Denial.Seokmin

The Wall Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seokmin spent or waste a lot of time in denial phase when he's in unreqited love with Soonyoung.He was homophobic bastard and a coward who couldn't accept himself to love a man.He was afraid to go through that hell again.The hell that he had to suffer alone when he was called pig for being fat once upon a time.Althought he couldn't get Soonyoung out of his head at every moment,he still tried to have interest to the girls at his school.

 

First,he tried to gather all the good characteristic that he could think of to make his ideal type of girl in his head.She must have smooth and long black hair,a very fair skin,kind hearted and a warm cute smile.He was relieved and felt somehow secured that he have an ideal type of girl,like other guys.Like other normal guys.He felt normal.

 

His second attempt was forcing himself to have feeling for the girls within his classmate.So he tried to have interest towards his best friend,Eunbi who always take a good care of him.She was nice,kind hearted and reminds him a lot of his angelic older sister.He forced himself and tried so hard to make him,even at least to like her,till he felt like the guilt was eating him alive whenever Eunbi smiled at him innocently,not knowing what he's thinking.So he decided to stop.

 

While he was thinking for another plan,Soonyoung came to him with concern.It's look like to Soonyoung,if he doesn't smile it means that there was something wrong with him.

 

"Furrowing eyebrows doesn't suit you."Soonyoung sat beside him while waiting for the real practice to start.Eveybody else was busying themself with warming up before the teachers or the trainers come in.

 

"You already done with warm up?"Soonyoung asked again when Seokmin looked at him with dazed,staring at Soonyoung face.

 

Black smooth hair,faired skinned and kind,and that hit Seokmin so hard in his chest that Soonyoung was his ideal type.',I can never run away from him.'

 

He wasn't sure if he should be happy or not with the new information but he definitely felt happy when Soonyoung looked at him in his eyes.

 

"Let's get back together."Soonyoung suddenly smiled after he saw Seokmin grinning and rustled the younger's hair.'Cute smile,damn it.'Seokmin thought to himself while looking at Soonyoung's back that was running towards the other members.

 

Then,he had to transfer to the so called famous high school for idol/soon to be idol, SOPA.He was scared of the transfer but the mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter