lunch

UNHEALTHY

youngjae pov: 

i giggled as jackson came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm, marching to what i assumed was the cafeteria, rambling on and on about how ham and cheese sandwhiches was the best idea in the whole world. i walked into the cafeteria, bustling with students and loud with laughter, gasping, talking, and screaming. i smiled at the environment, the atmosphere being much better than how his old school was. he shivers, recalling the past memories. 

jackson drags him to a table in the corner of the room, seated with 4 boys. one was currently chugging down a milkshake, the other was whamming the table and pushing him along. one other dude had a snapback on, almost covering his eyes, and was rapping with a plastic waterbottle as his mic. the last one was dabbing at the beat of the rap, making weird hyping noises like, "OH" and "YUH". i bursted out laughing at the strange table, recognizing that this group was definitely one that suited jackson's strange personality. 

"ooppAAAA" jackson squeals, jumping up and down and clenching his face with his hands. 

"yes" all four people anwer, turning to look at jackson with dead serious stares and low voices. 

i giggle loudly before jackson introduces me. 

"this is choi youngjae, he transferred in from some school but he now has no friends and we need to befriend him. his smile is adorable. his laugh is like a cute hippo." he says, deadpanning and voice going scarily serious. the four members turn to look at him, all smiling with and waving extremely fast. 

"sorry you had to see that. but hey, i'm song mino." the first one, the one who was chugging down a milkshake, laughed.

"i'm kim jiwon but please call me bobby" the one hyping minho said, smiling adorably with two bunny teeth sticking out from his lips. 

"shut up bobby you're not amERICAN!" mino wails, rolling his eyes and smacking his lips. 

"i caN DREAM YOU FACE" bobby yells, stabbing his carrot cake with a fork. 

"i'm jooheon, nice to meet you. but just call me hoon or honey." the rapping guy said, readjusting his snapback so he could see my properly, adorable cheeks protruding from his face and his eyes disappearing into an eyesmile. 

"i'm dabdab but just call me bambam" the last guy says, smiling at me strangely with broken korean. 

"sorry what he was trying to say is 'i'm dabdab but just call me bambam'" jackson teases, raising his eyebrows at bambam. bambam immediately squaks in offense, standing up to kick jackson in the crotch. jooheon goes back to rapper jooheon and sticks his hands out yelling 'SHOW ME THE MONEY'. mino starts choking on the milkshake he was drinking, bobby immediately laughing at him but then starting to choke on his own saliva. jackson starts evading bambam in different poses, looking super weird in each one. 

i start laughing hard, my weird hippo laugh emerging from somewhere in my heart and my laugh echoes throughout the cafeteria. all five boys stop to stare at me before mino talks again. 

"you're right he looks like a hippo. but he's a cute hippo. that was a really cute hippo." he rambles, smiling at me and cooing with his hands pinching the air as if he was pinching my cheeks. jooheon starts rapping about a cute hippo and bambam and bobby were just squealing at each other. i laugh more, enjoying how strange this group was before i hear jackson's hyena laughter once more before falling on bambam and starting to cry from laughter. soon enough, all six of us are laughing to the point of sobbing and the whole cafeteria was staring. 

-------------------------------------------

after approximately 20 minutes of nonstop cry laughter, the group finally dies down and decides to introduce the cliques.

mino points over to a group of seven boys who were also cry laughing, one was even on the ground. 

"this is the stoner group. it contains of the seven dudes who basically get high before everyday of school. they're super chill though, great dudes to be around. i think they call themselves bangtan for some reason. the one on the floor is kim taehyung, he's a little loco even without the weed hah." i nod in approval as the taehyung guy starts rolling around and the rest of the dudes start laughing even harder.  (a/n: this is bts by the way) 

"that's the little freshmen's popular group. they're little kids who r pretty chill too. but don't mess with the really short one with the light hair, his name is lee jihoon and even though he's small, he will attempt to murder you if you bother him." i stare at the large group of 13 people and notice the extremely short one. i aw at his appearance before he smacks a tall good looking guy and immediately stop grinning. (this is seventeen)

"those are the really dope seniors, they're basically just good natured people and they don't really care too much about anything. super funny too." mino points to a large group of males and females mingling and laughing quietly. (btob) 

"and these are the people you want to avoid," mino gestures quickly to a group of good looking people, including the scary good looking person i accidentally bumped into earlier that morning. "i'll intoduce you to them because you might really want to know." he gestures to a really skinny and attractive man, he had a small face and pale skin. "that one is mark, he's probably the only chill person in that group. you might really want to avoid him because he has a super posessive boyfriend," he gestures to the boy on his left, "jinyoung." i nod, burning the names and faces down into my mind. "the really tall and lean guy is yugyeom, he kind of has anger problems so stay away from him." i quickly look for the tallest one and nod in acknowledgement, also trying my hardest to memorize this guy. "the really girly guy sitting at the end is called key. stay away from him, he probably has the iest personality in the history of this world and is also one of the rudest people i have met, if not the rudest." i shivered as i recalled him as the guy who was making out with the attractive dude at the start of school. i gulp as i realize that i'm already one of his victims. 

"the last guy is the worst. stay away from him at all costs, he breaks hearts and if he's not breaking your heart he's breaking your bones. i heard he also has like tattoos or something." mino mumbles, shivering at the sight of the dude. i swallow my saliva and my dry lips, already knowing how intimidating this man could be but still in shock of how hot he was. "his name is im jaebum, he has one of the nastiest tempers, the worst personality, and the only person he's stayed with after hooking up with is key but they aren't in a relationship. if you piss him off, he will punch you. make sure you steer clear of him, if he's walking in your direction i suggest you run for it. i don't want our precious youngjae ending up in the hospital.." mino mutters the last part, face setting into a frown. i look past mino once more to stare at jaebum, taking in his appearance. 

multiple piercings adorned his ears and i think i saw a bar in his eyebrow. his face was scarily clear and pale, he had double dots on top of one of his eyes, defined and pretty eyebrows, a wide but not too large nose, pretty pink lips, and a body built like adonis. his eyes met mine and i squealed before staring at my food, picking at my sandwich while biting my lip. i glance up after a few seconds and meet dark eyes still staring at me, determined and scary. a smirk is set onto his face, making my stomach flutter. 

oh dear god, choi youngjae what have you got yourself into.