Contestants

A Rush to debut: Rush's official website
Rush
 
home  Contestants        PERFORMANCES   MUSIC VIDEOS   EXTRA   trxsh
 
icon bg
contact
aLIVE
geun sUJI / Suji

Geun Suji is past the point of debut- At twenty-four years old, she's really grasping onto straws here. Birthday being January 1st, 1992, she's the oldest contestant of RUSH and knows this is her final chance. She'd do anything to win, and anything just might happen.
icon bg
contact
ALIVE
Kwon Seoyun / Seoyun

Kwon Seoyun is Gdragon's younger sister. Training for more than seven years, she's Rush's second eldest contestant, past the average age for most rookie idols. Being one of the best vocalists in Rush, if not, then the best, she hopes to overcome her brother's shadow and debut. This time, she doesn't have plans of giving up.
icon bg
contact
Alive
ko minri / pheonix

Ko Minri has already failed in debut once. For her, this program will be a test to see once and for all if she can face the entertainment industry and take it by the horns, or if she really is as worthless as she's come to believe.
icon bg
contact
eliminated
Hwang Jisoo / Nabi

Hwang Jisoo is a sweet girl with a sassy side to her. She can write deep, meaningful song lyrics or dance with heart and passion, but she can also but on a y performance or rap about all of the nice things she has.
icon bg
contact
Alive
Yu Jaili / Daily

It took years for Yu Jaili to convince her family to let her travel to Korea to follow her dreams, and now that they have, she's past her prime. Girl idols are getting younger and younger, but 22 year old Jaili has just as much spirit and just as many dreams.
icon bg
contact
Eliminated
Song Minji / Iris

At first sight, Song Minji is often pointed out as one of the most beautiful and charming rush contestants, and although that often drive her to be underestimated, don't be misled by her dream-like looks: she's a fierce and underground experienced rapper, a competitive and ambitious trainee and believe it, definitely not just her looks.
icon bg
contact
Alive
Park Taeha / Taeha

Even though she always thought she was born for greatness, fame was an elusive ordeal for Park Taeha.  Ever since that musical in six grade - her practically only counted success until now - she had tried to break it in the harsh music industry of South Korea since the age of 14, but her company, Plan A, simply thought she wasn't ready. Taeha hopes this show will help her change their minds.
icon bg
contact
Eliminated
Lee songeun / stacy

Lee Songeun hailing from Songpa, South Korea is a vocalist with a lot of sass. She may be the lazy underdog, but is determined to make her dream come true. Lee Songeun is ready to prove herself- Besides, every bands needs someone like her, right?
icon bg
contact
Alive
Nam Sooyoung / Bonnie

Bonnie is an all American girl who is definitely still trying to fit-in in South Korea. She's not too old yet not too young, being a nice in-between for a future girl group to be made. All Bonnie hopes for is that she has what it takes to make it to debut.
icon bg
contact
Alive
Kim Nari / Lily

Kim Nari. The girl who has traveled across the globe from the heart of England to the heart of Seoul to achieve her dream of becoming an idol. The dancer has come a long way ever since she steped into the entertainment world as a trainee five years ago. Nari is in it to show everything to prove her potential.
icon bg
contact
Alive
Lee Minyoung / Minyoung

Lee Minyoung is one of the youngest contestants, but she is certainly not one to doubt when it comes to talent. Minyoung is just a fun-loving passionate kid that loves what she does and is aiming for debut. She will try her hardest to catch the eye of the viewers, even if it means doing aegyo. 
icon bg
contact
Eliminated
Choi Yena / Sophia

Meet Sophia Choi or preferably Yena; a Korean-Australian trainee who loves music and animals more than food. With two pretty famous older sisters, it's Sophia's turn to shine in RUSH. Having only trained in LOEN for 7 months, she genuinely wishes to pursue her music dream.
icon bg
contact
Alive
Seon yiseul / seul
Hailing from Jeollanam-do, Seon Yiseul is a young farming girl who loves singing. To win the competition would be her dream, but the obstacles ahead of her are huge, much bigger than she ever anticipated. If she wants to win, she will need to stay put and not give up.
 
 
choose your Angel