한 (One~)

Everlasting V. Academy~

 

"Hyukkie ah, you must live...." A soft woman voice kept repeating in my head eversince that day...The day I entered that weird academy...
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Kriiiiing~!!!!' The school bell rang meant that day school has already ended.
 
"Yah, Eunhyuk sshi! Do you know where is the 'Storm' building?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk who was new and only been in the Everlasting V.Academy for 2 days.
 
    One of the most prestigious and private academy in the country. He didn't know why he was sent by his aunt and uncle there. His parents died when he was small but he didn't know how they died until now. People just said that they died in an accident. Nobody in his house ever talk about it. He wanted to know but he just cant ask his aunt and uncle. They took care of him since he was little with care and love him like his parents used to give. Although he didn’t remember much of his past.
 
"Em? No,hyung...Why?" Eunhyuk replied.
 
Sungmin was one of his classmate that sat in front of him. He's very friendly and he's the one of the first that greet Eunhyuk eversince he entered the academy. He was actually older to Eunhyuk because he was born on January but the academy placed every student in the same grade if they were born on the same year but Eunhyuk still called him hyung to show respect.
 
"Oh? You don't? Why? You should know where is it if you want to go to our special dinner tonight.."
 
"Special dinner?" He never heard such thing. He was reading a book about dancing until Sungmin disturbed him.
 
"Yeah! It's a dinner that the Super Junior dorm will hold once a month." Donghae joined in. He was the one that sat beside Eunhyuk.
 
"What's so special about it?" Eunhyuk asked. Why he never heard of it from his uncle? His uncle said that he also went to that academy.
 
"Well, it's special...For every students in Super Junior Dorm will attend and if you lucky, you can meet Lee Teuk hyung face to face.... " Sungmin  scratched his head which wasn't really itchy. 'Why would I want to met Lee Teuk hyung?' Eunhyuk thought.
 
"Must everyone go?" Eunhyuk felt too lazy to go. He hadn't finish unpacking his things yet and he needed to study a bit.
 
"No...If you don't want to go, you can stay at the dorm but there'll be no one there..." Donghae said.
 
"It's okay...I feel like I don't want to go...." Eunhyuk packed his books in his bag. Donghae and Sungmin packed their books as well but they were still talking.
 
"Owhh....you should go, you know? You're still new but how come you're not excited like others? Everyone around here is excited whenever the dinner will be hold. You're the only one that doesn't seem excited...There's girls also, you know? From the Girl's Generation and Wonder Girls dorms." Donghae looked disappointed when he heard Eunhyuk didn't want to come.
 
"By the way, who is Lee Teuk hyung?" They were walking down from the stairs when suddenly Sungmin stopped walking. Donghae just continued walking but he stopped when Eunhyuk realized that Sungmin didn't follow them.
 
"You don't know Lee Teuk hyung?!" Sungmin looked really shocked and walked briskly in a cute manner towards Eunhyuk.
 
"No.. Who is he and why is it lucky if I get to see him face to face, hyung?" Eunhyuk stared at Donghae who didn’t seem to care who Lee Teuk is.
 
"He's our Super Junior dorm leader and the most powerful person in our dorm. He's also from a royal family and high class but his rank not as high as the Dong Big-" Sungmin looked at Donghae.
 
"Yah! Donghae!! You never show any fear towards them and Lee Teuk hyung, why don't you? We always bow and respect him but  you never seem to care about them...Why don't you feel afraid of him?" felt cross when he saw Donghae didn't even want to care about the most powerful person in their dorm.
 
"I just don't...Why should I?" Donghae looked away. Eunhyuk sensed that Sungmin could blow up anytime and he stopped him by pulling them to walk faster.
 
"Okay guys, let's go and eat lunch...I'm starving" Eunhyuk said, walking to the in their dorm.
 
   Everlasting V.Academy was indeed a  prestigious and private academy in the country. Not to mention, most of the students were rich and wealthy. They were also the most mysterious private academy ever. If someone wanted to enter the academy, they can't get in by the exam but their connection with the principal or the teachers there. The facilities in the academy is very well chosen with luxurious taste of the principals. Classes completed with air conditioner and heater, cafes, restaurants, library, supermarket and mall, gym, sauna, hot spring, stadium, garden, lake, green houses, and anything that the students need(or want)! 
 
    The school itself was huge. The area of the school property reached 10 km². Every student there looked very special and elegant with their wealthy and unique background. Eunhyuk saw almost every student carrying their own notebook computer, the latest model! That's only the school, not to mention their dorms but the dorms were very unique. There are more than 10 dorms though 8 of them were very famous. They are Super Junior, DBBSK(Dong Big Bang Shin Ki), SSHINE105,Golden Wings, Generation Wonder, 21KNETiara,AfxS and GraceBEGDV. Each room, there are 2 students sharing together, except for the dorm leader and super special student which they have their own room. Each room have a luxury bathroom, toilet, Plasma TV, air conditioner and heater, closets, beds, 2 small refrigerators and study desks.
 
    They can bring anything they want anything they want to bring which includes pets (pets have their own special pet centre), gadget, clothes, jewelleries, vehicles and anything else they want! Except weapons(unless they got a permit and special permission from the school but the weapons were kept in a special vault). Most of the students there were very good looking and smart. But the most of them were very good looking. Girls from other schools would came and tried to sneak in just to take a glimpse at the student, especially the boys.
 
     Although the school fully equipped with facilities and very much free for the students to do anything they want, except leave the school ground(That's the number 1 rule!),Eunhyuk felt annoyed with the girls from the other schools that kept coming and screamed whoever passed the entrance gate. Eunhyuk roommate was Donghae. They found out that both of them have the same interests since day 1,that was dancing and fooling around. Donghae was quite popular with the girls but he wasn’t very talkative around people he doesn’t really know. 
 
    They were also classmate in their class, Sapphire. There were only 15 students in each class because there weren’t many students in each grade. Ever since Eunhyuk entered the school, he had to strive to be top 3. He didn't want to disappoint his uncle, who once told him that his father and grandfather also entered the academy and they were always on top of the school. He's really smart but he hated showing it when he was in his old school but since he's in the elite, private school, he needed to prove that he belongs there.
 
"Yah, Eunhyuk ah!" Donghae called Eunhyuk who was sitting on his bed, staring at his phone. Donghae just finished his shower and was drying his hair.
 
"Ye?" He looked at Donghae. He was waiting for his aunt call. She always call him precisely at 7 o'clock in the evening. Sharp. He didn't know why she called him at 7.
 
"I always thought of this ever since you came here...What’s your family name? You never tell us.." Donghae wore a tuxedo. He was going to the special dinner. Eunhyuk froze.
 
'Should I tell him?No...I cant...I dont even know myself...' Eunhyuk thought.
 
"Hyuk? Eunhyuk?" Donghae touched Eunhyuk's shoulder.
 
"Ahhh! Sorry Donghae! My family name is...Yun Eunhyuk,my aunt told me" Eunhyuk smiled bitterly.
 
   Donghae stared at Eunhyuk. He knew that smile. The bitter smile that he always uses whenever he talks about his loving late grandfather. He sat beside Eunhyuk and held his shoulder.
 
"Eunhyuk, I know something is wrong...You can tell me. I know...That smile, will never work on me" Donghae uttered.
 
Eunhyuk was surprised. When he was about to tell Donghae the truth, his phone rang.
 
Neorago~Neorago~
 
He quickly picked it up. Donghae dropped his hand and rose.
 
"Yeoboseyo? Aunty? Wait, I have something to do" Eunhyuk called Donghae who was about to leave. He said,
 
"You're going already?" Donghae nodded.
 
"Oh...okay. Have fun!" He smiled. Donghae smiled back and left Eunhyuk with his call.
 
"Ye, aunty?"
 
"Are you okay, Hyukkie?" He missed his loving aunt voice and the way his uncle and aunt call him, Hyukkie.
 
"Of course...I'm not a baby anymore aunty..." He laughed lightly.
 
"That’s right...Eunhyuk, I have something to tell you..." His aunty's voice sounded serious.
 
"Ye aunty? What is it?"
 
"You must listen carefully, okay?"
 
"Okay...Tell me, aunty.."
 
"You...you can't go out of your room after 10 and if you hear weird noises after 12 don’t try to do anything to investigate nor ask your roommate. Don’t tell anyone about your past. Never tell anyone your real family name. Don't ever tell my real name or your uncle’s real name to anyone and what we do. Keep everything about our family a secret..." His aunt’s words shot like bullets but he managed to hear everything clearly because he was used to it.
 
"What? Secret?"
 
"And, you also can't go to your dorm special dinner or the academy annual dinner.. Understand?"
 
"What? Why aunty? What's the reason?"
 
"Please Hyukkie, just listen to me... I'm doing this for your own good. I should tell you yesterday but your uncle forgot. You didn't do any of it, did you?"
 
"Urmm...No... The special dinner is today but I'm not going..." He thought for a while. Yesterday, he was exhausted from unpacking his thing and school work that he slept at 10 sharp. And he was just to lazy to go to the special dinner. He heard his aunt let out a relief sigh at the other line.
 
"It's a good thing...You must do as I told you, Hyukkie...Understand?"
 
"I...Yes..I understand aunty. I'll do as you told..." Eunhyuk couldn't ask anymore because his aunt was always right.
 
"Thank you Hyukkie...You know I just want to protect you, right? I'll tell you when the time is right...Okay?"
 
"Okay aunty..."
 
"Okay, Got to go… Your uncle wants to eat. Aigoo… This old man..." His  Eunhyuk chuckled.
 
"Aunty, he's your husband, you know? You shouldn’t say that... Hahaha..."
 
"Hahaha. Don’t tell him,okay? Alright Hyukkie! Study well and enjoy yourself there!! And remember what I tell you! Bye dear~"
 
"Bye aunty~" The call ended. Eunhyuk looked at his watch. It was already 8 o'clock. He picked up a book to study. Time passed as he study. Suddenly...
 
'Kruukkk~'
 
"Arghh man!! I'm hungry...What should I eat?" Eunhyuk groaned.
 
   He looked around. He saw the fridges. He opened his fridge and took out some food that his aunt gave. He ate it hungrily and was hungry for more. He still had a lot of food left because his aunt wanted to make sure Eunhyuk will not get hungry. However, he felt curious with Donghae's fridge. He wanted to open it but then he felt guilty because it was not his. Then again...
 
'Owh! What the heck?!' Eunhyuk thought and opened Donghae's fridge.
 
  He was shocked because all he saw was packets. Full with packets, red packets. Eunhyuk closed it. He saw Donghae's food in the fridge. Red packets? What's with the red packets?
 
   Eunhyuk just thought that it must be some fruit juice or something like juices. He didn’t care anymore. He already got to see what's inside of Donghae's fridge so he went back to studying.
 
At 11 p.m. Eunhyuk fell asleep while studying. Suddenly..
 
Grrr...Grrr...Grrr...
 
   Eunhyuk woke up. He looked at his watch,1.40 a.m. 'What is that noise?' Eunhyuk thought. He looked at Donghae's bed, he was still not home. 'He must having too much fun', Eunhyuk thought...
 
Grrr...Grrr...Grrr...
 
   'It's that noise again! What the heck is it?! 'Eunhyuk suddenly felt a chill in his spine. When he heard more carefully, it's sounded like a...GROWL!! Growling of an animal like a dog or a WOLF!! He wanted to look at the window but then he remembered what his aunt told him. He cancelled his intention and forced himself to sleep instead. He managed to sleep soundly afterwards...
 
+++++++++++++++