Chapter Three

Bad Dreams

It has been a month since our little deal. I felt sick and I knew that I am pregnant, I am doing the impossible. It hadn’t crossed my mind on what my roommates would say about the babies. Would they see me as a freak? Or would they pretend to not know me and forget my existence? It made me fearful.

 

“What’s wrong dear?” I smile when I hear his voice.

 

“What will the other guys say about my pregnancy?  What if they kick me out and I can not provide enough for them?” Hoseok wraps his arms around my waist. “I’m too afraid to go outside my house, people will constantly judge me as well.”

 

Before he could respond Jin walks into the room and  grabs me by the wrist. “That’s it, I thought you were talking on the phone, but you were speaking so much nonsense, there is definitely something mentally wrong with you. I am going to take you to get some major help, immediately.”

 

The doctors pronounced me insane for believing that I am pregnant with the demon king's babies. Of course, no one would believe me, the idea is way too ridiculous to be real. I am put in the mental ward of the hospital with the diagnosis of schizophrenic. Hoseok wasn’t a voice in my head, he is very real.  

 

“Geez this place is a dump, how did you end up here?” My only hope speaks up.

 

“My friend, Jin, put me here for “my well-being,” him and the doctors think that I am schizophrenic thought I am going crazy talking to you,” I cuddle him, “I am so glad that you came back to visit.”

 

“Jimin, I am not here to visit, I am here to take you home with me and make you my bride,” he replies very straightforward, “either you come or I make the pregnancy very painful for you.”

 

“I would have come without threat, I love you so much.”

 

“Good because I love you a whole lot as well,” he kisses my nose and I am not sitting in the small hospital room anymore, I am in a room with two thrones, one for the king and one for the queen. “Welcome to your new home.”