Birthday

Of Rings and Kisses

"Happy Birthday hyung," Seunghoon barges in Jinwoo's room carrying a cupcake and Haute following him by his feet, "my hyung is so old now."

"Seunghoon, we are just four months apart," Jinwoo smiles at the younger who sat on the edge of his bed, "and thank you."

"Don't forget to make a wish."

"I already have everything I want for my birthday in front of me." Jinwoo smiles at Seunghoon, removing a strand of hair on his forehead and his hand caressing down on Seunghoon's cheek and softly pulling him in for a kiss.

"You still have to blow the candle."

Seunghoon points at the small blue candle on the cupcake.

Jinwoo laughs, "Fine, fine."

"But wait, I'll make the wish instead, if you aren't going to wish." Seunghoon says.

"Oh?" Jinwoo beams, his interest was sparked.

"I wish for my hyung to stay healthy, so he will live a long life and grow old with me." Seunghoo grins at Jinwoo, who was trying to hold back his tears before blowing the candles on the cake.

"Don't cry hyung."

"Seunghoonie." Jinwoo cups Seunghoon's face with both of his hands, "I love you." Pulling Seunghoon in for a kiss, the cupcake ditched somewhere along the process. Seunghoon showering Jinwoo with light kisses from his forehead, nose, both of Jinwoo's cheeks and whispering I love you too before going back to kissing Jinwoo on his lips. Jinwoo deepens the kiss, pulling Seunghoon into the bed and just forgetting everything around them (even Haute who probably ran out of the bedroom already).

 

"Ehem."

The both of them look at where the coughing noise was coming from and saw the members watching them from the bedroom's door.

"We told you to distract Jinwoo-hyung for 15 minutes so we could prepare the cake and midnight meal," Seungyoon smirk, "I guess you had a different midnight meal in mind."

"We can't have Seunghoon-hyung, keep the birthday boy all for himself." Mino chuckles.

"Bunch of ers." Seunghoon glares at them.

"Anyway..." Seungyoon smiles, "3..2..1.." he counts down quietly.

"Happy Birthday Jinwoo-hyung!" All four of them said, even Seunghoon beside him. Taehyun and Mino bringing in balloons and Seungyoon with a bigger cake, along with the scent of pizza going in the bedroom.

Gathering around Jinwoo's bed they let him blow the candles on the cake and Taehyun letting their pets in the bedroom with cute mini party hats.

"We love you Jinwoo-hyung." Seungyoon says and the four of them envelops Jinwoo in a warm group hug.

And this time, Jinwoo couldn't hold back his tears from falling. Thanking s how they made his birthday, yet again, an unforgettable one.