i. Jinyoung

Nocturnes

            For her, he’s the window to the world. A whole new world where she can find nothing but happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Naru hates being alone, she hates when she can hear someone talk in her mind. Talking about all the bad possibilities that can happen in a few seconds. Probably because she watches too many dramas lately, how can someone lose everything in a blink of eyes. She don’t want anything bad happen to her – to them.

            That’s why she loves the sound of door clicking, she can finally breath at ease when she hear someone step closer to her and hugged her tightly with a wishper ‘I miss you,’ and asking how was she spent the day at home. She didn’t really into cooking, but he bears with everything she cooks, probably it doesn’t taste that bad but it’s not like her food was good either. Sometimes, she will ask him to bought foods when he off work. Sometimes he did, but he refuse most of the time and said he like homemade foods the best.

             He will talk everything about his work, his collague , and everything at the day when they’re on dinner. He will offer her to do dishes in case she was tired, in the end they will do dishes together.

            Jinyoung have a lot to do, but he will not leave one of the most important to do at the rest of his day. He loves talking to her, seeing her smiling when listen to his stories makes him less tired. He can stay all night with just talking with her. Recently, Jinyoung always talk about the books he reads. Just like today, he sat comfortably in the couch with blanket covering both of their legs and hot chocolate in hands. It’s a perfect way to end his day – their day.

            “ Do you know why I love winter the most ? “ Jinyoung asks and that’s the most easy question for her to answer.

            “ I’ve answer this question for about a million times, do I really need to answer again? “ Jinyoung nods and Naru decide to just give it away.” Because you started everything important in the winter. Right? “

            “ And I started with you in winter too, two years ago.” His gaze fix to the firewoods, his mind reminiscing the time when he asked her for date. It’s not easy to reassure her to accept him, it takes a few weeks until she finally say yes.” Do you regret it? to accept me” he turned his head and stare right into her eyes.

            “ I regret …” Jinyoung started to furrowed his eyebrows, is she really regret it? “ I regret not to say yes earlier.” Jinyoung smile so wide that his cheeks hurts but he don’t care. He’s happy, he’s happy with his life with her in it.

            They spent the rest of night cuddling in the couch while watching Me Before You , Naru never read the book but she know the story because Jinyoung told her before. It’s always pleasant to listen to his excited voice whenever talking about books. For her, she only need one book to tell her stories, to make her see the world. And the book is in the form of young man named Park Jinyoung.