Act as if you're mine

What is the chance in Heaven?

“I’m breaking up with you, Baek.”

 

Just a single statement, six words and a soft voice, yet caused a catastrophe to Byun Baekhyun’s life. What’s worse was that, he heard from his friends that the bastard is currently dating a wide doe-eyed student from the Music Department who belong to same class as him. It has been two weeks and he managed to find a new replacement? Baekhyun wants to laugh.

 

Baekhyun bid his farewell and “Take care.” to his friend, Jongdae, as he adjusted the strap of his favorite Supreme bag. He was about to cross the street when he saw two guys holding hands, laughing and was about to cross the street as well. He stood there frozen, eyes trailing at the couple who’s walking closer and closer. Baekhyun thought they wouldn’t see him amidst the crowd and the focus attention the latter was giving his lover. But no, Oh Sehun just had to divert his eyes and spot the stricken face of his ex-boyfriend. In the spur of the moment, and a little bit of pride, he mistakenly grabs the hand right next to him.  Met with a rough, calloused yet warm hand, Baekhyun abashedly muttered, “Please act as if your mine. Act as if you’re my boyfriend. I really need your help. Just p-please?”

What happened next shocked him and his ex-boyfriend. The stranger pulled him by the waist and kissed his forehead, giving Baekhyun what he purposely needed. As if it wasn’t good enough of a show, a deep and velvety voice uttered, “Baby, we need to cross the street right now or else do you want me to carry you all the way home?” Baekhyun’s system takes a pause. He turned his head up and stared at the man before him. Almond-shaped eyes coincide with brown orbs. Baekhyun’s mouth never lacks words until now. Those familiar features chuckled and kissed his button nose. “Geez, I need to carry you then.” As if on cue, Baekhyun gains his senses and stopped him. “Yah, w-were in the middle of the crowd. S-stop teasing me.”

Oh Sehun smiled at the scene, sighs and told his lover, “That’s what I’ve been telling him all along.”  Do Kyungsoo gave him a peck on the lips, “Hmm, that’s what you’ve seen in me right?” Sehun dragged him out to god knows where.

 

Baekhyun missed to see his ex-boyfriend’s reaction since as he turned to looked at them, the two vanished out from his sight. He feels fidgety as he bit his lips. Could he been anymore unlucky in his life? Out of all people to witness his shameful self, out of all people to pretend to be his boyfriend−IT HAS TO BE PARK CHANYEOL?

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I'm back with a short, cringe-worthy fic. Please don't hate me. Please love my newly found otp sesso. AND DEFINETELY PLEASE LOVE CHANBAEK. Bye.