The First Meeting

Yoon Dowoon's Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Dowoon is a member of DAY6, a band under JYP Entertainment. One random thing about Yoon Dowoon: he has a crush on Im Nayeon, a member of TWICE, a group also under JYP Entertainment.

If you ask him when it started, he will say it went all the way back to the very beginning. The first time he saw her, when they were still young and nothing more than just some anonymous trainees.

Not that now they are not young anymore, they are still in their twenties. However, debuting and promoting activities and public pressure didn’t quite allow them to stay free and obnoxious like they used to and are supposed to be.

It was March 2015 when Dowoon came to the JYP building for the first time. He was the last addition to DAY6, which was originally called 5live with 5 members who has been training with each other for years. It would be an understatement to say that he was awkward. Aside from the fact that he was the new kid, he was also naturally shy. He barely talked to anyone, partly because he didn’t know what to say and partly because whenever he spoke up, someone laughed. It was not like that person was laughing at him to humiliate him or something.

It was simply because his voice and his appearance did not go together. He had a really innocent and somewhat gullible face, yet his voice was so deep you probably needed a submarine to travel in it. Combining all that with his strong Busan accent, he was just the epitome of a country guy.

Every time Dowoon felt like he was not cool enough, Sungjin would pat his back and said, also with his Busan accent, but with a lot more weird pretentious acting. Hey, don’t worry. Now that we’ve got two countr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter