Date with Jisoo

The Gentleman and the FanGirl

“You’re early for once” You laughed as you saw Joshua waiting at the meeting place for the date. “I don’t like keeping My Lady waiting” He flashed that sweet smile of his as he opened his arms for a hug which you easily fell into. “Aren’t you cold?” Joshua looked down at you as he rubbed her arms, he then quickly took off his coat and draped it over your shoulders. He took you by the hand as you both walked towards the café, he made sure you walked on the inside of the street since it was dangerous.

At the café he opened the door and even pulled the chair out for you like the gentleman he is. As you both sat down and ordered, you both started to chat. “I really love the new album~ It was so sweet all of you personally wrote me a note on the photo cards and pages.” You smiled as you pulled out a mini photo album from your bag, you took Jeonghan’s photocard out. “Jeonghan-ie really is Sebongie’s eomma…but I swear this angel is the devil sometimes.” You laughed as you read his note for you. “Oppa, if ever you break-up with me, let it be someone whose prettier than Jeonghan…or Jeonghan himself~” You joked, the smile Joshua had the whole time slowly started to fade.

“I saw this picture of you two online, you both looked so sweet”
“Jagiya…”
“Even your interactions in videos are so cute, if I wasn’t your girlfriend I’d think Jeonghan was”
“Jagi…”
“Oppa, promise me, okay? That---“
“Y/N!”
Joshua’s voice came out a little louder than usual, his smiling eyes looked hurt and his face was serious. You must have looked a little startled because he grabbed your hands and squeezed them gently. “I will never promise you that I will date a girl prettier that Jeonghan because I will never break-up with you and you are a million times more beautiful than him. I love you and you’re my girlfriend, not Jeonghan not anyone.” You held his hand tightly in yours as Joshua leaned across the table to give you a peck on the lips.