his heart. The sunlight that breaks through the curtains reminded him of the harsh reality. And gave him a hard slap to bring him back to the darkness. He stared at the ceiling for a while before getting up and heading to work.

Jongin entered the company where everyone bowed greeting him while he nodded back. He saw his secretary Hyuna as she jumped from her seat as soon as she saw him. He walked past her ignoring her completely but before he close the door of his office he spoke : " bring my coffee and the files I asked for yesterday ".

" yes sir " Hyuna replied disappointedly because he didn't spare her a second look.

Jongin started working without noticing the time until his assistant Hyuna entered.

" Mr. Kim your father is on line two " she informed.

Jongin didn't even bother to raise his head from the files  : " Just a few more minutes ".

" He said It's important  ".

" if it was that important it can make him wait " Jongin stated angrily. He hated when someone interrupts his work. Honestly, he wanted to ignore his father's call because he knows exactly what he wanted. But again it's his father and he can't do that. Even him the ice prince won't be that rude.

Finally giving up he picked up the phone : " yes father ".

" FINALLY!!!! " his father almost screamed. " Kim Jongin do you know what time is it ?" 

Jongin turned to the clock on the wall : " it's only 12:45 ".

" Don't try to play the innocent one here ! Aren't you supposed to go to the blind date half an hour ago ! " 

" Oh ! Was it today! " Jongin tried to fake a surprised tone.

" Very funny ! Get out now you are late !" His father ended the call there which relieved Jongin. He isn't obliged to go to that stupid date or that's what he thought until his assistant/best friend Sehun walked into the office.

" come on buddy, let's go " Sehun smirked watching the desperate look on his friend's eyes.

" Sehun please ... Leave me to continue what's in my hand " 

Sehun shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter