Rings

Of Rings and Kisses

"Why are you not wearing the rings I gave you?" Jinwoo suddenly asks out of the blue.

"I don't want to lose it." Seunghoon truthfully replies, he always loses the rings the stylists gives him and he doesn't want to risk wearing his couple ring with Jinwoo and losing it.

"Are you not wearing it so people won't assume you are taken?"

"What? How did you get into that conclusion hyung?" He looks at Jinwoo who was beside him on the living room couch watching a sappy romance movie on his laptop, "What are those movies feeding your brain?"

Jinwoo closes his laptop and sighs, leaning his head on Seunghoon's shoulder. "Just wear it on our next schedule, promise?"

"Promise." He says before kissing Jinwoo's temple.

 

 

 

Seunghoon doesn't wear the rings. They were in China to perform at a music award ceremony and Seunghoon was already dressed but there were still no rings in sight. Jinwoo doesn't talk to him no matter how many times Seunghoon tried talking him, he would just brush the younger off pretending to be busy with prepping himself for the ceremony later.

Seunghoon eventually corners him in the van on their way to the venue, "Why are you avoiding me?"

Jinwoo doesn't reply.

"Are you mad at me?" Seunghoon's voice was soft, almost as if he was whispering to him.

Jinwoo takes Seunghoon's hand and frowns at the younger, trying to send him the message that he was just sad because he wasn't wearing the rings.

And as if Seunghoon was reading his mind, "Is that why you are giving me the silent treatment?"

Seunghoon lets out a defeated sight, "That's because I wanted you to be the one to put it on my fingers, but you have been avoiding me all day." Seunghoon takes out two rings from his suit's pocket and gives it to Jinwoo, "Please do the honors."

Jinwoo trying his best to make a poker face, despite feeling all giddy inside, slips the first ring on Seunghoon's index finger. Jinwoo places a featherlight kiss on Seunghoon's ring finger before he slips the last ring on it making the younger blush from the action. Jinwoo smiles and interlocked their fingers together, "I love you Lee Seunghoon."

When Seunghoon leans down to kiss Jinwoo, he sees three sets of eyes judging them from the back, he smirks at the other members before pressing his and Jinwoo's lips together. Seunghoon hears multiple grunts from the members and teasingly deepens his kiss with Jinwoo more.

"We were just watching a romance drama but its suddenly now." Seunghoon hears Mino say, Taehyun and Seungyoon laughing at his remark.

They part after a while, he kisses Jinwoo on the forehead and whispers, "I love you too Kim Jinwoo." Jinwoo rests his head on Seunghoon's shoulder and smiles at the rings on their fingers that were still interlocked with each other.