Chapter 1

Can I Love You Again?

     Min Yoongi. He looked ordinary on the outside but in reality, he was broken on the inside. Both of his parents died when he was at a young age so he couldn't even remember their faces. With no other family members to look after him, he was sent to an adoption center. He was later on adopted by who he thought was a kind couple and oh how he was wrong. They turned out to be abusive, alcoholic parents who never cared about him. He grew up never understanding the meaning of love.  
       
     He would always go to school full of bruises but was ignored by all the students and teachers. One thing that he thought he was lucky about was that he was never bullied at school. Everyone just left him alone, but would always talk behind his back. 

     On a few lucky days, his "parents" would be out late and not come back home until late morning to only be found knocked out dead on their bed. He would always go through the same routine of waking up, going to school, coming back, getting hit, and going to sleep. Despite these facts, Yoongi was actually a good student who did all his homework and did exceptionally well on all of his tests. 
     

     However, one of the things Yoongi lacked was emotions. He never cried when he got hit, he never smiled, laughed, or got angry. He was like a robot that never spoke unless told to. 

     His life was so colorless and dull until the one day he met someone who would change his entire life. 

     Jeon Jungkook.