Two

Love Mark

"Are you sure you okay?"

Jihoon looked up at the boy in front of him. The beautiful stranger has a name now, Choi Seungcheol, and Jihoon thought he has a beautiful name.

"I'm okay, Seungcheol. You don't have to call an ambulance," he answered. Jihoon dug his head low again, ignoring Seungcheol’s intense stare. 

They were in the ice cream parlor, Seungcheol's treat, with two bowls of negleted ice cream in front of them.  Jihoon found it hard to look at Seungcheol in the eyes. Seungcheol's glance is deep with a hint of adoration, Jihoon couldn't help but blushing. Jihoon wanted him to stop, but at the same time he doesn't. 

"The ice cream is melting,” Jihoon whispered lowly, face still blushing. He blushed even more when Seungcheol moves closer to push the bowl closer to Jihoon.

"You should start eating it then, Jihoonie," Seungcheol said, his lips formed a naughty smirk.

Jihoon swore to God that he would burst from embarrassement anytime. Seungcheol seemed to fond of teasing him and Jihoon couldn't even find to courage to ask him to stop.

"But yours is melting too."

Seungcheol smiled fondly, "but I love looking at you more," he said, very well aware that he's making Jihoon exploded from too much blushing. Seungcheol sighed as Jihoon hid his face behind his hands. "I'm so glad that I didn't hurt you on our first meeting."

"But I have a bump at the back of my head tho," Jihoon pouted. His hand carressed his aching head. He still could feel the bump from the hit impact ealier, it's not as hurt as it did before, but it's there, as a reminder that they meet in not so please occassion. Still, Jihoon was happy that he meets Seungcheol.

Seungcheol posed his chin on his hand, staring at Jihoon fondly. "I buy you ice cream though, as an appology. Did the ice cream worth it?"

Jihoon shrugged. "Dunno, I still need to have a taste to know." 

"Then give it taste, Jihoonie."

Jihoon took a large scop of the ice cream and brought it to his mouth. It tasted really good, especially when he awares that Seungcheol was the one who bought it for him. 

"Is it good?"

"Uhum," Jihoon nooded as he scooped more ice cream to his mouth. The ice cream did really good in improving his mood. It tasted sweet and delicious and Jihoon felt himself relaxing. 

"You look like a baby, such a messy eater," Seungcheol commented, making Jihoon pouted. Seungcheol reached out across the table to tug Jihoon closer.

Jihoon felt his face heated realising how close Seungcheol was. He stared with wide eyes as Seungcheol smirking and leaning even closer. Jihoon averted his eyes from Seungcheol gaze, looking down, but it was lasted only for a second as he felt a wet tongue his upper lip. He widen his eyes and stared at Seungcheol in horror as the other boy move away from his face.

"What are you doing?" Jihoon blurted out in shock.

Seungcheol shrugged like he did nothing wrong, when in fact, he almost killed Jihoon with heart attack. "I thought I saw ice cream on your lips, that's why I it."

Jihoon chocked on his own saliva. It's confirmed, his soulmate is a ert. Alert! He's going to use Jihoon as his personal slave.

"Wait, why are you so shock? You do realize that we're soulmates, right? Don't you feel the pull? It's obvious."

Of course Jihoon felt it, he felt all the symptoms from every text books he'd read the first time he met Seungcheol. The thumping heart beat, the attraction, the long for physical interaction, the warm feeling, and most importantly you just feel it when you meet your one true love. But it was their first meeting, and Seungcheol already his face? Then what would he do in their first date? Tying him on his bed?

Jihoon knew that his body and soul couldn't resist Seungcheol, but he's so not ready for his y soulmate. He placed his finger on his upper lip, the place that Seungcheol just , with sad eyes he whispered. "But this is our first meeting."

Seungcheol only raised one his eyebrow, clearly confused of Jihoon's behaviour. ”you’re a !" Jihoon accused loudly.

Seungcheol smiled in amusement, he tugged Jihoon's hand that was placed on his lip and gave it a playful bite. "In my defense, Wonwoo pounced on Mingyu the first time they set eyes on each other. And beside, isn't that the point? I am your soulmate, that's what I do, being y with you."

Jihoon gasped loudly. How can he said that? Was he out of his mind? He's indeed a , just like Jihoon thought all along. Jihoon decided that he was not ready to be a slave, but he didn't know how to expressed his feelings to Seungcheol, especially when Seungcheol didn't seem to think that it's wrong to Jihoon in the face. "You being y with me," he blurted out the obvious instead.

"Jihoonie, the problem arise if I'm being y with somebody who is not you."

Well, now Jihoon felt sick imagining Seungcheol somebody else's lips.

"Alright, I'm sorry," Seungcheol surrendered when he noticed that his soulmate was still shock from the aftermath. " I came out too strong on our first meeting and you are not ready. I promise I won't do anything like that again."

Seungcheol sighed when he noticed that his mate was still not so convinced of his apology. "I promise I won't be a anymore. I will kiss you only after our third date," he smirked when he saw Jihoon blushed, "I won't touch you in anyplace inappropriate, I will only hug you when I feel that you need it, I won't do any PDA if you're not comfortable with it. Is it okay?"

Jihoon nodded shyly, relieved that his soulmate was so considerate towards him. "We can hold hands, though," he whispered shyly.

Seungcheol's face broke out into a beautiful smile, he reached out to give a light squeeze on Jihoon's hand. "Of course we can hold hands."

...

"Do you really like my eyes?" Seungcheol asked him on their second meeting. Seungcheol brought him to the best pizza place in town (according to Seungcheol of course) because Jihoon was craving for some beef pizza.

Jihoon looked at Seungcheol, focusing on the brown orbs he loves the most. "You have beautiful eyes," he nodded, even have the courage to trace the love mark on his soulmate eyelid with his fingertips.

Seungcheol leaned in to his touch, eyes closing and lips smiling. "I'm so happy," he said as he gazed back at Jihoon, "I actually don't really like my eyes because I think it's too big, I feel like a frog you know. But I'm glad you like it, I feel secure."

Jihoon smiled softly, fingers still tracing the beautiful mark, up to his soulmate's thick eyebrow. "You don't have to feel insecure, you have the most beautiful brown eyes. It's my new favorite color," he breathed.

Seungcheol shook his head while smilling softly, he placed his fingertips on Jihoon's eyelid, copying Jihoon's act. "No, yours is prettier. I wonder why you don't have your love mark on your eyelid too, because I love your eyes."

Jihoon tensed, well aware that his mark was not in the innocent place like that. He's afraid that Seungcheol might questioned about his mark, but all of his fear was evaporated as Seungcheol leaned closer while tracing his face with his fingers. Jihoon closed his eyes in delight, he purred when he felt Seungcheol's breath tickling his face.

"But I love your nose too, it's cute,"  Seungcheol breathed out in his face, "and your lips. I love everything about you, you are perfect."

Jihoon opened his eyes to find Seungcheol staring back at him. His eyes shone with adoration and love. His thumb carressed Jihoon's lower lip softly, Jihoon leaned even closer.

Seungcheol broke his promise and kissed Jihoon that day. And Jihoon couldn't bring himself to get mad, he didn't even regret it. How could he, when he kissed Seungcheol back with the equal passion.

...

Jihoon found himself in his favorite cafe two weeks later, chewing on his nails, aggitating about meeting his bestfriends. He wanted to ask their opinion about telling Seungcheol about his mark. Seungcheol deserved to know, but he's not ready. What if Seungcheol wants to see it? Even though the mark is practically Seungcheol's, it's still in the private area in his body and Jihoon was not ready to show it off just yet.

He became more rigid when none of his friends show up after 20 minutes. He slurpped on his milkshake noisily, bitting his straw in the process. He glanced around the cafe to find nothing interesting to observe. He bit his straw again for his nails replacement. People might thing he's crazy but good thing that the cafe wasn't so crowded.

Wonwoo was the first one to show up, greeting Jihoon with a light wave before heading to the counter to order his beverage. Jeonghan arrived not too long after, right when Wonwoo paid for his drink. 

Wonwoo sat in front of Jihoon while sipping up his ice cappucino. "Yo, you've been busy lately, since you met the y hubby."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Like you're not doing doing the same," he countered.

"True," Wonwoo shrugged, "how can I resist Mingyu. So, how's Seungcheol liking your mark?" he asked with wiggling eyebrows.

"Well, that's the problem..."

"What problem?" Jeonghan asked with cheery voice, settling himself on one of the chairs next to Wonwoo.

"Seungcheol doesn't like Jihoon's mark," Wonwoo replied in terror, his face was stiff.

"Wait, what? Noooo..," Jihoon denied. "That's not the problem. The problem is, I don't tell him about the mark, yet."

"Why not?" Wonwoo asked casually like it's not a big deal. He glanced innocently at Jeonghan who tried so hard to hide his smile. 

"Jihoonie," Jeonghan cooed, "Seungcheol deserves to know, don't you think so?"

"Yes, but I'm not ready."

Wonwoo and Jeonghan cooed at the sight of blushing Jihoon. They laughed when Jihoon averted his eyes somewhere else, bringing his fist to his mouth in attempt to hide his red face. 

"It doesn't mean that you have to show him the mark when you decided to talk about it. Seungcheol will understand," Jeonghan coaxed with a soft voice.

"What if he doesn't?"

"That's highly impossible. Seungcheol adores you, he talks about you all the time, he will do anything you ask."

"How do you know that?" Jihoon asked Wonwoo skeptically.

"Mingyu told me, Seungcheol won't shut up about you. All he says is just 'my baby is perfect'. He told everyone that you're so cool, that you majoring in music, you sing, you make music, you even dance, everybody is sick with him talking about you."

Jihoon could only blush furiously hearing Wonwoo's rant. He never knew that his soulmate really fond of him to the point that he talks about him all the time. 

"True," Jeonghan nodded, "Jisoo told me the same thing. Seungcheol is whipped." He laughed when he saw Jihoon hid his face completely behind his hands. "Isn't it great, that our soulmates are actually friends. Our destiny is tangled with each other. I guess, bestfriend forever, huh?"

"I know right," Wonwoo chirps happily. "It's too bad that you didn't come with us the day I met Mingyu, because Seungcheol was there too. Imagine how cool is that if we meet our soulmates at the same time."

Jihoon could only smile along with his friends. His problem regarding telling Seungcheol about his mark was long forgotten. But Jihoon was rest assured, knowing that he met the right person. Someone who can appreciate him and love him with all his heart. Someone who adores him and proud of him. Someone who thinks that he's a perfection. Someone who he also think as a perfection too.

...

It was only two years later Seungcheol found out about Jihoon's love mark. When Jihoon finally had the courage doing it with Seungcheol.

They were cuddling as Seungcheol dropped chaste kisses on Jihoon's temple. Jihoon was in a bliss and was pulled in into the dreamland when Seungcheol dropped the bomb. "I finally found your love mark."

Jihoon groaned and hid his face in Seungcheol's neck. Even thought he already gave all himself to Seungcheol, he still not ready to talk about that. It was still embarrassing for him.

"Hey, you don't have to be so embarrass. You should see your thigh muscles, it's no joke."

"You're a !" Jihoon said, slapping Seungcheol's arm and glaring at him.

"Ah," Seungcheol nodded in understanding, "now I know why you call me ert all the time. But hey, don't blame me, okay? I love every inch of your body, it's just, it was my first love, I guess that's why the mark is there."

"First love?"

"Yeah, it's the first part of your body that I saw. Remember? I fell right to your crotch, that's my first love," Seungcheol wiggled his eyebrows in naughty manner, making his soulmate blushed. "Beside, have you seen your thigh muscle?"

"Shut up, shut up! I hate you."

"You so not hate me when I kiss your mark earlier."

Jihoon swore that having a ert soulmate is the worst. Nah, he's kidding, he loved having a ert soulmate, as long as it's Choi Seungcheol.

*FIN*

...

Oh my god, thank you so much for the love. I never imagine I had 100+ subscribers for this trash. 

Thank you all for willing to read this, leaving cute comments, and subscribing, and so much love for upvoters. Thank you, thank you /bows/