Chapter 3

L'amore fa male

Jimin knew he screwed up when his contact with Yoongi is at the bare minimum, and  for god sake they're in the same band. He knows it's his fault, he pushed his favorite hyung and he doesn't know what to do. What are you supposed to do when you're the cause for someone's smile falling? Yoongi is good at avoiding him. The mint haired man always has a reason why he can't sit next to him or be with alone with him  

"I need to talk to Hoseok-ah about the new track we are making"

"You told Taehyung that both of you guys were going to have a movie marathon, you can't ditch him"

Jimin desperately wants to just say Yoongi is being moody and that's the reason for his avoidance. He wants the mint haired mans longing gazes back on him. Or the look that Yoongi gets after looking at Jimin for too long ( his eyes get unfocused and the softest smile Jimin has ever seen graced his features) and he thinks Jimin doesn't notice. He noticed, he always noticed. 

"How do you get someone to confess you Tae?"

"Aw, my Jiminnie has a crush? Have you even thought of you know, asking this person out yourself?"

"Seriously what do I do?"

Jimin got several things out of that conversation. One being never ask Taehyung for advice and magazines really are the answers to "everything". At first glance the vocalist thought the magazine was a joke. How can a magazine possibly help him with his problems? Looking back he realizes that he should of never listened to a page in a magazine about getting your crush to notice you because it backfired. The whole plan crashed and burned and now Yoongi is avoiding him. Not to mention everytime he tries to get close to their resident grandpa, Namjoon is always there. 

 Avoiding Park Jimin is definitely harder than Yoongi thought. At times he changed his whole schedule if there was a chance both of them would be alone. I'm not ready for that he thought. Now Min Yoongi is an adult meaning he ran away from his problems. Running away is second nature to him but he can't keep doing that anymore. Jimin and him are bandmates, they are going go see each other 24/7 and he has to be able to look him in the eyes without wanting to cry. Namjoon has been a pleasant surprise since he started evading Jimin. Ever since his breakdown in the studio and Namjoon walking in, Yoongi finally let his guard down. After debuting together for 3 years and training together for sometime, the mint haired rapper has finally let the leader in. All he remembers from that night is crying into Namjoons warm embrace, which was strangely comforting  but at the same time not the arms he wanted to embrace him. The oldest rappers of the group have always  been close, but they became even closer. The other members, especially Seokjin (the worrying mom in him coming out) have noticed a change in the groups dynamics. The small rapper who was usually seen with Jimin, throwing heart eyes at him and Jimin in return would cling to the maknae has changed. Nowadays, Yoongi gravitated more towards Namjoon, who accepted more attention from the short rapper with open arms. The lack of attention Jimin has been getting from his favorite hyung was pushed from his mind when the youngest of the group would flash him his signature bunny smile. 

All Yoongi knew was that he needed Namjoons support to get over Park Jimin. On the other hand, Jimin is trying to figure out how to fix the mess he created.

A/N

I sincerely apologize how long it took for this update. School started a little after my last update and I was getting used to all my new classes and of course all my workload (which there was a lot of). I'm surprised at the amount of subscribers this story got and even though this chapter is a little short, I'm going to try to add some more details tomorrow if i can come up with anything else