Training plus some love?

Love in the court

Days passed, weeks passed. The team undergone intensive training. Over the time, Jimin and Yoongi become closer. Anyone could say they look like a couple but none of them had confessed. They are comfortable like that. 

Today they are training until midnight and most of the players already excused themselves after cooling down. It is such a tiring night for everyone but not for Jimin and Yoongi. They sit in the middle of the court not going back talking to each other and laugh most of the time. Sometimes Jimin smile shyly being teased by Yoongi. 

" you know what Jimin, hmmm," Yoongi suddenly stop laughing and looked down, playing the ball with his finger.

" hmmm?." jimin is nervous but he doesnt know why .

Yoongi suddenly crawl towards Jimin and put his lips onto Jimin's soft lips. Jimin can feel his heartbeat must be over 150 per mins! But Jimin enjoyed the feeling. It was nice. Jimin circled his hand on Yoongi's neck. Both of them kissed for few mins. 

Yoongi then move backward and back to his previous position. 

Jimin and Yoongi cannot look at each other. Both of them are red! They are very nervous because its their first time.

" i , i actually like you jimin. It starts the night i saw you playing." yoongi gathers up his teaspoon of courage and confessed. 

" i like you too." Jimin cannot hide his feeling.

****** 

The next day, both of them starts dating. Everyone knows about it since they made it official. After that another couple pair had confessed , Namjoon and Jin . They look really great together. 

Jimin and Yoongi are very happy together. But in the court, both of them know how to be professional. The team train very hard. Yoongi already prepared a fitness sheet for his teammates. It is a fitness task that need to be completed everyday at home such as push ups, sit ups, starjump and many more. This is to ensure their fitness level always maintain. They also need to watch out their meal. They cannot take carbonated drinks and ice for example.

These days their schedule is quite packed since a tournament is around the corner. They at least need to be the top 3. There would be 11 teams to participate in the event. So their team would train until late night.Everytime after training, Yoongi would piggyback Jimin to his house. And jimin would always kiss him on the cheek left and right when he's on Yoongi's back tho both of them are wet because of the freaking smelly sweat.