Hope.Jihoon

The Wall Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoonie~"

 

"...."

 

I felt his presence was nearing me as he came closer and hang his arms around my neck,his fringe tickled a little and sent a cold shiver to run down my spine."Why you don't want to date me?~"He asked,his voice was muffled against my skin and almost sound like he was drunk.'Or maybe he is.'

 

It's been a week since I kicked that big of his and he still,irritates me with that topic,again and again whenever we're alone."Hyung,we are idols.I didn't work my hard like hell just to date you after we debuted."I wanted pushed away his clingy arms but my fingers were too busy pressing the keyboard.Thus,it increased my annoyance even more and came out obvious in my tone.

 

"That's true ..but.."He buried his nose to my neck as he started snuggling,while sniffing my scent.'My scent?Damnit.'

 

I quickly titled my head to the back and met his big black widen eyes,surprised by my sudden action."D-Don't do that.."I said,trying to sound cold,but my cheeks started to burning while I was rubbing my neck,where his heat was still remained,awkardly as I suddenly recalled the last time I took a shower.

 

"Give me one resoanable answer,Jihoon."

 

"Why are you so desprate anyway?"I asked him back,trying to avoid the question that I clearly knows the answer is.

 

"Cause I love you,truly and deply.I want to be with you."

 

I snorted after I heard that.I didn't expected him to reply like that.He's become cheesy than usual."I've told you before,I don't buy that."I said,with a faint smirk that didn't leave my lips.

 

"Why??"

 

I shrugged my shoulder and spun my chair back to my screen again before I started to tap the keyboard again."Just because."

 

He suddenly pulled my rolling chair closer after he twirled it around and hold my armrest tightly to stop,caged me inside his arms again.His eyes were cold and blank,looking into mine."Answer me properly,Jihoon."

 

'Stop using that tone,stop using that expression.Just stop doing anything from making me thinks that you might really have feelings for me.'I hoped despairingly and cried out in my chest that was tighten as he neared his face to mine.Waiting for my lips to move when the tip of my tongue was sticking up to my palate.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter