Anger part 2

Before the Dawn

 

| | B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N | |

Chapter four - Anger . 2



 

It’s really dark even they have used their phone for lights. Jieun shivered in fear as she followed Byunghee behind. She has never been at the school at night before and now she must do it just because she slept during the class, what an annoying school to give this punishment for a simple thing like that.

Byunghee also just walking in quiet. He’s walking according to his memory, but it’s past some minutes already and he couldn’t reach nowhere. Stupid school for not turning on the lights at night.

“kya!”

Byunghee stops as he heard a yelp from behind him. He quickly remembered that he went with Jieun and he felt bad because he just walking so fastwithout turning back even for once.

“JiEun?” He aimed the light and found Jieun sitting on the floor, right next to the staircase to the first level.

“sorry, i tripped,” she grimaced while rubbing her leg. Byunghee squatted down to see what happened with her leg.

“did you sprain it? Can you walk?”

“i don’t know, it’s hurt..” She grimaced once again. Byunghee could see the red mark on her leg, but they can’t stay there forever. Byunghee grabbed her upper arm, “let me help you,” he said. Jieun nodded and tried to stand up with Byunghee supporting her body.

Right after they got onto their feet, Byunghee’s eyes widened as he felt a strong push on his chest, he lost his balance and flew down the stairs with Jieun stared at him, expressionless. He landed on the floor with a loud bumping souns, and he could feel pain stung all over his body.

He’s still conscious even though he can’t even move a finger or making a sound other than whimper or groan in pain. He just lied there on the floor with blood flowing out from his head. He stared at the upper stair with questioning looks, he can’t find any reason for Jieun to push him down.

As an answer, Jieun appeared next to him. Just appeared like a ghost, without walking down the stairs. She kneeled down next to him and laying her fingers softly on Byunghee’s face.

“w..why?” Byunghee asked in between his hard breath. His vision started to get blur and he can’t see properly now. He kept see Jieun’s face changing with another woman’s face.

“Hongki also asked this right before he died,” Jieun laughed in an eerie way.

“no way.. You..ki.lled him..?” he tried to say that before coughed blood.

“you’re talking too much, i guess falling from the 2nd floor isn’t enough to kill you, righty?” Jieun travelled her fingers to Byunghee’s chest. Byunghee know for sure what is the thing she aimed for. His heart.

“Bingo! I’ll end your suffering here, G.O Dear,” She smiled in such a devilish way. But Byunghee can’t see her as Jieun anymore, it’s a long-haired woman. No, he’s even too scary to be a mere woman. “bye bye.” She laughed in a high pitched tone and pierced her fingers through Byunghee’s chest. Deep enough to crush his heart.



 

another short chapter! this is the continuation from the chapter 3.5 kekke...

nah, i didn't kill IU right? but i made her like this..so.. kill me? *runs*