Chapter 4

it's enough, I won't ask for anything more
It had been 2 weeks Since I first arrived Seoul. I couldn't believe that time flied so fast. I stared to get familiar with the environment here. I have been here for 2 weeks but I  am still not have a chance to see those 7 dorky yet because they didn't have any concert here . I have read like a brunch of tips how to become a noona/dongsaeng fansite and It really caught my interest. I decided  to attend photography class 1 h a day . I  stared to buy camera and something I need to use with it by using my individual money and I tried to contact to some big fansites to ask  them  some experiences. Some fansites are kind and friendly but some aren't really . The university's life here isn't very busy but we need to study hard, since the tests are freaking difficult. So, I have enough time to do this work and for my study but I need to give much effort and work hard . I didn't care even if I get tired and I'll have to face many kinds of hardship plus I have to struggle with those rude security guards. I started to create my blog,Twitter and IG and asked other big fansite to help promote my blog, it is not free though. I have to paid them .
 
  ️BTS have to fly to Japan   At     11 pm today . I stared to prepare      my camera and something that I have to use. I wore a ripped long Jean with a white hoodie and black converse jack. I looked at the clock and see that it's ready 8, I didn't wait too Iong ,I headed to the airport which not too far from my place. I got there by taxi because  it spend less time than ride a bus. When I  arrived at  Incheon airport it's  8:36 but There were a few fansites in front of the airport   And the others  started arrive one by one. I chose the best spot that's easy for me to catch a good photo of them. I stood there at listening to "Butterly", my favorite song of all. Not too long , I saw a black car headed straight there and I was 100% sure it's Bangtan's car . I stared prepare my camera and the other fansites did too.They were stood up and started pull out their cameras .  The first car was arrived and the first person came out but it's their manager. I was so close to where the manager stood like only 3 meters away . Suddenly, the security guard came and pushed me to the back. They still tried to push me but I stood still. The first member who came out of the car is Jungjook and follow by Jimin and Jhope.  I started to capture their photo as much as I can. When I  captured  Jungjook's photo  I see he was starring at my camera. He even smiled ,  he seemed so shy and then he looked away. I checked it again and it was true , it really did look at my camera . My sense came back when I hear another engine is arrived and the other 4 members came out the car . It was Taehyung , SeokJin, Rapmon and suga .