Chapter Two:

Fallen Angel’s Love

 

It’s a beautiful morning. Myungsoo walked up on the rooftop of his apartment building. He’s depressed because on what happened to his best friend, Sungyeol. He got into car accident. The taxi he was on was bumped into other car. He is now on a critical condition. In short, he’s coma. He sat in the bench and sighed deeply.

“Yeolllie-ah please wakes up soon.” He murmured looking up on the blue sky, and sadly smiled.

After few minutes staying in the rooftop, He stood up. Surprisingly, he didn’t expect to see something because he knew he’s the only one in there.  He saw a young boy with brown wings attached on his back lying on floor not far from him.  Slowly walking towards on the lifeless figure, he scanned it. He slightly mesmerized on the beauty of the brown haired young boy. He eyes travels in his small cute eyes, pointed nose & plump lips. It's all pefectly fit in his face. He’s really beautiful.  At first, he mistaken him as a girl but he realized it’s a boy because of his Adams apple. He thought why this boy is in here and he has a wings. It’s brown but it’s beautiful to look at it. After thinking something, he remembers that there’s a rumor that angels were exist in the human world, living peaceful with human.  Myungsoo didn’t believe in that thing because others people didn’t given any proof about it. But now, he believed on it. He asked himself again. Angel supposed to have beautiful white wings, why this boy has brown wings. Then smiled curved on his lips, Angles are really beautiful creature then. 

He gently shook the boy’s body but it didn’t response. Myungsoo held his wrist to felt if he still alive. He still felt his pulse. He sight landed again in his brown wings. Brushing his wings it’s so soft. Suddenly it disappeared on a blink of an eye. Blinking innocently in his spot, Myungsoo decided to carry the angel in his arms and went to his apartment.

>,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<  --------  >,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<

Sungjong slowly opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the bed. He sat and looks around. It’s a familiar place. “Myungsoo’s apartment?” He thought.

“You awake now.” A familiar person greeted him. “You okay? Do you feel something strange?”

Sungjong shook his head. “I’m fine Myungsoo. Thank you. ”

Myungsoo lifted an eye brown and throws a confused look at him. “You know me?”

“Yes. My brother was your guardian an---” Sungjong suddenly closed his mouth using his both hands.

“Guardian angel?” Myungsoo asked confusely. Still standing in front ofSungjong.

“No. No. No. Forget about it. You heard it wrong.” Sungjong shook his both hands in front of Myungsoo and tried to change what he said earlier but he knows he cannot change it. He cannot think another excuse about it. Other angels cannot tell to the human who’s their guardian angel is. It’s accepted if, their own guardian angel exactly tells them that there are their guardian angel.

“Are you an angel?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“Eh?” Sungjong paused & stared at him “How did you know?”

“I found you on the rooftop. You have brown wings in your back.” He sat on the bed.

“I have brown wings” Sungjong surprised hearing it. Last time he checks he has white wings.

“Hey are you okay?” Myungsoo sadly look at him. The boy seems look confused.

Sungjong glazed up on him. He suddenly remembers why he was on human world now and his white wings changed into brown. It’s his punishment.

FLASHBACK:

He gently landed on a beautiful place that so called perfect world. A masculine caramel haired guy with very small eyes welcomes him with an angry draws on his face.

“Sungjong. Are you out of your mind? You know the consequence of it. Right? I told you everything what’s right & wrong on our rules.” His brother held both of his shoulder, intensely looking at him. “And yet you’ll break a rule. Sungjong, Think about it. You can still change your mind”

Sungjong avoided looking at him “Sunggyu hyung. I decided to give him that thing. It’s important to him. It’s the last memory his can create. A memory he can treasure forever.” Sungjong spoke and look up at him. “Hyung, I can come back in here. It’s just a few years living in the human world.”

“But Sungjong. Human world are different in our world. That place is not a safe for a person like you.” Sunggyu cupped his face, tears started to flows down on his cheeks. “Sungjong, you don’t have to do that.”

“Hyung. I can survive. Believe on me.” Sungjong wrapped his arms around his brother.

“Sungjong. I can’t leave you alone in a place like that.” His brother murmured.

“Hyung, you can still check me down on the human world with the help of Woohyun hyung.” Sungjong released him. He sadly smiled at Sunggyu. “I will miss you hyung.”

“Sungjong. Are you sure about this?” Sunggyu asked seriously.

Sungjong nodded. Sunggyu can see to his brother’s face that he is serious about it.

>,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<  --------  >,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<

Sungjong inhale deeply before pushing the big white door. A handsome Angel welcomes him. He walked towards on him & bowed at him.

“My child. Are you sure about this?” The head of all angels asked him.

“Yes, Master Leeteuk” He answered it without hesitation.

“You are a very nice angel. You broke a rule because of love to this human.” He put his hand on top of Sungjong’s head. “My child be careful on the human world. Even though you have a protector, sometimes they still can’t help you.”

“Thank you Master Leeteuk. I will.” He smiled.

“I will give now the permission to make his wish.” Lee teuk announced

Sungjong closed his eyes. He felt something weird on this body especially in his back.

“See you soon my child”

After he heard Lee teuk’s soft voice he didn’t know what happened.

END OF FLASHBACK ……….

“Hey.” Myungsoo’s voice broke his thoughts Sungjong stared at him.

“I still didn’t know your name is?” He asked.

“Kim Sungjong.” He shyly said.

“Can I ask why a heavenly person like you doing in our world?” Myungsoo asked. He has many questions in his mind. He didn’t know why he suddenly got interest about angels. Especially in this beautiful boy in front of him, He can’t help to look at him.

“I broke a rule in heaven.” Sungjong bite his lips and glanced at the window, its still morning.

“Really?” Myungsoo want to ask something again but Sungjong suddenly went off on the bed.

“Can you come with me?” He stood up in front of Myungsoo & cutely smiles at him.

“Hah?” Myungsoo surprised on what he said.

“Let’s visit Sungyeol.”

“You know Sungyeol?”

Sungjong nodded and grabbed his hand. Today Sungyeol’s last wish will come true, that Sungjong priority for now.

To be continued…………………. 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket