end

Hidden Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon is the happiest when he is alone. The beautiful scenery and silence that embrace him is the highlight of his day. 

He is also the happiest when he read books in public places. He enjoys the noise that adds to the imaginations he gets with every paragraph he reads. He enjoys how the noises represents the background music like he is in a drama.

He loves writing music and doing scribble lyrics in the notebook his mom gave him. The clichè song plots always written in that special place but with deep meanings. 

His class for the day ended early. He reached for the books from his locker and walked calmly to his favourite place. Holding the notebook tightly in his hands with a small smile in his face. 

"Excuse me." Jihoon turned around and saw a guy looking at him with unreadable expression in his face. "I just need to know where is the library?"

"Are you lost?" Jihoon asked.

The male smiles, "No. I just need to know what right book is the way to get to know you."

"That's your pick up line?" Jihoon raised his eyebrow and throw a disbelief look at the guy infront of him. No one ever really talked to him like that since he started going to university. "I need to go please don't waste your time."

To Jihoon's disbelief, the said male who is unknown to him is following him after all his class. He finds it really weird and stalker-ish that someone would even make time for him.

For him, the male is a distraction to his happiness. The calm and quite nature.

"Please give me back my notebook," Jihoon said calmly while looking at the male who is laughing at him with his notebook at his right hand. 

"You know Ji-"

"Seungcheol!"

Both male looked at the person who called 'Seungcheol'. He looked at the guy infront of him and he put the pieces together. 

'So his name is Seungcheol.' Jihoon thought.

"Oh hey Jeonghan, how did you find me and what brings you here?"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and put his arms cross, "You know Cheol. You need to be more resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter