D3- Grumpy Morning Heads

A Month of SunDaes (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not to happy with this but it's ok, and the ending is abrupt, because as usual, ending it better would be at least another 100 words.

Word count- 374

                The alarm is blaring loudly as Daesung slaps at it, trying to find the illusive button that will silence the noise.  When he finally finds it and quiets the noise, his first instinct is to roll over and snuggle into the warm body next to him.  A groan escapes his lips as he discovers that the warm body is already rising from the bed.

                “Ah, Hyung,” he whines.  “I wanted to cuddle a few more minutes.”  He watches as Youngbae gets up from the bed, grunting as he pads across the room to the bathroom.  “Somebody woke up grumpy today,” Dae mutters, pouting to him, as he rises and pulls his clothes for the morning from the dresser before following his boyfriend into the bathroom.

 

                Daesung eyes the elder carefully as he grunts his way through getting ready, hesitant to make the first move after already being rejected once.  He can’t help but feel a bit neglected as his usually cheerful hyung leaves the bedroom to head for the kitchen.

 

                They head for the gym and complete their morning workout in relative silence, Dae absorbing himself in the music coming from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter