Chapter One:

Fallen Angel’s Love

 

When Sungyeol opened his eyes, he found himself lying on ground. He slowly sat up thinking what happened earlier. He looked around, not a far from his sitting position, he saw a two cars burning and a bloody figure. The guy was wearing the same clothes like him. He stood up and scanned it. His eyes widened stared the guy’s face. It’s him, Lifeless lying on the ground with blood underneath his body. He suddenly remembered, a horrible happened to him. He was happily talking to the taxi driver then suddenly a car bumped in front on them. A sudden impact that thrown him outside of the taxi, taking his life unexpectedly.

“Why? Why?” He murmured and tears flows down to his cheeks.

>,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<  --------  >,< ------------ >,<

Sungjong cried seeing the horrible event in his eyes. He wants to save him. Stopping what really happened but he know if he do that thing. A very big consequence he will face. He just watched it down in heaven and waiting for the event to end. He wiped his tears using the back of his hands and trying to calm his himself. Suddenly he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He glanced up he saw his brother sadly smiling at him.

“You have to go down now and bring him in here.” Sunggyu said and squeeze his shoulder.

“It’s really hard to look at it hyung, waiting them to die.” Sungjong sobs. He still can’t take out the pain inside him.

“I know. But that we are supposed to do. Wait for it. Thats the order. We can’t just change what supposed to happen.”  Sunggyu explained to him.

Sungjong stared at him once more with teary eyes.

 Sunggyu brushes his hair again trying to calm him down. “Sungjong. Don’t worry about it. He will become an angel after this and that’s nice right?”

Sungjong nodded and looked down at Sungyeol. “You are right hyung.”

 He smiled saldy and a white fluffy wings came out from his back. Flapping it, he went down to the human world.

>,< ---------- >,< ------------ >,<  -------- >,< ------------ >,<

While sat next to his human body, Sungyeol crying didn’t want to believe that he’s already dead. Burying his face on his both hands, he heard calling his name.

“Sungyeol~” An angelic voice echo on the place.

Sungyeol look up finding the source of the angelic voice. Is a very cute young boy, wearing all white shirt and pants and have a white wings on his back.

He extended his hand, in front of him. “Sungyeol”

“Who are you?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’m Sungjong, Your guardian angel. I’m here to get you. We were going to heaven now. ” He said as he sat infront Sungyeol. Leveling his height on him.

“Can you do me a favor before I went to heaven.” He stared at Sungjong with his sad face.

“Hah?” Sungjong suddenly surprised. He can’t answer it because; he’s only duty is brought Sungyeol in heaven.

“I’m sorry I can’t do anything. It’s not my duty to give what you want. ” Sungjong sadly said.

Sungyeol bit lips and tears began to flow to his cheeks. “Please, I know you can give it. Just 1 day with him.” He looked at Sungjong’s eyes and grabbed both of his hands. “Please, I’m begging you.”

Sungjong knows already what Sungyeol want. Because when he still alive, he keep saying those things. That before the end of the world or something happen. He wants to spend his last day with the one he love and tell his feelings. Sungjong know he cant give that because its against on their rules.

“I’m really sorry” The angel murmured and move forward to hugged him. “I really can’t give that.”

Sungyeol continued crying. Begging and begging that he really want that wish before leaving in the human world.

“Please. Please Sungjong”

“Sungyeol come on somebody is waiting for at heaven.” Sungjong released him and helping him to stand up.

“I’m begging you Please. Just 1 favor, Please” Sungyeol suddenly knee down at Sungjong. “Please.”

Sungyeol really desperate on his wish, it’s his last chance to be with him.

Sungjong really can’t take it anymore he really wants to give that wish. That 1 last wish of him but giving it, he really have to face that consequence. He sighed and make a decision.

“Sungyeol, Stand up now. I will give your last wish. Stop crying now.” Sungjong wiped his tears using his thumbs and smile at his. “To be with him for one day.” 

“Really” Sungyeol stand up and hugged him. “Thank you.  Thank you.”

Sungjong sadly smiled and looked up the night sky. “I’m sorry hyung. I will broke a rule.”

 

End of Prologue……………..

 

 

Thank you for subscribing & commeting. COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!