Anatomy Of Loving by Dean : Bonnie & Clyde

The Anatomy Of Loving

LISTEN TO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ze6drtwiE4

 

 

“It’s just one night, what’s wrong with that?” his voice thundered in question and the girl beside him trembled a little bit. He knew better why but he refused to continue with it… and she knows that he wanted her to say it aloud herself, so they both could hear it loud and clear. He wanted her to confess how much being with Shownu had ruined her whole.

 

“He’s got to stop making you feel like that,” he continued and she refused to let him keep on going… so instead, she got into his car and put the seatbelt on.

 

“When I start the engine, I’m not going to turn back for the night, Hayi.” Dean told her before putting the key in the ignition.

 

“You wanted me here, so go… before I change my mind.”

 

 

That seemed enough for him and he just nods. The road seemed quiet, a little more than usual and it bothered him that he could hear the sound of his heartbeat clearly. He looked at the girl beside him from the rearview mirror and noticed her biting her lower lip. It drove him crazy of course, if not for the fact that he knows she does that when she’s nervous. His instincts told him to reach out and hold onto her hand but he realized the boundary that she had already set without telling.

 

 

“I need this, Dean, I do,” she started, eyes wandering outside the windows, looking at something that he wasn’t sure of. He nods in recognition. He knew she needed this too, she didn’t have to say it.

 

“It’ll be quick,” he reassured her and she smiled. He would have killed to see that one more time. In that same moment, a constant vibration took their attention and Hayi took out her ringing phone. Shownu was calling.

 

“Don’t pick that up,” he warned and Hayi clicked her tongue in annoyance.

 

“I know, you prick, not tonight, not when I’m here with you,” she responded before throwing her phone into somewhere amongst the back seat. If only she had known how she made him feel with her words.

 

“This is the fastest you can go?” she taunted and Dean smirked before hitting accelerate. Hayi, giddy with freedom and happiness, pumped up the volume on the stereo recognizing that it was their favorite song playing.

 

 

Dean watched the girl as she sang aloud, her voice demanding his attention… and he was not mad at all. He smiles realizing that “man, I smile too much when she’s around” before trying to not let her into his mind. He remembered this song vividly; he in her room, dancing like fools around her floor…but there was no song that could save him now.

 

 

“Dean, I think I’m always the happiest when I’m with you.” Hayi suddenly confessed and his heart skipped a beat before he cleared his throat saying “ yeah, that’s how it should be” and focusing his sight back on the roads.

 

“I can always rely on you, Dean.” She continued before again singing to the song that’s playing. He laughs at her antics thinking that even when the world turns its back on her, she could always lean on him.

 

“Bonnie and Clyde, back at it again, ain’t we, Dean?” she suddenly said and he laughs.

 

“We’re back, Bonnie.”

 

 

He remembers that duo-centric name. He hated it when she called them that before because it just made the crime they did seemed more… wrong. But it barely matters at all… not when she’s here with him.

 

 

“Bonnie and Clyde, till we die.” She says and Dean seconds her.

 

 

Till we die, even if this is our last day together. At that thought, they arrived at where they were supposed to be. The mansion stands proud and tall, a bright yellow in the heart of an otherwise desolate concrete jungle. This is where the kill happens.

 

 

“I love you, Dean,” Hayi told him before she pulls her mask down. At her words, he shudders softly. He turned to look at her, her bright grey eyes, deep as they always are.

 

“I love you, Hayi,” He responded before pulling her close and kissing the top of her temple, “remember: you have to always leave before me.”

 

 

She wanted to stop and correct him but the way he looked at her tonight didn’t allow her to say anything else against him. Leaving before him meant that, he’s got her back but she couldn’t promise that she could look out for him.

 

 

How this started is a story no one could really understand other than them both. Hayi met Dean in juvenile when they were younger. She was in for stealing and he was in for fighting… or something of the sort. They both were fire, unlikely to give in; always victorious in whatever situation they were put in. That is until one day; they had to face one another, either of them willing to back down. That was when they met their match, neither of them finding any reason to part from one another. They should’ve grown and learn and grow they did… but learn… not so much. After leaving juvenile, they just became better. Now she could steal with a look out, and he found the thrill he had always been looking for… and someone who could accept him as he is, never once wanting him to change.

 

 

He knew he loved her… for a while. Maybe just a little after they met, there was something about Hayi that just seemed to keep him on his toes, something about her constantly made him want to be better. Not for anyone else but her. In that sense, it made him feel like he had something and that feeling of love and treasure stopped him from taking any step towards romance. He knew he have to tell her one day but he never found the right time… and she never knew so she couldn’t wait for him to come around.

 

 

Enter: Shownu. A rough young man, suave and proper, a different sort of constant than Dean was to Hayi. He was quick on his feet and he knows what he wanted. When Shownu wanted Hayi, he let it be known. For Hayi who always second guessed herself, a man loving her so freely and so… clearly was new and it validated her existence. Even when he controlled every part of her life there was no way she wanted to leave him, there were so many reasons for her to do so but she could never act on it. Shownu was the first man she let herself love romantically... she did not want to ruin that for now. Even if it hurts her, she does not mind.

 

 

It was dark in the house, both Dean and Hayi were not very sure if anyone was in, this was a crime done in the midst of their euphoria and ecstacy, in the midst of them thirsting for thrill... they should have checked or ready themselves better but they missed the chance to do so when they could.

 

 

"What the are you doing in my house?" a menacing voice hissed, a voice that belonged to neither Hayi nor Dean.

 

"Hayi, get out!" was the last thing Hayi heard before bulleting straight out of the mansion, throwing one last look at Dean who repeated for her to get out.

 

 

Despite her every being wanting to fight with Dean, that look in his eyes was serious and she did not dare to go against him. Speeding out, she ran to the nearest block to hide herself and to wait for Dean to come back out. She never really prayed to God but she found herself on her knees, pleading and begging without end. It was only a second later that a pierce sound of a pistol going off startled her and Hayi went back straight to praying. Her voice becoming more hoarse, her pleas becoming more desperate. She cannot live with herself if she finds out that the one hurt in that house was Dean. Her eyes was closed in concerntration when she heard a voice call for her name. Her eyes fluttered open when she realised that it was Dean. 

 

 

He was wincing in pain and his left palm was covering a part of his torso that was spilling out so much blood. Before fear started to grip her, Hayi helped Dean into the car and she drove them into a secluded area, far and safe. She went into the back seat where Dean was, eyes bloodshot, having trouble to be kept open. His alabaster skin was now ghost white and he was biting on his lips to hold off the pain. Dazed and unsure of what to do, it took Hayi another minute to finally realise the situation and grab whatever medical supply they had. She was about to use a gauze to try to put some antiseptic onto the wound when Dean's firm hand grabbed hers.

 

 

"Hayi, I'm not goint to make it. Leave the car, burn me with it. You have to go."

 

"No! I'm saving you!"

 

 

By now, tears were falling down her face and Hayi was desperately trying to stop the bleeding from Dean's body but he was shot in such close range... the bullet was probably stuck too deep for her to try to pry it out now. Especially with the lack of medical supply in the car, in the middle of a deserted alley. She could not let Dean die, he cannot die like this. Not if she can do something about it.

 

 

"Leave, Hayi. I am not playing. I'm not making it," he repeated, tears welling in his eyes. He was as afraid as she was. But he knew better how this had to end. It was him dying or them both. And he will not take that risk. Hayi refused to acknowledge him and continued to treat his wound.

 

"Listen! Leave, and burn me with this car. You have to. That was Congressman Choi's house. You have to leave. I will shoot myself, Hayi, you don't have to, but leave. Please, leave. Run," he insister, holding onto Hayi hand, staring straight into her eyes, his own tears falling down his blood stained cheeks before continuing, "I love you, Hayi, I will love you forever."

 

 

It did not take him more than a second to hold the loaded gun that he has against his chest and firing it through. It was an instant kill and Hayi watched it unfold in front of her eyes. His desperate plea for her to survive, his last confession and his sacrifice. She wanted to scream but her voice has lost it way out , she could only cry now in the arms of a lifeless man who had loved her.

 

 

Laying his corpse gently, Hayi took out the gasoline from the trunk, drowning the vehicle in it, drowning the man in it. With the zippo that she had kept in the pocket, she lit the car on fire, burning it to the ground, burning the man in it. The tears that fell from her eyes stopped flowing a while ago as she emptied the can of gasoline, it stopped flowing the way the life stopped brightening her eyes.

 

 

Now, she walked down the lonely road back to being who she was without Dean: hollowed, broken and alone.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I did not want him to die but someone has to in the name of angst fiction... so that's why he had to die... and also be burned to the ground by the only woman he loves which is of course ing tragic but that aside, don't fight me ok I love Shownu, he is one of my bias, he's just a meanie in here bc no choice but...

Hope you guys enjoyed that, comment & subscribe!