The Concert

Yoon Dowoon's Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His friends and her friends all agreed that he needed to speak up. Because although it seemed impossible not to notice his crush on her at this point of time, turns out everything was possible for Im Nayeon.

She was usually very quick on the uptake, always was the first to get the new choreography or sing the right note. So everyone had a hard time believing she really was that clueless. Dowoon would just shrug.

He knew that Nayeon was probably so focused on work that she was oblivious to any type of romantic feelings that may or may not exist. And she should be. They were idols. They should not be bothered with infatuations or crushes or personal feelings in general, to be honest. So he preferred to think that what he had for her was admiration.

It was partly true. How could he not? When Nayeon was so easy-going, so friendly, so bright and cheerful all the time. Dowoon wanted to be more like her, if possible.

She was like the star on the vast, quiet night sky that he used to lie down and watch for hours back in Busan. It was beautiful but unreachable. He liked to think that no one else aside from him would be able to look up to the sky and see that particular star. So he claimed it for himself.

Whenever he unconsciously compared Nayeon to that star, he just couldn’t help but giggle at how childish he was back then. Although his current self would certainly never be ridiculous like that, a part of him still wanted to think that no one else would see her the way he saw her.

On a side note, he also managed to convince his hyungs to stop the teasing after countless times of begging and threatening. It died down eventually, thankfully.

Except for some impromptu stunts Jaehyung and Younghyun still pulled once in a while. Like on the first day of JYP Nation concert 2016, Mix and Match.

06 August 2016.

The concert was coming to the end. All the JYP artists had worked so hard for this joined event. They prepared everything, practiced over and over again for months and tried their best to put up a good show for the audience. The reaction they got was very good, loud cheering and clapping could be heard from all directions.

Hands Up was played, everyone was running around dancing and shouting hyperactively. Well mostly everyone. Dowoon, being himself, just walked a little faster than normal and waved to the crowd. Jaehyung put his arm over the maknae’s shoulder and dragged him out to the side stage. However, not even 5 steps latter, Dowoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter