F I V E.

Paper Hearts

Wednesday, 3 PM Seoul, South Korea.

One Month later.

A whole month had passed, full of love, friendships, drama and ofcourse the month of war between the two most popular student in JSU.

Week 1.

Where it all started.

Kim Taehyung poured his drink on Jungkook's favorite white Poloshirt. And Jungkook pretending to kiss the older one at Namsan Tower.

Week 2.

Taehyung hid Jungkook's portfolio and made the maknae search for it for almost 2 hours, resulting Jungkook to be late for his afternoon class.

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to suffer like he did. He bought some coke for his hyungs. What Taehyung didn't know, he got the one that Jungkook was shaking beforehand, long enough to make it explode right infront of Taehyung's face.

Week 3.

Jungkook was taking a shower after playing basketball with Yoongi. Taehyung took that time to replace Jungkook's white towel with one of Taeyeon's pink flower printed towel. Everyone in the changing room made fun of him and it didn't take long after a picture of Jungkook appeared on Twitter.

Jungkook smirked when he found a very old picture of Taehyung, dressed as a ladybag on Taehyung's twitter. He retweeted it and it was the first time he appreciated his thousands of followers.

Week 4.

"Geez, I wonder when the time will come, where you both get yourselves killed," Jimin was holding his stomach due to the pain that was caused by too much laughter.

"And I thought it will be another boring year here in JSU!" Yoongi remarked while he was laughing along with the others.

"Same here," Namjoon wiped away the tears of joy that was streaming down his flawless skin.

"This is not funny!" Jungkook said firmly, giving hint of annoyance as he did his best to stop himself from punching the boy across of him.

"You messed with the wrong person," Taehyung smirked crossing his arms in victory. "This was for ruining my image," Taehyung growled.

" you Kim Taehyung. This was the last time you demolished a shirt of mine. I'm going to get you big time. Just wait for it!" Jungkook snorted agrily, taking off his shirt and tossed it into the wastebin.

The girls on the campus went sasaeng as they fished out the white shirt of the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK.

"I'm going home," Jungkook ignored the dozens of people that were staring at him. Jungkook swung his backpack unto his back and left his hyungs with their mouths wide open.

"Hello? What did I missed and holy mother of kimchi. I-I-Is that our Kookie?" Jin joined the frozen boys, pointing at Jungkook who was making his way to his car.

"Mhmm..," Jimin hummed and the rest nodded.

"Oh Lord, our Kookie is already a grown up man," Jin commented.

"I didn't know he's working out. Did you see that babe? His biceps are huuuge. Like how come I never noticed that before when we play basketball?" Yoongi shook his head in disbelief "That kiddo is surely full of surprises."

"Are you okay V?" the said boy's eyes was still fixed on the spot where Jungkook took off his shirt.

Taehyung gulped.

Badum Badum.

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast.

This is not good.

"V?" Jiming snipped in front of Taehyung's face. "You good man?"

"Erm... Huh? What? Sorry, What did you say?" Taehyung got a hold of himself.

"Are you sick? Your face is red," Jimin placed a hand on Taehyung's forehead.

"No. I'm just hot," Taehyung joked as he removed Jimin's hand.

"That's a good one!" Jimin said. "Anyways. Who wants to go to the noraebang?" Jimin requested. "I'll pay..." Everyone agreed. "...with Yoongi's money!" Jimin finished his sentense.

"Babe!" Yoongi retorted.

"I love you too," Jimin sneakily beamed his aegyo smile. "Let's go?" Jimin dragged his boyfriend to the gate. "Aren't you guys coming?"

"Aish. What should I do with you..," Yoongi inquired looking at his smartass of a boyfriend.

"Love me more?" Jimin was grinning from ear to ear, knowing he got the basketballgod all whipped.

"Sorry. Need to decline the offer," Taehyung scratched the back of his head. "Need to meet up with my parents."

"You sure? It won't take long," Jin said "If you want I can drive you there afterwards." Jin offered Taehyung.

"No, they have a business trip that's why I need to meet them in about..," Taehyung took a glance on his watch "...an hour. See you guys tomorrow?" Taehyung waved them a goodbye when he spotted his driver.

---------- ** ----------

"There you are honey!"

"Hi mum," Taehyung responded. "Hi uncle Jae wook, auntie Boa, dad," Taehyung continued.

"I think JSU is doing your son good. His style totally changed," Jae wook remarked as he checked out Taehyung's suit and the way Taehyung's hair was styled up differently.

"You are finally becoming a man! I like your suit," Boa complimented.

"I must agree to my wonderful wife. You are really wearing a nice suit," Jae wook added.

"Thank you," Taehyung made a bow before settling down on the free seat beside his father.

"How's the studying doing?" Jaejoong asked his son.

"Everything's fine," Taehyung answered. "It's actually pretty nice in JSU. I already made a lot of friends. I'm gonna introduce them to you someday or if you want right after your business trip."

"That's good to hear," Hyojoo clapped her hands together. "My baby is popular."

"Ofcourse he is. He's from a well known family," Jae wook recited.

"I would love to meet your new friends and also their parents. It's a good chance to make new business partners right?" Jaejoong inquired.

"Erm...Yes? I guess so?" Taehyung was not sure how to respond since he wasn't thinking that far.

"Talking about JSU. Taeyeon and Dean are doing great in London," his uncle announced proudly "She even got the job as an executive assistant of the famous london magazin, COSMOPOLITAN... Isn't that great?"

"Yea, ofcourse. She called me right after she got the job," Taehyung reacted, rolling his eyes in secret.

"Well. How's your lovelife doing?"

Dear God, please kill me.

"Good," Taehyung returned.

What am I doing?

"Ohh... That's very interessting. Tell us more," Boa leaned in as close as possible to hear about the unexpected news.

"Well... I mean... I don't have a boyfriend... yet?" Taehyung nervously explained.

"So there is no one. As expected," Jae wook countered and Taehyung was not in a good mood to fight with his uncle. "It would have been a miracle if you already found someone right? Especially someone with the same gender."

"Excuse me? As I said. I don't have a boyfriend yet but I do have something going on with someone special," Taehyung lied and he was glad he made it sound very convincing.

"What does he look like?" Jae wook smirked, already seeing through his nephew's lie.

"He's about 1,85m tall. He has black hair, brown eyes, fair skin. His has a nice body. He's the kind of guy who doesn't really talk a lot, what makes him somehow mysterious,"

Am I ing insane?

Great.

How will I ever find someone like that?

"Sounds like an ideal type for me. Are you sure you didn't make that up?" Jae wook teased.

"Pretty sure he is real," Taehyung crossed his arms. "I'll show you a picture of us if you don't believe me," Taehyung added with confidence.

"I believe you!" His dad caressed his back. "I'm proud of my son. Cut the bull Jae wook. Just because he's gay, doesn't mean he won't find anyone."

"Whatever. I'm looking forward to meet your special someone," Jae wook said evily.

"Sorry dad, mum. I'm not in mood to eat anymore. Take care! See you when you're back!" Taehyung stood up and excused himself.

"Don't skip your meals alright son?" Hyojoo yelled after Taehyung.

"I won't!" Taehyung resured his mother.

UGH. Why can't I just have a normal family?

Taehyung angrily stormed out of the VIP Room  when he suddenly bumped into someone he wasn't fond to see at all at the moment.

Bam.

"Ugh. You have to be kidding me," Jungkook sighed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned the younger one. "Are you that desperate to take revenge on me that you have to stalk me?"

"Pardon? Why the would I do that?" Jungkook shrugged it off "So just that you know. This restaurant belongs to me," Jungkook pointed out.

"What?" Taehyung said a little bit too loud, making the guest turn their heads towards them.

"Yes. So please excuse me I have some important business to take care of," Jungkook replied, pushing Taehyung to the side.

Wow.

The famous Miebaella Restaurant belongs to the devil. 

 

---------- ** ----------

 

Hey guys :D

How was your week-end? Well I'm ending mine by writing this chapter :D

Wow I already got 19 subscribers. This makes me really happy hehehe

Can you guys do me a favour and vote for this story? :)

Stay tuned for the coming chapters!

 

With lots of love,

-missright123