end

Numbers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon was thirteen when he experienced his first stage of depression. The tears, sadness, anger, betrayal and in need of love was all mixed up. He wanted to get everything over with but it can't be stopped.

Jihoon was fifteen when he felt the need of killing himself. Every since his depression started, his life suddenly does not make sense to him. Everything seems pathetic to keep. He wants it all to end.

Jihoon was eighteen when he first this man. The man he shared everything with. His food, his homeworks, his laugh, his voice, his body and his love. He gave everything but sometimes it is not enough to keep someone. Soonyoung break him apart and Jihoon can't fix himself anymore.

 

 


"Stop with the drinking Jihoon," he heard one of his friend speak while trying to get the glass of alcohol in his hands.

It was another day of feeling like a disappointment and an unneeded human in this world.

Jihoon smiled pathetically at his friend and laughed bitterly. "I wasted all my twenty years of life, why am I even still alive."

Seokmin looked at his broken friend. It's been exactly a year since he befriend the guy. It was hard and it did take a lot of time that Jihoon opened up to him but he waited patiently. He wants to let him feel he is always here for him. Someone is actually willing to be beside him.

"I know it's been so hard for you Ji," Seokmin said. "But life is beautiful. It might be a bad twenty years for you but you still have more years to make it all work. To correct it. Don't give up on everything that you could possibly have if you opened up. Give the world a chance. Give yourself some oppurtunity to be a better person."

And Jihoon agreed.

 

 

 


At the age of twenty five, Jihoon graduated his degree in medicine. He learned to stand up on his own and love himself better. He was stronger but he felt like something is missing.

"Doctor Jihoon?" 

"Oh, Nurse Wen. What do you need?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter