D2- Sharing a Milkshake

A Month of SunDaes (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count- 245

                Youngbae had just arrived at his bandmates house after receiving a slightly strange text from him.  Hyuuaang! Come and play with me hyung, I am bored.  Pweeeese? Hyuyaannggg!  Now everyone knew that Daesung was not above using his aegyo to get what he wanted from the other members, but this was their day off and Dae usually spent that time home with his Legos.  Bae was indulging the younger and coming over because frankly he was suspicious of him having had a meltdown do to stress.  (It most certainly wasn’t because he just wanted an excuse to see his adorable dongsaeng’s smile.)

 

                “Hyung!  You came!”  Daesung nearly shouted in his excitement when he opened the door.  It didn’t take long for Youngbae to figure out that Dae was extremely tipsy.

 

                “Daesungie,” He laughed entering the younger’s house.  “What have you been up too?  Why are you drinking here alone?”

 

                “I’m not alone,” Dae replied, in a matter of fact tone.  “You are here!”  Executing a wobbly twirl (which made Bae a little nervous) Daesung led the way to the kitchen.

 

                “Here Youngbae hyung, try the milkshakes that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter