Without You

Without You

 

Bomi sat on the bus alone as it is late in the night. She is thinking about a certain person, a certain girl and what happen in school.
 


---Flashback---
 

“Bomi-yah Bomi-yah!” Bomi smile hearing the cute voice that she recognize.

“Ne unnie?” Bomi hold onto chorong while she is still gasping for air.

“I have… a good news… to tell you! Suho just confessed to me that he like me! Omg I’m so happy right now” Chorong is rambling on about how Suho confess to her and how happy she is right now, however, what she didn’t know is that someone’s heart just broke.

Bomi wasn’t listening to Chorong anymore as she felt numb because of the heartbreak. She wanted to cry there and then but she couldn’t, she couldn’t break down in front of her unnie because Chorong would question about why she’s crying and she won’t have any answer. She can’t tell her that it’s because she love her. Yes you heard it right, Bomi loves Chorong, she realize it few month after knowing Chorong. But she also know that Chorong doesn’t swing that way.

Bomi knew that she have to leave before her heart break more, she couldn’t stand hearing the one she love rambling on about her confession anymore.

“Unnie, let’s talk again next time ok? I forgot I have an important thing to do.” With that Bomi walk away from Chorong with tears dripping down. She speed up in case Chorong or anyone else saw her.
 

---Flashback ends---
 

Bomi wipe away the tears that once again flow down from her eyes. She has been crying for the past few hours already but her tears doesn’t seems to be stopping. She look down at her hands thinking about how Chorong change her and brought her out of her shell.

 

---Flashback---  
 

Bomi is sitting at the corner of the orphanage hugging her knees close to her chest while looking at the other kids playing.

Bomi has very low self-esteem and is very unsociable, everyone in the orphanage knows about it so no one ever tries to talk to her or play with her.

But suddenly someone block her view, she look up to see a cute girl looking at her. She blink her eyes a few time, seeing that the girl isn’t moving away, she shifted to the side a bit to continue looking at the kids playing.

The cute girl sit down beside her and continue looking at her. Bomi tried to ignore it but she feels herself getting smaller and smaller as the other girl keep looking at her.

“W..why are yo..you l..looking at me like th..this?” Bomi look down at her knees as she feel very small right now.

The girl lift up her head making Bomi look at her. “My name is Park Chorong, I’m new here.” Chorong end her short introduction with a bright smile.

Bomi contemplated whether she should reply her but she thought she should since Chorong is going to be in the orphanage as well. “I am Yoon…Bomi” Bomi introduce herself in a low voice but Chorong caught it.

“Bomi, why aren’t you playing with them? Why are you sitting here alone?” Bomi didn’t know what to reply Chorong, why is she sitting here alone? Why is she not playing? She doesn’t know so she decide to just keep quiet and look at her knees again.

For the next hours, Chorong keep following her around everywhere she go. Bomi isn’t use to going around with someone, she is used to being alone. “Cho..Chorong, why are you always… following me?” Bomi ask in a timid voice being afraid of Chorong

Chorong smile widely hearing Bomi finally talking to her “Actually I know about you, the most unsociable girl in this whole orphanage” Bomi look at her puzzled.

‘she knows I’m unsociable so why is she with me?’ Bomi thought but it seems like Chorong can read her mind, she replied “and I’m going to change that, Yoon Bomi, be my friend? Ne?” Chorong gave Bomi her cutest face and Bomi couldn’t reject that cute face.

Bomi just look down and continue walking while muttering “Ne…”

Chorong seems like she have a sensitive hearing, she could always hear what Bomi muttered. She run up to Bomi and link Bomi’s arm with hers which shocked Bomi a little as she have never been so close to someone before. But before she can pull away, she receive a glare from Chorong as if telling her ‘don’t you dare to pull away’.

“So first, bomi-yah, you need to stop looking down. Look up, show other people your pretty face, don’t hide it anymore.” This sentence make Bomi blush and she look up after hearing it, from then on, whenever she look down Chorong will make her look up. Overtime, she became more confident and she became the yoon-rilla that everyone calls, a girl that is filled with confidence, full of jokes and humor.

---Flashback ends---

 

But from the moment she knew that Chorong is together with Suho…. she went back to her shell. She hide away from everyone, she doesn’t want anyone to see her, she wants to hide back into a corner again.

She didn’t know until when will she always wait for Chorong, she knows that she will be hurt staying by Chorong’s side as Chorong will tell her how their dates went, how her treated her and everything but Bomi also knows that she can’t leave Chorong, not unless Chorong leave her.

 

"Without you I’m not confident"
"Until when will I wait for you?"
"How much more should I suffer?"



 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is bad since it might not link and I didn't proofread this so there might be errors