Near the end

The way i fall

Lithex was all alone with only his units to comfort him."Stategic launch Detected" "OH COME ON!!"As lithex started having his units build a back up base overtime for research and if his main base was nuked...So he did,And the enemy hit his regular base with the nuke as he fled the area"AHHGGGGGG!!!!"Lithex said as his ACU Dodged the blast only causing his ACU to have its back scrapped by the missile."Damn almost didn't dodge that".Lithex said as he arrived at his back up base."Stategic Launch Detected" "GAWD DANG IT!"Lithex said As he was being hailed by Coleman."Hi Cybran,How does it feel to be on the bottom?I haven't been on it so i wouldn't know."Coleman said to Lithex"Im not on the bottom,Im on the middle."Lithex researched the nuclear missile defense silo and started building it,The missile defense silo built Juuuusst as the nuke hit nearby it."AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH"Lithex said while hunkered.Lithex looked to see every unit he had made,destroyed into dust,gone in a instant.He looked to see that the missile defense silo was still online and working,so he had it cook up some Defense missiles."Hah ya still out there?"Coleman said over the intercom"Yes i am alive you piece of ****."Lithex replied.lithex had one missile in the chamber and it was ready for protecting."Stategic Launch Detected"Could be heard twice through the computer."AGGGGHHH DAMN IIIITTTTT!!!!"Lithex said slaming the control panel on the ACU.The nuke striked Blowing up everything around him."NNNNNUUUUGGGG"Lithex grunted out,while his ACU was shaking Hard.He was hunkering...