Darkness

Memory of an angel (on hold until I get my inspiration back ㅠㅠ)

Pain...Horrible pain...Everything felt like spinning around...Before opening my eyes I tried to move my body. With fingers I touched the ground, it was soft and a bit wet... It felt like moss... Where was I? Was I in a forest? Gathering my courage I opened my eyes... I was surrounded by darkness, only darkness... I looked at the sky, but all I saw was pitch black... Had I become blind? What happened? I tried to get up, but a strong headache didn't let me move too much. I barely got up un my fours and carefully tried to move forward. I stretched out my hands into the darkness trying to touch something. I must have gotten blind, I couldn't even see my own arms. All this shock made me brake into tears. As they fell down my cheeks I kept on moving further feeling the moss and twigs as my palms pressed onto them.
"Help..." I tried to let my voice out, but it was so weak and silent.
"Help!" I tried once again my voice becoming a bit louder this time.
"Somebody...please..." and I broke into tears again, who was I calling for anyways... I finally touched something, it felt like a tree, with both palms I inspected the object. It was a tree... So I must be in a forest, but why? What happened? I pressed my back against the trunk and tried to remember... However nothing came into my mind, my head was empty and hurting so much. Crying didn't help, I started loosing my strength. I hugged my knees and curled up trying to hide...
"Someone..." I whispered into the air.
Head pains had become so unbearable that I couldn't even open my eyes anymore. I felt as my body started leaning towards one side and I fell to the ground... I felt too weak to move my body... The feeling of drowsiness surrounded me... I decided to just give up and let this slumber to take over me... Suddenly my body felt lighter... It felt as if I was flying... It felt so weird... Some kind of warmth was surrounding me, some kind of presence... Maybe I was dying... But I wasn't scared anymore... Before any other thoughts could get into my mind I out...