두~ Fateful meeting...

Everlasting V. Academy~

 

The next day....
 
    Like always, Eunhyuk woke up early at 6. He rubbed his eyes and saw Donghae sleeping in his bed. He felt weird. When did Donghae came home? And why didn't he notice it? He always detect even the slightest sound when he's asleep unless he's too exhausted and fell into a deep sleep. He got up and had a warm shower and brushed his teeth. He wore his smart school uniform and arranged his books for that day classes. He looked at Donghae who slept like a log. His sleeping pose was funny as his hands were spread open and he was drooling.
 
"He's not waking up. Is he going to school?I should wake him up and ask him..." Eunhyuk spoke to himself.
 
So he got closer to Donghae and sat on his bed. Donghae was still wearing his tuxedo, which meant that he slept as soon as he got into the dorm. Eunhyuk was admiring Donghae's handsome face when he saw how good looking Donghae really was.
 
'He got good face...No wonder the girls like him…Hey, what’s this?' Eunhyuk thought then he saw something on Donghae's mouth besides the drool. It was red...BLOOD?! 
 
'Did he got involved in a fight?!' Eunhyuk without any hesitation woke Donghae up.
 
"Emmm...What is it,Eunhyuk?" He yawned. He knew Eunhyuk was the one that disturbed his precious sleep.
 
"Donghae,is that blood?" Eunhyuk asked, pointed at his mouth.
 
"Mmmm...It's from last night dinner...Nothing special...Now let me sleep~" Donghae groaned.
 
  Last night dinner? What's the menu? Raw meat? His curiosity was killing him but then he remembered his first question.
 
"Hey, aren’t you getting ready for school?" Eunhyuk shook Donghae's body lightly.
 
"I'm not!! Don't disturb me!!" Donghae raised his voice.
 
"Oh...Sorry..." Eunhyuk knew it was his fault for disturbing Donghae but Donghae felt guilty too. He shouldn’t have raised his voice.
 
"Sorry Eunhyuk...By the way, you shouldn’t go too. I know that most of people in our class aren’t coming. Maybe 2 or 3 students might come. Don’t waste your energy. And also, class starts at 9...not 8 like other school..." He explained and went to sleep again.
 
"No wonder there wasn’t anyone when I arrived yesterday...Okay Donghae but I'm still going. Tata!" Eunhyuk grabbed his bag and went to the school. Donghae mumbled by himself.
 
"Aishh~!! Why is he so diligent? Whatever...I'm dead tired... Ahh!! Eunhyuk opened the curtain!!" Donghae scowled as he woke up and closed the curtain. His skin burnt when the light touch his hand. He screamed in pain.
 
"Aghhh!! @#$%! How can Eunhyuk opened the curtain without getting burn?” Donghae cursed.
 
“Maybe, he's that? Nooo!! They cant enter this academy…Can they? No way...Maybe he's already bath with that soap. Yeah! That must be it...Now, wheres that lotion?" Donghae searched in his closet.
 
Meanwhile, Sapphire class...
 
"Woah! He's right...There's no one here...Why aren’t the students today not coming?" Eunhyuk already arrived at his class. No one was there. And then he realized that he was alone in the school. He didn’t see anybody on his way there. He knew that he was too early.
 
"Maybe I should walk around for a while..." He got up from his seat and walked around the block. He ran down the stairs and roamed around the garden near his class and block. He found a path at the end of the garden but it was covered with bushes so it was really hidden. 
 
"Hmm...Let's see where does this path lead us too..." He said to himself.
 
 He finally reached at the end of the path and he saw such a beautiful old building. Some of the wall was covered with vines of climbing white and rosy pink roses. It looked like an old house in a painting. Surrounded with colourful flowering bushes and trees, a small river with waterfall and a small garden with a set of evening table, seats, garden bench, birdwash and birdhouse. Eunhyuk was captivated by it's beauty. He felt calm and relaxed.
 
"Wow...this place is gorgeous...But it looks like its abandoned...Hey, whats this? A sign?" He saw a sign a few metres away from the building. He couldn't understand it because he never saw such writing. It's like an old writing or foreign language. He knew a lot of Europe languages but he never seen the language written on the sign. He scratched his head.
 
  Suddenly, he heard music playing came from the building.(imagine Miraie song) It was the piano and it played a melancholy song. Somehow, he felt like he knew the song and it made him walked towards the building more. He slowly opened the door. The inside of the building looked so classic and warm like a classic home and library because it's full with shelves of books.
 
   Eunhyuk entered the building slowly and looked around. He liked the feelings in the building, somehow he felt very warm, happy and secure inside his heart. He felt like he knew that place or it seemed very familiar to him. He looked at the books but then he remembered the music. He slowly walked to where the music led him to. Finally he arrived in front of an old looking classic door. He knew the music came from behind that door. He inhaled a deep breath and exhaled. Slowly, he turned the knob and opened it...
 
   Inside, he saw a beautiful woman playing a white grand piano. Her gestures were elegant and perfect. Eunhyuk froze when he saw such a beautiful woman playing the piano gracefully. The song she played made his heart very warm and he didn’t know what but somehow, he had felt this feeling before, a long time ago...
 
   He closed his eyes to enjoy the song more. When he was starting to enjoy it, the music stopped. He opened his eyes and saw the woman stopped playing and instead, smiling at him.
 
"Well, hello there.." She smiled. Her eyes were smiling too when she smiled. Eunhyuk blushed. He lowered his head.
 
"Err...I'm sorry...I was just curious about the music that came from here so I entered this building to find out...I'm sorry! I'll leave now..." Eunhyuk turned around but stopped when she asked him something.
 
"Do you like it?"
 
"Eh?"
 
"The song...Do you like it?"
 
"Ye..ye..yes! I really like it!!" He stammered. His face blushed even more.
 
"Hahaha..you don’t have to be so shy. Come, sit over here..." She pointed at a seat beside her piano stool.
 
"Err...Okay..." Eunhyuk shyly replied. He couldn't look into her eyes. He sat at where the woman told him to sit.
 
"So...What's your name?" She asked. She just chuckled when she saw Eunhyuk's shyness.
 
"Eu...Eunhyuk..I'm new here..." Eunhyuk replied sheepishly.
 
"Eh? Then what’s your family name?" She was surprised when Eunhyuk didn't tell her his family name.
 
"Le...Yun...Yun Eunhyuk...What about you?" Eunhyuk lied his family name because he remembered what his aunt told him.
 
"I'm Lee So Ra. I'm 20 this year...How old are you?"
 
"You're older than me...I'm 18...this year...I'm from the Super Junior dorm and Sapphire class in Pearls block." Eunhyuk finally looked at her.
 
"Hahaha. Yes I'm older. Call me noona. I'm from...the Angela class in Shining Star block." She smiled sweetly. Eunhyuk blushed again.
 
"So...what was the song that you just played?" Eunhyuk mustered his courage and looked at her again.
 
"Oh? That was called Miraie. What do you think of it?"
 
"I really like it... It gives such a warm feeling and I can feel the love coming from the song...but I think I've heard it before. A long time ago or so. And this building too. And..." He looked at her who was touching the piano keys. Her long black hair and white skin made her look very beautiful. 
 
"It's an old library..." She suddenly said.
 
"Eh?" Eunhyuk was confused.
 
"This building...Its an old library… Well, it used to be...Now, it's my secret place…" She grinned.
 
"Ah! Sorry for coming to your secret place!! I'll leave and wont tell anyone about it!! I promise!" Eunhyuk stood up but So Ra pulled his hand to sit down.
 
"Haha...Its okay. By the way Eunhyuk shii, call me noona from now on. Okay?" She smiled softly.
 
"Oh...Okay. Noona..." Eunhyuk uttered with a shy smile.
 
"By the way Eunhyuk, have we met before? Eunhyuk sounds very familiar..." She tilted her head a little. She had a feeling that she had met Eunhyuk before.
 
"Urmmm...No?" Eunhyuk also got a feeling that they had met before, a brotherly feeling towards her.
 
"Oh...Okay.I guess it's just my feelings…Hihihi," She giggled. Eunhyuk laughed lightly too.
 
"Ah! I'm sorry! I got to go! It's already 8:50. I'm sorry!!" He stood up and ready to walk but then he stopped.
 
"Mm? Aren't you going?" So Ra looked at him.
 
"Err...Can I come here again? It's been--" Eunhyuk shyly asked.
 
"Sure...Come here anytime. It's been fun talking to you, Eunhyuk... Though, I might not be here all the time but feel free to come. This is OUR secret place now."  So Ra smiled.
 
"Thanks noona!! I'll come again!! Bye for now! " He grinned, showing his gummy smile before ran out and left So Ra smiling all by herself. Or was she?
 
"Park Inyoung" So Ra uttered softly.
 
"Yes, my lady!" A woman suddenly appeared behind So Ra’s shadow. She was So Ra's personal and most loyal right hand assistant.
 
"Do you know how did he entered this place?" So Ra turned around and looked at Inyoung. 
 
"He just…walk,my lady. He used nothing." Inyoung replied
 
"Really?" So Ra crossed her arms.
 
"Should I do something to him, my lady?" Inyoung looked her noble lady.
 
"No. but I'm wondering how could he entered the 'barrier' that protects this place?"
 
"Yes my lady... I'm wondering that too. Only you, your family or bloodline and me can enter..."
 
"Yes... That’s true...Even your brother and 'others' of my kind cant enter this place…But how could he easily enter without any problem?" So Ra thought of something.
 
"What are you thinking, my lady?" Inyoung knew So Ra was planning something.
 
"Inyoung, please investigate about this 'Eunhyuk' okay? He looks very familiar and when I mean familiar, it’s like I know him a long time ago...You can start now..." So Ra smiled.
 
"Yes my lady, I'll do as much as I can!" As soon as Inyoung finished her last word, she vanished.
 
"Eunhyuk...Why do I feel like I want to hug you so much as soon as I saw you?" So Ra sighed.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
AUTHORS NOTW:
 
I'M CURRENTLY WRITING AN EXTRA CHAPTER BUT I REALLY NEED A REFERENCE OR SUGGESTION ON WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR THESE:
 
POPULAR STUDENTS: 
BULLIES:
NERDS:
GOSSIPERS:
SPORTIES:
 
FROM THE GROUPS IVE MENTIONED, CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST ME SUITABLE MEMBERS TO IN THESE GROUPS? I DONT CARE WHO, JUST SUGGEST IF YOU THINK THEY KINDA HAVE SIMILAR TRAITS B(  PLEEEASEEEE ><