Chubby boy in the court

Love in the court

Hoseok pushes the curtains exposing Jimin's eyes to the sunlight.

" Yah Jiminieeeee wake up please you sleepy head ! You hve 15 mins to get ready for school." Hoseok pulls his dongsengs blanket.

" Ahh hyunggg can i just sleep here the whole day ," Jimin still refuse to get up.

Hoseok makes an annoyed face and start pulling Jimin's short legs. 

" okay okay fine ", jimin shouts lazily and makes his way to the bathroom .

Less than 4mins he finish showering and put his school attire on. Making his way to the kitchen and pulls the chair. On the table theres already toasted bread and strawberry jam. 

" Hyung, there wil be a basketball selection today. Should i go?" Jimin asks hesitantly with his hand spreading the bread with the jam.

Hoseok turns his back and pulls the chair. 

" Of course you should give it a try my dongseng! Youre a good dribbler and shooter. Plus you were fast. Tho i doubt it rn because youve been so chubby these days. You dont exercise much dont you?" Hoseok enjoys teasing his jiminie.

Jimin fake a laugh and smile. 

" Okay hyung i ll starr working out and beat your so -nicely build abs. You just wait," Jimin says joking.

So Jimin decides to go .

********* 

Yoongi's POV

Its 6 pm. Around 20 people come for the selection.Everyone is about to start stretching. The player need to do drills such as dribbling, lay up and shooting. From there i will pick 12 of them to be in the team according to their skills. But i still dont see that orange blonde hair guy.i am quite disappointed. I really want him to be part of the team. And close to me. Suddenly i heard running steps towards us. And i see him. I smile unknowingly. 

" hi everyone sorry im late ," Jimin says out of breath

" its okay you cn start warming up with the others. Btw your name?," i ask smiling

" oh sorry im Jimin, Park Jimin". 

" okay you may join the others warming up. " 

Deep inside i am very excited to see him here. I love his hair, cute eyes and his plump lips. Oh my god whats wrong with me?!! I almost shouted. No im not a gay. I try to calm myself. 

I observe everyone doing the drills and after all of them settled down, i announced the 12 people who would be in the team. The last person is Jimin. He looked shocked. I wonder what made him so shock, maybe he think he's not good enough.but i am sure he has something to offer to the team. 

********* 

Jimin's POV

I run from my house to the court because i was late already. It took me about 15mins and i am already sweating like hell.  As soon i arrive there i can see Yoongi looking at me with his happy face. I blushed inside. Well i really like to see him smile. It mesmerizes me. I apologize to everyone and start joining the warm up. I am the 2nd last person to be doing the drills. So i pick up my ball and start dribbling outside the court. 

I suddenly caught Yoongi's eyes. He's looking at me. Not focusing on the player doing the lay up. We both looked at each other for about 5 seconds. I can heart my heart beating fast but i try my best to remain calm. He breaks the stare to focus on the player. Did i do something wrong? I ponder to myself. 

When its my turn i actually was not nervous at all but the way Yoongi looked at me, i quite lose myself. But i still end my drills quite well, i think.

Everyone gathers in the middle of the court and Yoongi starts announcing the line up. And i was the last person. I was happy that i smile until my cheeks pushes my eyes off. As everyone walking home, i walk to Yoongi to thank him. Yoongi suddenly hugged me and whisper in my ears, " im glad to have you in the team ". It makes me stop blinking for a while. I love the way he puts his hand around my waist. We then parted. I hope he didnt listen my heart was beating like crazy just now. I smiled to myself.