TEASER #1

✗ FIRST CLASS ━━━ AOMG'S FIRST GIRL UNIT
1st class
1st class
1st class
1st class
the best of the best
teaser 1
CHEERS
Huddled around the table, Jay stood up to propose a toast. 
"To our new future!"
They clinked their cups together before taking down the alcohol.
"Man, I hope we made the right decision to do this...Aren't you afraid that people will call us out for being fake?" Chase sat down.
"Nah, don't worry. We are keeping our sound. Just adding a few girls to the mix. We won't get all typical k-pop on anyone. As long as we keep our sound, we'll be fine. So get to those beats, boy." jokingly, Jay took another sip of his drink.
It was a few more weeks until they would risk to debut a girl group. This was never Jay's intention when he first started his company up. He actually, wanted to avoid doing so. But, his curiosity took the best of him. He invested a ton of money in this new venture and has been trying to make sure that everyone is flawless.
"Are any of them cute?" Ugly duck asks, smirking. 
Jay reached across the table to wack him in the head, "Hey. Don't think that way. They will all be seen as our sisters and nothing more." he looks around before continuing his statement, whispering and looking down, "but if any of these girls fall in love with one of us it will probably be Gray." Jay rolled his eyes before chuckling to look at Gray's emotionless expression. Everyone around him laughed at the comment and agreed. "I'm not planning on dating anyone anytime soon, Jay." Gray took a long breath in.
"I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying people fall for you before anyone else."
"We'll see about that."
Hoody coughed awkwardly, looking around. 
"Ah sorry, is this conversation making you uncomfortable?" Jay said jokingly
"Actually, yes it is. I will guard these girls with my soul and if any of you all pull some ugly mess on them, you're dead." she stated with a stern voice, pulling her hair to the side.
"Of course you ruin the fun." Ugly Duck commented, standing up to grab more alcohol. 
"What fun?" she huffed, "Nobody would like you anyways..."
"OOOH BUUURRRRN" Jay and Chase chimed in.
Hoody smirked and playfully wiped the "dirt" off her shoulder.

"Honestly, how bad can this idea be? It won't be that big of a deal...right?"