Chapter 1

L'amore fa male

Sitting in the studio Yoongi stared at his blank document, nothing coming to mind. All he can think about is his body screaming at him to rest, but he wanted to at least accomplish something today. At practice he kept messing up the steps to their new song for their upcoming comeback. For some reason his body wasn’t following the movements and he started to slow down.  Now just aimlessly looking around, he remembered how the choreographer made the group stay back longer because of him. He can picture the slight glare and disappointed looks the members had. Of course he knew they had a right to be upset with him, he was the reason the other six members couldn't get back to their dorm earlier and try to get the much needed sleep they desired. Yoongi knows they must still be upset with him, that's partly why he decided to skip out on dinner with everyone because he’d see all their tired faces and he would be mad at himself all over again. He also wanted to try to finish a song he has been creating, but all he could think about was s disappointed faces imprinted in his mind. Thinking about how much he must have burdened s he felt the need to get farther with his song. No matter how hard he wished for some amazing lyrics to come his way, he knew that isn’t how song writing works. Whenever he wrote something it came out easily as if talking to someone but that tends to not happen when he has a lot on his mind. Taking another route he tried thinking about him.

Him being his bandmate Park Jimin. Normally when he was in a funk he would think about Jimin, and he would finally come up with a couple measures more than he had before. But instead of seeing Jimin’s gorgeous smile in his mind, he saw his disappointed look for staying at dance practice longer. Of course Yoongi knew his feelings were unrequited because who would want Min Yoongi when Jeon Jungkook was the opposing person. How could his short stature compare to Jungkooks towering figure. Yoongi in general was the total opposite of Jungkook. Where Jungkook was had good visuals, and could dance well, Yoongi didn't think he had great visuals and he wasn't the best dancer. Being compared to Jungkook was pointless because he knew he wouldn't win and he could never win against him when it came to winning Jimins heart. Everyone knew the red headed dancer favored their golden maknae, even the fans started picking up on it. His stomach grumbling broke himself out of his daze. Realizing he wasn't going to get anywhere with the song he closed the blank document and got ready to head back to the dorms. Everyone would mostly likely be asleep because its past midnight and they wanted to get all the sleep they could get. All the members have gotten used to him staying at the studio late so there was no reason for anyone to wait up. While walking back to the dorms he started thinking about Jimin and how everything went wrong. He wasn't supposed to fall in love with him, they were band members and close friends. However you don’t choose who you fall in love with and Yoongi learnt that the hard way.

 Even during trainee days Jimin was a bright, happy kid. He would always try to make people smile when they were worn out from long practice when he was just as tired. Yoongi thinks that what made Jimin shine brighter in his eyes, his selflessness and his smile. Park Jimin had the most gorgeous smile in his opinion and that's when Yoongi started realizing that thinking that about your friend was dangerous territory but he didn't think much of it. It was close to their debuting days so he didn't have the time to think about Jimin, or how pretty he looked when he smiled. Yoongi had to think about making sure his raps were on the right beat, and that he was dancing on in sync with everyone else. Thinking back on it now, he realized that if he looked into those thoughts he wouldn't be hit with all that was Park Jimin.

But with Park Jimin comes his radiant personality that even Jungkook can't hold off on admiring sooner or later which hurts Yoongi more than he is willing to admit to himself. At the same time he can't see Jimin accepting him (now thats if he even confesses) because why would Jimin pick Yoongi who is grumpy,lethargic, a perfectionist, and an . Yoongis train of thought stopped as he tripped over his feet and fell to the ground.

Looking down at his now red knee, he pictures the how painful it is going to be dancing tomorrow with a sore knee. However he just thinks that his knee is a problem to be dealt with later. Yoongi having that mindset finally catches sight of Bangtans dorm.

When Yoongi finally opened the door, his heart was not prepared for what he saw.