russian roulette » drabble

Quoted.
russian roulette.
lee donghae, jung jessica ❥  soundtrack: hallelujah by big bang
 
"Sometimes, it's better to be alone," she whispered softly, her eyes heavily watching his every move. His hands were shaking, unable to aim the gun on his head. He counted five slow seconds before pulling the trigger. It clicked. He survived. He let out a short sigh before Jessica stole the revolver from him and aimed it to her forehead. Her lips were quivering, but not because of fear to die.
 
"What do you mean?" he asked, confusion written all over his face.
 
It was fear to loose the only man she ever loved.
 
A tear escaped the corner of her eye, and before she could pull the trigger on her own gun, a loud blow was heard within the four walls they were hiding in.
 
Nobody could hurt you, she thought to herself. .
 
"Stupid lovesick fool. What made him think he could ever trust you?" Yunho's voice echoed.
 
Indeed. Why did Donghae trust her in the first place?
 
Because he loved you, a voice in her head said.
 
Two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.
 
I loved you too, you fool, but I guess now you'll never know.
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
WORD COUNT:  194 words.
QUOTED: Hercules (1997)
DISCLAIMER: We own nothing but the plot. Image credit.
PS: Written by Ranee for Fiction Challenge.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -