Sequel: Without you

Without You

Since people are asking for sequel, I did one. Enjoy!

----------------------------

For the next few weeks, as expected, Chorong always go to Bomi and tell her how the dates went. Though Bomi return to her previous quiet self, but she act like she is still the cheerful and happy girl when Chorong is around.

*knock knock knock*

“Who’s that coming so late?..” Bomi ran to get the door while talking to herself. To her surprise Chorong is in front of her with tears streaming down her face.

The moment Bomi open the door, Chorong went forward and hug her, crying on her chest.

“Why? Why? What happen unnie, why are you crying?” Bomi hug her back and pull her to sit on the sofa.

Chorong kept crying and did not reply Bomi, she was so worried as Chorong keep crying and she didn’t know what exactly made her cry so she couldn’t comfort her, she could only hug her back and let her cry.

After a while Chorong’s cry subside and Bomi pour a cup of water for her to drink.

“Unnie what happen?” Bomi look at Chorong who is looking down at the cup of water she is holding.

“Suho…. broke up with me….” Bomi would be lying if she say she’s not happy, however she couldn’t really be happy as her unnie, her love is hurt and crying.

Bomi didn’t know what to say to comfort Chorong. “Unnie I have something to tell you” Bomi look at Chorong and Chorong look at Bomi upon hearing that she have something to say.

Bomi fidget on her seat and play with her fingers.

“Unnie, I know I shouldn’t be saying is now when you just broke up with Suho, but I just want to say, I like you, no, I love you. I realize I have feelings for you few months after knowing you, at that time I thought it is an admiration or something, I thought that the feelings would go away after a while but no it didn’t. In fact it only got more overwhelming.

You change me so much from my quiet self to bring a cheerful girl, without you I would still be the quiet girl without any confidence, the girl who is invisible to everyone. You didn’t know how much it hurts when you tell me Suho confessed to you don’t you?

 It hurts me so much to think that I lost you just like that, so I’m confessing to you now, I don’t want to let you go to others again without knowing that I love you. I know you will reject me but I just want you to know my feelings for you.”

After Bomi’s confession, none of them said anything. Bomi is waiting for a rejection while Chorong is trying to register what Bomi just say.

“I’ll just be in my room… just stay here since it’s late, you know where’s all the room and stuff” Bomi stand up to run to her room since she took the silence as a rejection.

She close the room door and lean on it. “Pabo you just ruin your friendship aish whatever”.

“Bomi ah! Bomi yah!” She hear Chorong’s shouting and the shouting is becoming louder and louder.

“Bomi ah, open the door, let me in. Yah! you can’t just confess and run off” Bomi slowly open the door not wanting Chorong to break down her door and kill her.

“Ne unnie?” Chorong look at her with an angry face and Bomi run to her bed and hide inside her blanket.

“I’m sorry rong unnie, don’t hit me please” Bomi heard laughter after she said that. She felt someone hug her.

‘Omo, chorong unnie is hugging me?!’ Bomi is freaking out internally.

“Bomi ah, you’re so cute, why would I hit you after hearing you love me? I can’t promise anything now since I am still not sure of my feelings but we can try hmm being a couple?” Chorong is trying to pull the blanket down to see Bomi’s reaction but Bomi is holding it tightly.

Suddenly Bomi wrap Chorong’s body in the blanket and hug her tightly “yes! Unnie! No going back on your words! You can sleep here tonight like this then.”

“YAH! YOON BOMI!!!” Bomi laugh knowing that Chorong can’t do anything since her hands are in the blanket too.

That marks the start of their relationship.

---------------------------------------------------

I’m really done! Thank you for reading!!!