Possessed

Before the Dawn

 

| | B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N | |

Chapterfive - Possessed

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun all alone survived the dark corridor and entered a room he knows as the nurse room. He has been going here a lot because he needs treatments after some fights and he remembered that there’s a telephone In this room.

As he the light, he heard a movement outside. He looked out and saw Jieun startled there as his head suddenly popped out from the doorway. She’s holding her cellphone too tightly as it might flew away if she didn’t do so.

“Ah, it’s you? Where’s Byunghee?” Woohyun looked around Jieun, but he didn’t see Byunghee anywhere.

“I-I got separated from him..it’s very dark,” she said. Woohyun nodded understanding, then he walked back into the room again, Jieun followed him closely from behind.

“ah! There it is! The telephone!” Woohyun shouted and approached the telephone like it was some diamonds or a treasure box. It’s indeed a treasure, at least at the time like this.

He quickly dialed a number. “eh? Why am I calling that traitor?” he hung up as he realized the number is belong to Sunggyu, he just too used to call that guy. (*cough*woogyu*cough*:p)

He was about to call 911 as he heard loud banging sound from nowhere. He jerked on his place and looked around with cautious eyes. No one in the room except from him, even Jieun has gone from his sight.

“Jieun?” Woohyun called, then he noticed that the door to the storage room was opened. He forgot about the phone and rushed there. A friend is more precious than a phone.

As he entered the storage room, he saw Jieun lied on the floor. The light on the room is just came from a 5 watt lamp,  but he’s sure that Jieun had her eyes closed, unconscious.

Woohyun squatted next to Jieun and tapped her cheek. “hey, wake up,” he said, he felt a bit nausea because he had to be inside that narrow room, the claustrophobic instinct awakened again.

“you’re afraid right? Mr. claustrophobic?”

He startled as he heard Jieun’s voice. But here eyes are still closed. Woohyun looked around to find another person on the room, but as soon as he looked away, he felt something pulled him down, and at the end, pushed him to the floor. He felt his head hit the wall, sent some black spots to his eyes.

Jieun’s pushing him down, with expressionless face and a huge force, making him impossible to free himself even more. He doesn’t know if Jieun’s actually stronger than him, a man. And his phobia just making him harder to struggle.

“What are you doing, Jieun?”

There’s no answer from her until she released an eerie laugh, “Jieun? Do you still expect me to be your Jieun?” She smirked and laid  her fingers on Woohyun’s neck, right onto the band-aids that Jieun pasted there. “we met before, right?” she released her true form for Woohyun just for a second.

One second is enough for Woohyun, he know all along that this is not the real Jieun, and he know that something happened in the cupboard before, he’s not strangling himself. “Who are you? How dare you posses her body?” He hissed. The woman, in Jieun’s body, just laughing more hysterically. Sending goosebumps through his spine.

“Who am i? I’m the one you guys called earlier, and how dare you just left me like that?” she groaned with anger, then changed the position of her fingers into  a position to strangle him. “and you..will die here, following your cute friends to hell,” she tightened her grip on Woohyun’s neck, made him choked and unable to breath.

“I won’t…I won’t die in your hands!” Woohyun screamed in anger as he stabbed Jieun’s hand with an injection. He had grabbed it from somewhere on the room before, and he just waited for a right chance to use it.

Jieun screamed and backed away, blood flowing from the long scratch on  her arm. Woohyun used this chance to ran towards the door, but just before he reached the door, a hand grabbed his leg and made him fell down onto the floor. He turned and saw Jieun gripped on his leg so tightly, with an evil smirk.

“Let go of me!” Woohyun yelled and tried to kick her. But Jieun is not affected by it. She kept getting closer to Woohyun until he had no choice but to fight her. “I’m sorry Jieun ah,” he said, and with that, he pushed Jieun with all his strength, and knocked her onto the floor, reversed their first position.

Jieun screamed and struggled until Woohyu had difficulties to keep her own. At last, Woohyun took the injection again and aimed to stab her. But before he could do that, Jieun stop struggling, and her crazy eyes become a normal one, like the normal Jieun.

“Woohyun ah?”



 

New year update yeey HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! *throws love*

ah i don't want to kill Namu T_T

btw this may be a horror fic, but..don't you feel that the ghost is not described perfectluy? sorry for the poor description..huu i'm actually afraid too of these kind of horror thingy kkkk..

anyway, thanks for subscribing, read, and all the comments <3