You Are The One

You Complete Me

 

"I'm bored, is there anything else to do?"
 
Hyukjae is standing outside the gates of Paran High, it's nearly class time but he doesn't feel like going to school. He observes the students that goes inside.
 
"Geez, I'm really bored, wish there's something extraordinary happen today" He sighs to himself.
 
"Yah!!" Someone calls him, he looks up, he sees a student, but he's not studying at his school.
 
He looks like a doll, he has a white skin, black hair that glistens under the sun and a pair of brown eyes that sparkles.
 
"M-Me?" Hyukjae points himself.
 
The student clicks his tongue impatiently, "Yes! you!"
 
 Oh my, Hyukjae says to himself, is he hitting on me or what?
 
The eccentric student goes in his direction , grabs his hand and pulls him.
 
"Come! Let's date" The student says.
 
"Wh-Wh-WHAT?" Hyukjae shouts.
 
The student pulls him and they run away from the gates of Paran High. Hmm. Not bad, Hyukjae says to himself, he's cute and I thinks he likes me
 
They go inside a burger joint, the student let go of his hand and he asks Hyukjae.
 
"Let's order burgers, go get some seats"
 
Hyukjae nods, he leaves him there and he search vacant table.
 
"Yah!! over here!!" Hyukjae calls him, the mysterious student goes where Hyukjae sits.
 
The student sits in front of Hyukjae, the eat the burgers in silence.
 
"Wh-Why are you doing this?" Hyukjae asks him.
 
The student's eyes sparkles like he sees something beautiful.
 
"Because.. I like you" He says to Hyukjae.
 
"Wh-What?! But I've only met you today?"
 
The student smiles at Hyukjae, he looks at him intently and he says, "You're Hyukjae, right?"
 
Hyukjae, who's drinking, coughs and says "How do you know?!"
 
The student points himself in a cute way,"Because I'm a psychic, and like I've said earlier, I like you" . He grins again.
 

 

Hyukjae's simply dumbfounded.
 
"Kidding" He says,"It's on your bag", he points the name tag on his bag.
 
Hyukjae sighs "I really thought you are a psychic".
 
The student laughs.
 
"So? where are we going next?" the mysterious student asks.
 
"Anywhere.. It's up to you." Hyukjae says,
 
The student abruptly pulls him outside the burger joint.
 
"W-Wait." Hyukjae pants.
 
"What for? You said It's up to me, so let's go!" The student says energetically, he continues to pull Hyukjae.
 
They go in shopping malls, the student continues to pull him, but Hyukjae doesn't mind.
 
He's happy being with him. He smiles to himself.
 
  ***
"I'm home now" Hyukjae calls.
 
"Oh honey, welcome home." His mom says, "Come join us at dinner". She adds
 
"Later, mom.." Hyukjae says, then he climbs the staircase and goes inside his room.
 
Hyukjae could not believe what he sees,
 
The student he been with the whole day earlier, is sitting on his bed.Hyukjae have an urge to scream but he holds it.
 
"Hi" The student says
 
"Wh-What are you doing here?" Hyukjae asks him, still don't believing at what he's seeing.
 
"I can't wait for tomorrow, so I'm here to see you." The student says.Hyukjae heads to his closet to get some clothes.
 
"Don't worry, I'll be not noisy" The student continues. Hyukjae changes clothes
 
"Be sure you'll do that, my mom's gonna kill me." Hyukjae replies.
 
"Okay then.I'll be quiet then." The student goes behind Hyukjae and he holds his waist, and kisses his neck .Hyukjae's heart thumps madly.
 
"Go on" The student push him to the door. Hyukjae leaves the room, his heart needs to calm down.
 
***
"Aigoo.. your red.. something's the matter?" His mother asks.
 
"N-Nothing mom.. something just came up." He replies.
 
"Okay then.." She said. "Let's eat dinner now."
 
Hyukjae eats fast, he puts his bowl into the sink after he eats.
 
"I wanna rest now, Mom." He says.
 
"Okay then honey, gonna wait for your father to get home. Goodnight." She says.
 
Hyukjae goes up again to his room, but he find nothing. The student is gone.
 
"Where did that fella go?" Hyukjae says.
 
Then he hear someone using the bathroom. Hyukjae knocks the door. "Hey, are you there?".
The student replies, "Can you give me some towel?". Hyukjae searches for towel. He opens the bathroom door and he gives the towel to him but unfortunately, Hyukjae slips and in process, he accidentally pins the student to the bathroom wall.
 
The student looks at Hyukjae,
 
"Th-The towel?" 
 
 Seeing his position, he retaliates but then, he slips again. The student pulls him toward his direction, and Hyukjae finds himself lip-locking the student, he breaks free but the student pulls him.Closer. Hyukjae's getting wet, but he doesn't mind. He dries the student in his own ways without the use of any towel..
 
***
 
"I'm sorry.. I lost control." Hyukjae says
 
"Accidents happen for a reason, it's alright." he replies.
 
Hyukjae changes his clothes again, he also throws spare clothes for the student.
 
"You know, I don't mind being " He teasingly says.
 
"Sorry, but I mind, so put some clothes on", Hyukjae says.The student, even reluctant, put some clothes on.
 
"When are you going home?" Hyukjae asks
 
"What? You don't want to see me?" The student asks back
 
"N-No.. It's not what I meant but--"
 
"I live alone right? so I lock that house."
 
 His answer make Hyukjae shut up. The student looks at the shelves, "Would you mind if I look at those?"
 
"Go ahead." Hyukjae says.
 
The student gets one, it's a photo album.
 
He's looking at it plesantly.. Silence penetrates the whole room.
 
"If you were given a chance to go back to the past, where point of your life would you want to go?"
 
Hyukjae seems poundering for his answer,
 
"I don't know.. how about you?"
 
"When I'm in middle school."
 
"Huh? why?"
 
"That's a secret."
 
The student continues to look at the pictures, after sometime he said "I'm going home now, thanks for the day." He smiles at
Hyukjae.
 
The student remembers something "Hey, before I go," He gives him lollipop. "Here,thanks again!" He s the lollipop into his hands.
 
The student jumps outside his room, Hyukjae looks for him outside but he's gone.
 
***
Hyukjae goes again at school, he patiently wait for that person to come again, hoping that he really comes, it's nearly time again and yet, the person he's hoping to come didn't show up... yet.
 
"Aigoo.. who're you're waiting?" A voice says.
 
Hyukjae sees his classmate, Kim Ryeowook, waving at him. Hyukjae smiles and greets him.
 
"No one." Hyukjae says.
 
"You're with someone yesterday" Ryeowook knocks his head in a friendly manner.
 
"H-huh?.. H-how d'you---". Hyukjae stammers.
 
"Well.. just in passing, I saw you yesterday being pulled by someone, he's not studying here right? I wonder who he is.." 
 
"I wonder the same thing,too" Hyukjae says.
 
Ryeowook looks at him with disbelief, "Your with him yesterday and yet.. you didn't know who he is? You should stop talking to strangers, hyung."
 
"He's not a stranger right?" Hyukjae replies to him
 
"Come now hyung" he pulls his hand toward the school.
 
"W-Wait!" Hyukjae shouts. Is it only me? or am I always being pulled? He wildy thought.
 
"If you skip classes today, I'm gonna tell your Mom." Ryeowook warns him as Hyukjae's being pulled.
***
Hyukjae comes home early, he immediately goes up his bedroom to pounder some things, Really, who is that person?, he turns his head on the photo album that the student looked up the other night. Thinking that it will do the trick, he looks at the photo album when he was in middle school, he randomly views it until he sees the picture of a boy who he had a fight with back his middle school days..
 
"Omo.. what... Donghae?" Hyukjae says, he'd come to think of it. That person and the picture on the photo album.. They both look alike!
 
How Hyukjae been so stupid? That student.. is Donghae! His bestfriend! Hyukjae never recognize him. How come he'd said he'd hate him? He never hated him. In fact, he loves him.
 
 
***
It's Saturday, but Hyukjae decides to go to school. He's been waiting for him always, everyday, before he goes to school, if he has the luck of seeing him again, he's leaving the gates when someone calls his name
 
"Lee Hyukjae".
 
Hyukjae turns his neck so fast that it criked. He sees the person who he loves since he was in middle school.
 
"Lee... Donghae?" He breathes.
 
The student smiles widely and replies 
 
"Yes?"
 
Hyukjae finds him again, his happiness, his bestfriend, moreover, his other half.
 
Donghae runs to his direction and says.
 
"You remembered!" He hugs Hyukjae tightly.
 
Hyukjae pats his back, his body always calls for his warm. He'd been never been complete since he graduated middle school. And now he finds him again, he will never let go of him,if possibly, forever.
 
Hyukjae breaks free and he smiles to him, he says, "It's your birthday now right?"
 
Donghae nods, "Happy Birthday, My Donghae". Hyukjae gives him bouquet of lollipops.
 
Donghae, completely happy as Hyukjae, brings his face closer to Hyukjae as they both taste each other's lips,
breaking free, Donghae says,
 
"Thank you, my birthday's complete, I'm truly happy now"
 
"Me too" Hyukjae smiles again.
 
They both walk holding each other's hands again and doesn't even think of letting go...