Chapter Two

Bad Dreams

I wipe the dried up come in between my thighs and put on my boxers that were bunched up on the floor. I put the rest of my clothes on. I limp into the living room to greet my roommates. They were on the couch, browsing through Netflix, most likely for a horror film. Jungkook and Jin seemed to be the only ones sober.

 

“Hyung, why are you limping?” asks Jungkook, “did you hurt yourself while we were out?”

 

“Yeah, I tripped over my own foot,” I lie.

 

Jin gives me a skeptical look, “I know that you’re lying to me.” He tries to move towards me, but Namjoon prevents him from doing it by wrapping his arms around Jin’s waist and pulling him onto his lap. “I am letting you off for now, but tomorrow be prepared for serious questioning.”

 

“Okay, Hyung,“ I bow and race out of the room before I can embarrass myself any further.

 

I need to come up with the perfect lie, and most importantly improve my acting skills. No one can know a thing about him, not even my closest friends. I take mental notes before I slowly, but surely fell asleep.

 

 

When morning came, Jin stuck to his words and began his pestering me. Constantly nagging me to the point I nearly confessed.

 

“Why won’t you tell your umma Jin?” Jin whines,”wait a minute,” he squints his eyes, “you had a guy over, didn’t you? Park Jimin you are still too young to be having !” He starts chasing me, attempting to swat at me. That’s how my day started out.

 

I sat in my room hoping for him to return. Minutes became hours. I lost track of time until I am forced to eat dinner. I ate quickly, not even bothering to take part in any of the conversation, the only time I spoke were the times I was asked a question.

 

When I go back to my room, there he was, laying on my bed. I smile, “You came back!”

 

“Of course I did, I made a deal didn’t I?” He smiles at me.

 

My heart races as he pulls me onto the bed. He snuggles with me for a while before starting another conversation. “You should sleep.”

 

“But you will not be here when I wake up,” I whimper softly.

 

“I will return the same time tomorrow,” he presses a gentle kiss to my forehead.

 

“Okay,” I nod sadly.


“Sweet dreams,” I fall into a dreamless slumber.

 

A/N: Wow I didn't think that I would type such a longish chapter. Anywho~ Thanks for reading my story. <3
Image result for j hope gifs