Hurt

Memory of an angel (on hold until I get my inspiration back ㅠㅠ)

I was in a car...I remember looking through the window... Then I heard a scream... I remember a man in front the car... He was dressed in black... And he had wings... Then the car went of the road... And I was surrounded by darkness once again...
I opened my eyes, my heart was beating so fast, sweat was all over my body, and it took me a while to start breathing properly again. I tried to move... Again this pain... I tried to get up once again, more carefully this time. As I sat up I looked around. I was in a small room... I was on a bed that had just too many pillows. I put my feet on the ground and pressing against the wall I tried to move further. Reaching a small window and I looked through it... Nothing exept darkness... Something was telling me that not being able to see anything outside was a bad sign. I moved further as I reached a small dressing table. There's was a lonely candle that was barely lighting up the room. As I was observing the little dancing flame I understood... I'm not blind, I can see just fine. I lifted my eyes only to see a mirror that's so broken that it looked as if it was made out of spider web. I reached my hand towards the glass, but before I could touch it I heard some voices coming closer...
"Do you think she'll be awake?"
"We should still check on her, she didn't look too good when Taekwoon brought her."
"I hope you're not blaming me hyung, I just did my job."
"You should have been more careful."
"You know that they will not be happy if something happens to her."
"Okay, I'm sorry..."
I was confused a bit, were they talking about me? If they did, then nothing made sense. Who are they and what happened to me? As their steps became louder I moved away from the door. Steps stopped and the doorknob started slowly turning and the door opened. For a second I was blinded from the light that came from the corridor. Three tall men walked into the room one after another. I wanted to run but my feet were just glued to the ground. My heart was beating as if it would jump out my chest. I continued observing the men that had come into my room. One had bright red hair and a bit dark skin colour, next to him was a boy with brown hair and a really sharp jawline, as he saw my scared facial expression his corners of lips moved a bit upwards showing off his dimples. The third one wasn't even looking at me, it looked as if he was trying to avoiding having eye contact with me. As I looked back at the man with red hair he was also smiling. He reached out his hand.
"Hello, my name is Hakyeon, but you can call me N, nice to meet you."
He must be crazy, why would I take his hand, I stood still.
"Yah, don't be scared we will not do anything bad to you, we just wanna help you." He continued still waiting for me to shake his hand.
I looked at his hand and then back at his face. He probably understood that I won't cooperate so he moved on with his introduction.
"This is Hongbin."
"Hi." He smiled wider and his dimples became even more deep.
"And that is our maknae Hyuk."
I looked at him but he kept avoiding looking at me.
"Hyuk be polite and greet our guest!"
He looked at N and then back at me.
"Hi." He said and quickly looked away.
"Our Hyukie is a bit shy." N said smiling at me.
This situation felt too weird... Why are they so nice to me... I don't remember knowing them... I don't remember anything.
Seeing as my thoughts had wandered somewhere N looked at me with a bit more serious look.
"I know that you must have a lot of questions but firstly let us show you your room, I think that a warm bath and a good sleep will make you feel better."
I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head, what else could I do. The three men walked out of the room and I just followed them. In the corridor there was so much more light in comparison with that poor room. 
"Come on, follow us, you don't want to get lost." 
Four of us just walked further the corridor as a boy ran into N almost knocking him of feet.
"Jaehwana, what's wrong?"
"They, they want to talk to you." He said trying to catch his breath. Everyone froze for a moment looking at each other.
"Okay, Jaehwana, you have to show our guest her room then. Hyuk, Hongbin follow me."
So they left me confused with the man called Jaehwan. I just looked at him not saying much.
"Yah, are you okay? Shall we go to your room?"
Again I just nodded. It was a bit awkward but I just couldn't even imagine this situation to be suitable for chatting.
"So here it is." He said opening a door into a well lit room. 
I carefully entered and looked around. It had a king sized bed, a furnace, some cupboards and tables decorated with vases and obviously fake flowers, in the middle of the room there was a sofa and a coffee table with a plate full of sweets in colourful wrappings. There's was a writing desk and a bookcase in the corner of the room.
"That door leads to the bathroom, I'll go get you some spare clothes, while you can go and take a bath." 
I just looked at him. He blushed a bit and quickly left the room. I moved towards the door he pointed to, as I opened the door, I entered an entirely white bathroom. It was so white compared to the bedroom that was dominating the colour of red wine and wood, that it felt as if I was in an asylum. In the middle of the bathroom was the bath. I walked to it and the faucet. As the water was filling up the tub I walked to the mirror. Is that me? Ripped clothes... Messy hair... Blood... Something definitely was wrong but it felt as if this place was away my emotions, I just stared at myself... I turned around and walked towards the bath. Without taking my clothes of I submersed myself in the water. I kept my eyes open as I observed the water becoming red. I kept lying underwater and then I understood, I wasn't drowning, I wasn't breathing either. I closed my eyes and suddenly it felt as if I was sinking deeper, as if a dark hole had opened under me... Suddenly a knock on the door.
"Are you okay? I brough you clothes. Should I just leave them here or what? Hello?"
I quickly got out of the bath and walked towards the door. I quickly opened it, grabbed the clothes of Jaehwans arms and quickly closed the door leaving him shocked behind it. I walked back to the mirror. The blood and dirt had washed off and water was just dripping of my hair and clothes onto the floor. I started taking my clothes off only to notice bruises all over my body. What happened? I looked at the clothes Jaehwan had brought, a white shirt so big that it almost reached my knees and... Underwear... A girly white underwear set... I didn't see any girls here yet, but maybe I'm not the only girl here. I was surprised how the underwear fitted me almost perfectly. I wore the shirt and quickly brushed my hair with a brush that was laying next to the sink. I once again pressed out the water of my hair into the towel and looked at my old clothes... My t-shirt was ripped and had some blood stains,my jeans were brown with dirt and my sneakers just didn't look wearable, I took my old clothes and just trew them into the corner. 
I entered the bedroom to see Jaehwan still there sitting on the sofa with a box in his hands.
"What are you doing here?" I said and I was surprised I could talk.
I wasn't the only one surprised to hear my voice.
"Are you okay? You have a lot of bruises, let me treat them, don't worry I don't bite." 
Compared to other men I had met, Jaehwan looked more inoccent, maybe that's why I felt like I could trust him. I sat next to him and he imediantly took my hands and started putting ointment on them.
"Thanks Jaehwan." I said shyly.
"You can call me Ken." He smiled widely.
"Do you know how I got hurt?" 
"There was an accident, Leo hyung found you and brought you here. You had hit your head and I have a feeling that that has messed up your memories a bit."
"Actually, I don't remember anything. I think that I remember a car... But I'm not sure."
"Don't worry about it, your memories must come back naturally, if you'll think too much, your head will explode." He said creating an explosion sound with his mouth and laughing.
I couldn't help but laugh as well.
"I'm in a safe place, right?"
At first he was hesitating to answer but then he smiled nervously.
"Of course, as long as you follow the rules."
"What ru..."
"Did you notice any big bruises that might be under your shirt?"
"I... There's some on my shoulders and probably on my back as well."
"Is it okay if I take a look at it?" 
I turned around and ed my shirt letting it slide of my shoulders. As he applied the medicine it felt as if bees were stinging it but I tried to keep as calm as I could be.
"Here, all done, this medicine hurts but it heals really quickly, but there's one other problem, how to heal your memory loss? How strong are your headaches."
"I'd say pretty strong, I feel dizzy most of the time and I feel like passing out."
"For now drink this." He gave me a cup of bright yellow drink.
I smelled it. I didn't know this aroma, didn't feel like this was tea, the liquid was a bit thicker. I took a sip. It was really sweet, too sweet, but it felt like the pain wasn't so strong anymore. I made myself drink the whole thing. Something didn't feel right because this liquid made me really sleepy. Ken noticed that I started to zone out so he helped me get to my bed. The moment my head leaned against the pillows, keeping my eyes open was impossible. 
"Try to sleep as much as you can, it will help you heal. When you wake up, there's a bell on the table, ring it and someone will come to show you to the dining room, there we'll all get a chance to officially introduce ourselves, but for now, goodnight."
I don't think I even reacted to half of his speech because I was once again taken by a sweet slumber. I heard the door close and I was again lost in the darkness of my dreams.